Most Memorable CAG Villain 2009

[quote name='undiegnome']Hal Halpin is the best possible thing that could have happend to CheapyD for CAG villian of 2009. Cheapy not being entirely above board on the money he makes on new ECA accounts until Shipwreck called him on it was just one example.[/QUOTE]

Link, please. I want to read that (or listen to it if it was on a podcast).

Hal Halpin, easily.

[quote name='xlaxparkax']Link, please. I want to read that (or listen to it if it was on a podcast).[/QUOTE]

It was in one of the podcast episodes, but if I remember correctly there was no scandal to begin with. Cheapy had already put any profits he'd made as a promoter of ECA towards the Child's Play fund and the only reason he hadn't made a big to-do about it was because he didn't want to portray himself as some saintly philanthropist. As far as I'm concerned there's no controversy regarding Cheapy on this and he'd been vocal about denouncing what the ECA did before it all came to a head.

Hal halpin has to win this. After that huge controversy, how could he not?

And COME ON, you can't vote for Cheapyd as biggest cag villain. Then he'd win Cag villain AND douchebag of the year 2009, and that's just a monopoly.

[quote name='tenma']Hal Halpin, easily.

It was in one of the podcast episodes, but if I remember correctly there was no scandal to begin with. Cheapy had already put any profits he'd made as a promoter of ECA towards the Child's Play fund and the only reason he hadn't made a big to-do about it was because he didn't want to portray himself as some saintly philanthropist. As far as I'm concerned there's no controversy regarding Cheapy on this and he'd been vocal about denouncing what the ECA did before it all came to a head.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I was just curious after undiegnome posted that, not because I hate Cheapy D, anyone in his crew, or any other CAG user. In fact, I must say this is one of the best message boards I've been part of, and most of the deals/reviews/recommendations are quite good, but since I've been around for less than a year (I made my account before the ECA code shitstorm), I'm always up to catch up on any past events related to this site. Sorry if I came off like a troll for that.

[quote name='dabamus']Personally, I think El Hoardo should be a shoe-in for this one...[/QUOTE]

I put him up for suggestion back in post #21, and he got some fellow nominations, but I guess that's not enough for some vague reason no one can tell me.

[quote name='xlaxparkax']Thanks. I was just curious after undiegnome posted that, not because I hate Cheapy D, anyone in his crew, or any other CAG user. In fact, I must say this is one of the best message boards I've been part of, and most of the deals/reviews/recommendations are quite good, but since I've been around for less than a year (I made my account before the ECA code shitstorm), I'm always up to catch up on any past events related to this site. Sorry if I came off like a troll for that.[/QUOTE]you don't even know

bread's done
Back