Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

I just got the email for the wrist band. It took me to a page to type in my contact info and said it'd be here in 8-12 weeks. 

If any of this info helps: I just downloaded the app today, put in 4 codes, played through all of the first world levels, and then got a pop up saying I got the wrist band, got an email about an hour later.

Also: Has anyone else tried playing on Android and IOS? I logged into both, but my info doesn't seem to transfer. My android says I have 0 points and my IOS has about 35k.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got the email for the wrist band. It took me to a page to type in my contact info and said it'd be here in 8-12 weeks.

If any of this info helps: I just downloaded the app today, put in 4 codes, played through all of the first world levels, and then got a pop up saying I got the wrist band, got an email about an hour later.

Also: Has anyone else tried playing on Android and IOS? I logged into both, but my info doesn't seem to transfer. My android says I have 0 points and my IOS has about 35k.
in FAQ it says points don't transfer from device to device

and yeah flameLiquid sounds like you did :/

I redeemed for a beach ball just to see if things would go through. It shows up on my account points history in the game so that's good. How long til you get an email to enter information?

For the wristband, so pretty much everyone should get it. I'm pretty sure it saves the address for future prize redemptions. Check your spam if you haven't gotten it yet.

I bought a tall boy today and entered the code and won a pair of sunglasses. Sweet, hopefully they come soon because I could use a pair. Even if they're cheap, free is free. Even if I paid for the drink lol.

Just sent an email to the email listed in the Privacy section. Hope they can clear things up. If hate to start over.

Got an email back saying I should get an email but that it could take a week.

So I started the promo a while back and entered codes and got points. I recently redeemed for the beach ball because I really don't need socks,a shirt,or the other thing.

I wanna get the wristband but I've only entered one code on the tablet version,I've entered two on the phone one but I'm using those to just play the game,while I use the tablet one for prizes.

Anyhow. I'm offering up MCR flap codes (mycokerewards) for trade in exchange for baja blast codes if anyone is interested.

I have not got an email yet asking for my address yet though regarding the beach ball.

So I started the promo a while back and entered codes and got points. I recently redeemed for the beach ball because I really don't need socks,a shirt,or the other thing.

I wanna get the wristband but I've only entered one code on the tablet version,I've entered two on the phone one but I'm using those to just play the game,while I use the tablet one for prizes.

Anyhow. I'm offering up MCR flap codes (mycokerewards) for trade in exchange for baja blast codes if anyone is interested.

I have not got an email yet asking for my address yet though regarding the beach ball.
the wristband is give to the first 10,000 people to beat the first wolrd with all 1st place finishes (all 10 levels) the 10 codes entered is for the first 5,000 and is for sunglasses

Anyone know the specific time the prizes will become available?  As the promotion continues and we get into Tier 3 and 4 I'm expecting some prizes to go rather quickly

I'm hoping they have a large amount of the giftcard bundle when it becomes available or it's restocked. Main thing I'm after. Of course my main concern right now is just getting a damn email for my info.

Giftcards are the only practical thing for me, but that's going to take a lot of playing this game to achieve. Plus, I don't think they're going to have enough of those available to last more than a day at most once it unlocks.

I'll probably just get the socks because I don't want to walk around with "MOUNTAIN DEW BAJA BLAST TACO BELL ORIGINAL"  all over my clothing.

Just hit 15k this afternoon just by playing the game mostly.

Hoping to hit 20k by Monday. I'm trading MCR codes and PSN vouchers for baja blast codes though.

so I was on Mountain Dew Facebook page and saw 2 people complain that they "redeemed" for the Arizona trip but since it wasn't available, they got points taken away but no prize.

1. HOW DID THEY GET 17,000,000 that fast? No life?
2. How did they order the prize? The app shouldn't even allow it

But if what they say is true, it should still show up in the account history. But man, I wish I had time to even get to 1,000,000. Currently at 500,000 .

Those are the idiots who are actually buying Baja. I remember for the E2M, people were buying hoards of mountain dew. Personally, I just got people to give me their caps and wound up getting an Xbox.

500k is a decent place to be at, IMO. I'm at 750k right now but I'm making my roommate play when I get dreadfully bored hahaha

I'm at 500k too. Redeemed for a beach ball already though otherwise Id have more points. Still waiting for the email on that. If I don't have an email by wednsday guess I'll shoot them another email since they told me it could take a week for an email after prize redemption. They need to fix this crap.

I've got a couple lids for this promo, but my tablet is lame and isn't compatible.  Anyone want to trade me some MCR codes for them?

Check this out. I crashed in the middle of the course and it put me at the starting line and kept tipping me over until I fell through the road.

Gotta love these app developers!

Anyone else wish they could play as the invisible biker?

Anyone else aiming for the bobblehead too since I know most people are aiming for the gamestop gift card

Don't know if I have the patience to try for a teir 4 prize. :p

But I'd probably aim for the camera or trip. That trip would probably be out of my reach though. I can only do so much grinding.

I never entered my details.

Wait for the email.

No email has been sent.

Keep waiting, we can't tell you when it will come.

That was on the 9th, and nothing.

Well I cant even download the app ... every time I try it gives me this crap... seems like its happening to a lot of people because the comments on it are full of the same problem

going out hopefully ether tomorrow or tuesday to get more codes. wish i had someone to trade to get codes though lol 

i did however managed to do a lot of grinding today and i'm close to 200k soon. 

600k to go for the gift cards lol

going out hopefully ether tomorrow or tuesday to get more codes. wish i had someone to trade to get codes though lol

i did however managed to do a lot of grinding today and i'm close to 200k soon.

600k to go for the gift cards lol
Keep me updated if you get any emails for prizes, chem. also if you can wait like a week I may have a code I'll just give you. Have an extra bottle but don't really want to open it right now. Already have 5 opened bottles in the fridge. :/

Keep me updated if you get any emails for prizes, chem. also if you can wait like a week I may have a code I'll just give you. Have an extra bottle but don't really want to open it right now. Already have 5 opened bottles in the fridge. :/
i can wait a week,and yeah i'll keep you updated on the email end flamed,i'm still waiting on the email for my beach ball so.

the only prizes i wanna go for in this promo is the gift cards,the pocket tee,and maybe the headphones.

i live in arizona so i don't need the trip XD

and dang five open bottles o.o i go the 12 pack route,more points,and i can just store the cans in the fridge,i drink two dew cans a day so. goes by fast.

You only get like 1500 more for a 12 pk. I was mainly after 10 codes for the sunglasses so it was the better route. Though I could care less about the points it gives. You can get the same amount if points from a cap or 12 pack by just playing the 1st level for like 5 minutes.

bread's done
Back