Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

I decided to get the cooler instead of the bobble head. Surprised there was only 5 levels to this new world.

Also got an email asking for my info for the sunglasses. Hopefully this means I'm set with all my prizes then. :)

So seems a sure way to get an email is enter the 10 codes for the sunglasses.

Also anyone find it odd the Night Rider bike had better stats then the Mean Green bike yet it's cheaper? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to get the cooler instead of the bobble head. Surprised there was only 5 levels to this new world.

Also got an email asking for my info for the sunglasses. Hopefully this means I'm set with all my prizes then. :)

So seems a sure way to get an email is enter the 10 codes for the sunglasses.

Also anyone find it odd the Night Rider bike had better stats then the Mean Green bike yet it's cheaper? :p
Dat speed. Glad that its just 5 levels though. Shit these levels are hard to get first in. Well at least for me haha. I have 2 levels without a trophy :[

Played the new levels,cleared the world and got the five trophys

Currently at 210k,I have enough for a tier two prize but,I looked more at it and I don't really see anything I want In tier two.
I mean yeah the bobblehead looks cute but I don't need a hat (in AZ no less) I don't need a pocket tee,and I already have a Mountain Dew cooler from the previous summer promotion (that dew/Pepsi iconic summer one)

So yeah,aiming for tier three.

I got a FEW PSN codes for trade in exchange for dew codes (limited time offer XD)

OH YEAH BTW FREE TIP: wanna grind up some extra big points???

Go to the late night world,jump on level ten.

If you manage to do nothing but backflips and hit every boost AND get in first place without crashing,you can score up to 1,500 points each round.
Crashed??? No worries,even if you crash once or twice,you can still snag up to 800ish points with stunts alone. [attachment=5120:image.jpg]

Pic related: my point score after everything.

Played the new levels,cleared the world and got the five trophys
Currently at 210k,I have enough for a tier two prize but,I looked more at it and I don't really see anything I want In tier two.
I mean yeah the bobblehead looks cute but I don't need a hat (in AZ no less) I don't need a pocket tee,and I already have a Mountain Dew cooler from the previous summer promotion (that dew/Pepsi iconic summer one)
So yeah,aiming for tier three.
I got a FEW PSN codes for trade in exchange for dew codes (limited time offer XD)
OH YEAH BTW FREE TIP: wanna grind up some extra big points???
Go to the late night world,jump on level ten.
If you manage to do nothing but backflips and hit every boost AND get in first place without crashing,you can score up to 1,500 points each round.
Crashed??? No worries,even if you crash once or twice,you can still snag up to 800ish points with stunts alone.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Pic related: my point score after everything.

Still much quicker to just do world 1-1. 750 points in 13.3 seconds instead of 1500 in 54 seconds.

But I mean if you want to mix it up more power to ya.

Finally got the tier 1 shirt! It came back in stock.

There were only 220 left this morning when I got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was waiting for today, then our network at work as down when i got in so I had to deal with that, so I completely forgot. :( Just beat world 6 and the bobblehead is sold out. I'll have to jump on it next Monday, good thing I'm off for Memorial Day.

is it weird that I don't want to play this game anymore since I got the points I wanted, but I keep thinking of playing it? GRINDING AGHH

I want the Bag in Tier 3 but at the bottom its says the bag might not even look like that. 

I'm most likely going to get the long board and then the action camera 

I just now realized these only 10,000 prizes after reading it on a bottle. Makes me a little more worried about the gift cards. I think as the tiers get higher the numbers get lower. I know they had like 1000 of each of the tier 1 items if not more. Don't know on the tier 2 items as I wasn't really paying attention.

About to hit 300k soon

Did everyone's advice on just grinding on level one of world one. It works but eh. I like the other way I do better lol

500k left to go ish XD

Let me know what stores you guys and gals see baja blast at soon outside of wal-mart c: help everyone out doing the promo.

I'm walking up to frys,walgreens,chevron,circle k,and 99 cent store tomorrow morning. Going to wal-mart in the afternoon. Lol

When the sunglasses come in can you post a pick of them.  I'm wondering what they look like.  Looks like I'm going to try for the bobble head. I don't really see much else I want.

The action cameras are basically the Garmin version of a GoPro so yea it records 1080p for things like skateboarding and other high intensity activities.

kind of want to play for that camera. but damn 2,000,000 points! but it's a $300 camera and I guess a week of nonstop playing is worth it

Hey guys how long does it take for a prize email I got one last week for wristband but I got sunglasses,tee shirt, hat and haven't gotten another email.

Hey guys how long does it take for a prize email I got one last week for wristband but I got sunglasses,tee shirt, hat and haven't gotten another email.
If you got one you probably won't get another. I got the one for the sunglasses like 8 hours after I won it though. Never got one for prizes I redeemed for.

Has anyone downloaded the Taco Bell moble app???

When you go into the enter code section of the baja game,it says you can get a free code when you download the Taco Bell moble app.[attachment=5300:image.jpg]

So, I know this probably isn't a lot of points compared to everyone here (but I started this on Friday) and I have 150k points now so I'm happy. Only 3 million more to go lol. 

Quick question, do you have to get 1st place in all levels to redeem for prizes? Some of the levels I got like 2nd or 3rd no matter how much I tried. :(

So, I know this probably isn't a lot of points compared to everyone here (but I started this on Friday) and I have 150k points now so I'm happy. Only 3 million more to go lol.

Quick question, do you have to get 1st place in all levels to redeem for prizes? Some of the levels I got like 2nd or 3rd no matter how much I tried. :(
You only need to come in first on the last course of each world.

I was like "what prizes are going up tonight?" lol

i have 8 opened bottles of this soda in my fridge :|

got the sunglasses though! (entered codes tonight)

They'll probably only have like 500 giftcards......judging by the 10,000 prizes given away thing it says. Hopefully more but I wouldn't expect it. Probably going to have to be quick on the draw. Wish you didn't have to beat more levels to unlock the prizes...though that may work to some's benefit.

The damn hoodie needs to unlock. That's all I really want besides the camera.

Hats off to the idiot who made the promo just for lazy slickdeals members!

What they put up went really fast, didn't get a bobblehead again. I was checking every couple minutes once the clock hit 1am est, around 1:20 or so it changed from saying available 5/26 to 6/2.

bread's done
Back