Mountain Dew Baha or Bust PROMO

lol i'm short 50k for the cooler but i'll be fine if I miss that as long as I get the camera those 50k shouldn't take to long to get. How many points are you short and what are you aiming for?
300k.

The hubby wants the camera.

I don't think I'll make it in time D:

Mine wasnt updating either , I had to restart the phone and I got lucky enoigh to snag the headphones ... didnt see how many they had though ... anyone else get them ?

I didn't even want the headphones didn't have enough points or beat world 12. Tried to get the bag. Then went for the cooler got it. Went to look at my account said I got the headphones and the cooler. Still have the points for the bag but says already have something from that tier. And thanks for the number.

Mine wasnt updating either , I had to restart the phone and I got lucky enoigh to snag the headphones ... didnt see how many they had though ... anyone else get them ?
when you hit get it now, it said sold out? then you restarted your phone?
man I just thought I was too slow even though I was there when it was up D:

Has anyone who got a prize last week received an email yet? I got the gift cards last week but haven't gotten an email yet.

so i'm pretty much done with this promo. i don't feel like making a second account for any of the other prizes. 

so what i'll do is from now until the end of the promo,i'll drop random point codes whenever i get them.

when you hit get it now, it said sold out? then you restarted your phone?
man I just thought I was too slow even though I was there when it was up D:
no it just wasn't restocked until i restarted my phone is all even when i saw people here saying it updated.

meant how did he no his headphones were shipping today never get an email or anything from mountain dew saying when my item is shipping
Again, the apps.

They let you know as soon as an item is being sent to you

So in this guys case if he checks it or has it set to tell him it will say there is a package from "xxyy" to be delivered on "////" and let him know when it left etc. as soon as a tracking number is made with your name and address the app tells you and keeps track

Again, the apps.

They let you know as soon as an item is being sent to you

So in this guys case if he checks it or has it set to tell him it will say there is a package from "xxyy" to be delivered on "////" and let him know when it left etc. as soon as a tracking number is made with your name and address the app tells you and keeps track
Just checked it out, and I have a delivery from Young America coming this friday! I have no idea what it is though, it could either be: Socks, bobblehead, cooler, poler bag, longboard, or headphones. I am hoping for longboard or headphones first, but it honestly does not matter to me, thanks for the heads up on the ups app!

Just checked it out, and I have a delivery from Young America coming this friday! I have no idea what it is though, it could either be: Socks, bobblehead, cooler, poler bag, longboard, or headphones. I am hoping for longboard or headphones first, but it honestly does not matter to me, thanks for the heads up on the ups app!
Young America only uses UPS for the expensive items, so it won't be the socks or bobble head ;)

Young America only uses UPS for the expensive items, so it won't be the socks or bobble head ;)
If you click on full tracking details it tells you what you're getting under reference numbers. Back when I got gift cards the tracking info said GameStop gift card in the details. This time it says mdvmodaheadphones. I ordered them on the 2nd week(restock). My wife's ordered hers on the first week they came out and hers have not been shipped yet. They did already have all my info because I got previous prizes though. but my wife just got her email a week or 2 ago so that's probably why. And I live in Alaska so anyone who ordered headphones and didn't have to wait for an email(not first prize order) will probably get their's sooner.[attachment=7674:image.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
meant how did he no his headphones were shipping today never get an email or anything from mountain dew saying when my item is shipping
I just logged into my UPS Mychoice and it just happened to be shipping out today. I wasn't notified or anything. UPS Mychoice tells you what packages are coming to your name/address through UPS.

I just logged into my UPS Mychoice and it just happened to be shipping out today. I wasn't notified or anything. UPS Mychoice tells you what packages are coming to your name/address through UPS.
holy shit did not no that just checked and my camera is coming the 2nd never knew about this feature thanks man also
Equistina appreciate it.

does the polar bag ship via UPS? i don't see it on there

If you click on full tracking details it tells you what you're getting under reference numbers. Back when I got gift cards the tracking info said GameStop gift card in the details. This time it says mdvmodaheadphones. I ordered them on the 2nd week(restock). My wife's ordered hers on the first week they came out and hers have not been shipped yet. They did already have all my info because I got previous prizes though. but my wife just got her email a week or 2 ago so that's probably why. And I live in Alaska so anyone who ordered headphones and didn't have to wait for an email(not first prize order) will probably get their's sooner.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Woah that's cool, I had no idea this existed, thanks! Looks like my headphones are gonna be delivered on Sep 2nd which is a lot sooner than I expected but my trophy still hasn't shipped even though I was able to win that a week before I got the headphones. You can also select an option that doesn't require them to have a signature which is pretty cool but I think I'm just gonna sign for it just to be safe.

Also, I think you're the first person I've ever chatted with that's from alaska lol

The game doesn't get too difficult until the fin world.......in which I gave up.

Just but the tire upgrades right away a d recovery upgrades and press forward on ramps with arrows.

Freaking can't update my address on UPS so I have no clue if anything is on my way :/

I want to delete app and start a new one for another set of gift cards already :(

If you click on full tracking details it tells you what you're getting under reference numbers. Back when I got gift cards the tracking info said GameStop gift card in the details. This time it says mdvmodaheadphones. I ordered them on the 2nd week(restock). My wife's ordered hers on the first week they came out and hers have not been shipped yet. They did already have all my info because I got previous prizes though. but my wife just got her email a week or 2 ago so that's probably why. And I live in Alaska so anyone who ordered headphones and didn't have to wait for an email(not first prize order) will probably get their's sooner.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Awweee yeahhh, I should be getting my headphones tomorrow, just checked! Out of all of Pepsi's past promos, this one for sure is the best one ever. Still can't believe how much stuff I won (earned lol!)

Maybe this is my mind playing tricks on me or me being burned out playing it too long but have any of you noticed the game or your device malfunctioning? The reason I ask is because I keep losing the Go function (gas) on my tablet even though my finger is completely on the button. It's making me want to smash the damned thing!

Maybe this is my mind playing tricks on me or me being burned out playing it too long but have any of you noticed the game or your device malfunctioning? The reason I ask is because I keep losing the Go function (gas) on my tablet even though my finger is completely on the button. It's making me want to smash the damned thing!
I tried playing on a tablet before it was horrible. The gas never seemed to work. I never had much of a problem playing on my S4

This is the reason I only got a T-shirt from the promo... The gas button would mess up after the first lap or even right from the start. Having to restart the app after one race each time was just bs lol

I've been using my ipad this whole time and not once did I have a problem.

Still no socks for me... I'm starting to lose hope. My cooler came like 5-6 weeks ago and I ordered it on the same day... Anyone else in the same boat?

Same here.
I'm thinking maybe they had an issue with supply on the socks and the bobble heads.
That was my other thought, maybe they only had a small initial supply made and haven't gotten in a second batch yet.

Other people having the same issue gives me hope!

damn i want those headphones now

the camera supports micro sd card up to 64gb class 10 recommended not included with the camera, does the brand matter for the sd card see them on ebay for around 15 bucks just wondering if anyone has opinions on it.

damn i want those headphones now

the camera supports micro sd card up to 64gb class 10 recommended not included with the camera, does the brand matter for the sd card see them on ebay for around 15 bucks just wondering if anyone has opinions on it.
man I too want those headphones but I am too lazy to play for another 1.5 million D:

I did work my way up to 800K so I'm racing for more giftcards tonight. Boaring!

man I too want those headphones but I am too lazy to play for another 1.5 million D:

I did work my way up to 800K so I'm racing for more giftcards tonight. Boaring!
i got enough points to try and grab the paddleboard tonight (sick of the game now) all that playing time i hope i can get it if it sells out instantly then i might grab the headphones not sure if i wanna try every week for the board if it sells out instantly, gonna be watching tv and non stop refreshing hopefully i can get it.

I got enough to get my hoodie finally so I'll be staying up tonight for my hoodie and hubby's camera.

Debating wether I should play for another tier 4 prize, but I'm burnt out by this game D:

bread's done
Back