Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

How exactly do you transfer points? I'm not seeing the gift option anywhere on the site.

In related news, I have 2400 points I'll gift to the best offer I can get. Looking for PSN or Amazon credit. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at ebay last night and saw that 15,000 points were selling for $200!!!! Now I cannot find the auction.  Ebay must have taken it down. LOL.

Oh I know it hasn't, I'm just saying people buying those amounts of points on ebay for that price are crazy, you can get them a lot cheaper AND actually buy product to support the people running these things in the first place!

Sorry, my math was based on buying gamerpacks AND dew to bank the extra bonus points.

Gamerpack(2.48)+Dew 20 oz(1.00) = 3.48+tax and 450 points

15k/450 = 33.3

This seems to be the best deal for points if you're buying product, and that's the route I took to build up a lot of my points.

Oh I know it hasn't, I'm just saying people buying those amounts of points on ebay for that price are crazy, you can get them a lot cheaper AND actually buy product to support the people running these things in the first place!
I can agree with that. But theres plenty of special people out there that will overpay for anything.

Sorry, my math was based on buying gamerpacks AND dew to bank the extra bonus points.

Gamerpack(2.48)+Dew 20 oz(1.00) = 3.48+tax and 450 points

15k/450 = 33.3

This seems to be the best deal for points if you're buying product, and that's the route I took to build up a lot of my points.

Oh gotcha, that makes alot more sense.

Ive already won but its interesting watching the auctions.

I'm not sure if they will drop another couple hundred caps tonight or not. If that's the case then I probably ccould a won one today without a friends help. I just wanted my win to be over though. So I owe the guy 45 cap for letting me borrow 30. Then on to collecting for the marketplace.

And for those curious, 350 or so caps fit into a gallon milk jug pretty perfectly, its where I kept all my entered caps in case for some reason they want to verify my win.

If anyone is interested ive about 3k points worth in caps, looking for the best offer :) (paypal, msp)

edit: gone!

So what is the deal with sweepstakes entries? There's no history or results page that I can find. I mean I assume they'd get in touch with me if I won, but it's a little distressing that when a sweepstakes ends your entry just goes into the ether.

DANG!  I would like to know where people are getting their Doritos deal at.  I went to walmart in my area and gamerpacks were $2.97 and 20 oz. Mt. Dew was $1.78. 

Paying ten cents per used dew cap or doritos code. I can use them at slurpee to enter a sweeps to be honest. Doubt odds are good, but I an going all in. I think they only give one away, lol

I think I am going to hold off on selling my codes for right now.  I think I am just going to try and build up for Thanksgiving.  But if I dont win by then, I am going to sell away!!!  I am currently at 13,550.

Im currently sitting at 15,000 and some.  Im aiming for black Friday to try to win one, sooner would be better though.  Just starting to really hunt caps down, getting atleast 10 a day at work.

Have Target Bonus codes to trade.
They give you access to the Private Target Auctions.
Looking for 200 Points per code.

Also looking to trade for points. I can trade a $25 Amazon Gift Card.

Just found these codes at HEb that give you a bonus 50 for entering a MTN DEW code and a Doritios code, which is most likely different than the bonus it already gives since it's a code on a piece of paper :| I'll trade someone for some codes lol

I feel stupid. Where is the code inside a bag of Doritos? The front says this bag is worth 200 points. I don't see a code anywhere on the inside though.

Cheapest method is gamerpacks + MD 2Ls.

2.48 for gamer pack.
.88 for md 2L when you price match cvs ad.

About 3.50 for 450 points. $1 = 128.5 points.

Next cheapest method would be just buy MD 2Ls at .88 a bottle. $1 = 107.5 points.

Looking to buy points if someone has any they dont need. Need about 15k.

bread's done
Back