Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Cheapest method is gamerpacks + MD 2Ls.

2.48 for gamer pack.
.88 for md 2L when you price match cvs ad.

About 3.50 for 450 points. $1 = 128.5 points.

Next cheapest method would be just buy MD 2Ls at .88 a bottle. $1 = 107.5 points.

Looking to buy points if someone has any they dont need. Need about 15k.
CVS 88 cent price is when you use their ExtraCare card.

YMMV whether another store will PM that. I've not tried it myself though.

CVS 88 cent price is when you use their ExtraCare card.

YMMV whether another store will PM that. I've not tried it myself though.
I price matched it the other day at Walmart... as a general rule of thumb... anything is price matchable with the right cashier at Walmart.

Not worth the ugly console design and paying extra in taxes. You can easily get the 12 month membership on sale every other week.

I'm still looking for Mountain Dew and Doritos codes (Mountain Dew preferred at the moment).  Trading the following:

$5 Amazon gift cards for 700 points worth of codes
$5 Xbox Live gift cards for 600 points worth of codes
Starcraft II (PC) activation code for 2800 points worth of codes
Aliens: Colonial Marines Steam key for 1000 points worth of codes
Slurpee points (2 Slurpee pts for 100 points worth of codes, 3 Slurpee pts for 200 points worth of codes, 4 Slurpee pts for 300 points worth of codes)

They have to be unused codes only, not looking for banked points. PM me if you're interested in trading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoot, at what people here are offering for codes, I may just be better off selling any future codes I get, and using the cash to buy accessories or games.

you enter them with 2 other codes Dew or Doritos. It gives you a bonus of 50 Points but also gives you access to the Target exclusive auctions. They are every Friday night. the code is only good for 1 night.

you enter them with 2 other codes Dew or Doritos. It gives you a bonus of 50 Points but also gives you access to the Target exclusive auctions. They are every Friday night. the code is only good for 1 night.
I wonder what the target auction looks like. Do you have some entered now? If so what is the current bid?

looks like at these auction prices i wouldnt have even needed to borrow caps from a buddy. i was at 32k before he loaned me 3k for the console i won last night.

shame too since i found 44 caps today that could have been all mine but instead i had to give the majority to him.

Edit: auctions later than midnight seem to go for 2k less than the night before so far. i find this interesting because to my knowledge the eastern time zone has quite a few bottle deposit states, which would account for the earlier ones going for so much, as well as by 2am the number of bidders start to taper off.

I'm curious how long the 2k drop a night will sustain itself, it should level off soon i would think, then sort of ebb and flow as people collect more caps as the days go on.

also, with the marketplace, they are doing this like in the past right? where a limited ammount available now, the same item might also come up later? My Tier 2 choices are definitly a play and charge and a 2nd controller, 175 caps is totally doable for me before the december cutoff, i just probably wont get them before the current items are all sold.

Normally I don't do this but there's a slight chance I won't have enough points before they run out.

Would anyone be willing to spare any points they have or don't need???? I really just wanna snag a dead rising 3 shirt. That's it.

I know for a fact I won't win any auctions period,the sweeps entries I only use towards the dead rising consoles (which more than likely I'll lose that too) so my only hope is something off the marketplace.

I can trade MCR 12 pack coke flap codes,a 3 month gold sub for live,and hopefully some amazon credit soon. If not than if someone would be very kind to donate some points or codes to me I would love you forever.

Like I said,I really only want the dead rising tee. Everything else I have no chance of winning or getting lol.

but they are day by day, and gain more entries every day, and probably quadruple their numbers on the day they come up.
theres a big difference tho on the ones that had the least, plus most of the people used most of their sweeps the first 5 days, thats why I didnt enter those days.

Guess I'm going with the strategy of "try to win the Ryse sweeps since no one wants that game."

I dislike myself for doing the math to see how much I'd save buy buying a few hundred 2 liters @ 88 cents.

Guess I'm going with the strategy of "try to win the Ryse sweeps since no one wants that game."

I dislike myself for doing the math to see how much I'd save buy buying a few hundred 2 liters @ 88 cents.
i've tracked this, and at least in the first 4 days, the split is pretty much even. Mathmatically this makes sense though because the auctions are sequential between the 3 games available.

although i was tracking auctions not sweeps.

New member and won my second auction I tried bidding on! Would have never got any good ideas on how to get codes for decent prices without the people on this site. Spent $250 overall on products and that will save me $350! For everyone else bidding I hope you guys win yours and good luck!

People in my local area aren't really doing these auctions and I'm unsure why. New system and a game together with tax is over $600! I spent $250 and got my system, and my local homeless shelter is taking the Doritos, so this contest truly is awesome.

Anyone know if I have to keep the bags 100% because when I go to donate I obviously have to give the bags away with codes on it so it'd be a bummer if I have to keep them and not be able to donate 

I can not IMAGINE having to keep all the bags and caps you have used to prove to them you didn't cheat.  Who would've even READ That.  I know i through out tons of mine.  I'm only at 10K atm but I have faith in college kids leaving bottles around . Like i said last wed my 1st day recycling bin diving and i foudn 14 XD  SHould've started earlier

Seeing some of these auctions ending around 32k is a little disappointing since I just settled on a Forza 5 bundle -- wanted a Dead Rising 3 but would of taken Ryse. Not a huge Forza fan. Not a big deal as the console cheaper than retail was the main thing I was hoping for. I just wish I knew when I'll get my console now. Good luck to everyone else. Seems like the winning bids are getting lower consistently.

New member and won my second auction I tried bidding on! Would have never got any good ideas on how to get codes for decent prices without the people on this site. Spent $250 overall on products and that will save me $350! For everyone else bidding I hope you guys win yours and good luck!

People in my local area aren't really doing these auctions and I'm unsure why. New system and a game together with tax is over $600! I spent $250 and got my system, and my local homeless shelter is taking the Doritos, so this contest truly is awesome.

Anyone know if I have to keep the bags 100% because when I go to donate I obviously have to give the bags away with codes on it so it'd be a bummer if I have to keep them and not be able to donate
It's in the FAQ that you should keep the codes for your own records. Whatever that means. Take a pic or write them down.

Your local homeless shelter is going to take open product (Doritos bags) as a donation? :whistle2:k ...or did you get the resealable gamer packs? Either way it's OPEN and I thought there were rules about what they may accept as donation.

It's in the FAQ that you should keep the codes for your own records. Whatever that means. Take a pic or write them down.

Your local homeless shelter is going to take open product (Doritos bags) as a donation? ...or did you get the resealable gamer packs? Either way it's OPEN and I thought there were rules about what they may accept as donation.
There still sealed of course, but my local shelter still accepts open chips within a certain amount of time based on purchase date. Already called to confirm with them ahead of time. But you're right usually they don't accept open items, which is why the poor Dew I bought is going to be wasted sadly.

Went to Walmart to hopefully buy 33 or so gamer packs of doritos... and some 88 cent 2ls.

Sadly... only had 3 gamer packs out for sell.  Was pretty upset.

Did find an empty mountain dew bottle laying in an aisle though so I did get a free hundred points that way tho. lol

I have banked codes I think I'm just going to give up and sell..I only have 5410, gonna just rely on my sweepstakes entries, nothing in the marketplace really interests me.

Interested in Paypal, maybe Amazon credit. But I'll consider any offers. PM Me. Going out of town for the better part of today, but will be back in tonight, so hopefully we can arrange something. :)

I'd really like to buy any points from anyone who has won and has leftovers or anyone who is giving up on big auctions.

I have Amazon, Paypal, Microsoft points, MCR.

If I'm not mistaken, they "work," but only can only use actual surround sound if it's dolby, which almost no pc games use.

Also, if anyone is thinking about buying things in the marketplace, you could probably sell those points to me for enough amazon to buy them there and get them in a predictable time :p

So, I keep getting 1 full code and then like, 9 digits of an extra code in my doritos bag.  I don't want my account to get locked because I've already tried entering them a few times with no luck.  If anybody wants them, I have 2 codes with the first digit missing if you want to give them a try.

Anyone want steam keys in exchange for dew/doritos points or codes? 
I also have a ton of Amazon gift cards and Microsoft points to trade.

Trine 2: Complete Story 
Mark of the Ninja
Eets Munchies
Civ V
Metro 2033, Risen, Sacred Citadel (1 key)
EA bundle games (sans Battlefield and Sims)
2x War of the ROses: Kingmaker
Warlock
Dungeonland
2x Leviathan: Warships
2x The Showdown Effect
2x Europa Universalis 3
Risen2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 3rd (1 key)
Oil Rush
Aquaria
Nightsky
Galactic Arms Race
Men of War: Assault Squad DLC Pack
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Indie Game: The Movie
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
Steam Trading Cards 

bread's done
Back