Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

I still have a 3 month xbox live card w/code to trade in exchange for dew/Doritos codes.
I also still have a code for ratchet and clank quest for booty as well to trade.

And some MCR coke flap codes too.

Message me an offer and we can talk about it. But if I don't hear from anyone soon,I'll just wind up using the coke flap codes in December and give the 3 month live to one of my friends XD

I've got a 12 month Live code, a Skyrim code (not GOTY), Child of Eden code, Halo Reach Code, Gunstringer/Fruit NInja code, 25% off GS code, and a couple of 3 month live codes to trade for points (I need a bunch still based on the auction prices currently), any takers/offers. Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 40 k's?  Hope that's just 2 random bidders.  I was hoping this would get to 30K by the end of the next week.  I need it to get to about 25 if I want any hope.  I'm at 17.375 atm

Still have
Incredipede

LimboD

Deadly Premonition
The Maw
All Borderlands GOTY 360 sheet

For codes sale

I have 6700 I'm looking to sell.I  am at work till midnight est. Unfortunately only cash wanted today ive run into some car trouble. Pm with offer but like I said won't be checking pm's till after midnight.

I can trade games for points:

[STEAM KEYS]
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Gift)
Civ V
Trine 2: Complete Story 
Mark of the Ninja
Eets Munchies
Snuggle Truck
2x War of the ROses: Kingmaker
Warlock
Dungeonland
2x Leviathan: Warships
2x The Showdown Effect
2x Europa Universalis 3
Risen2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 3rd (1 key)
Oil Rush
Aquaria
Nightsky
Galactic Arms Race
Men of War: Assault Squad DLC Pack
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Indie Game: The Movie
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
Steam Trading Cards 

Dead Space (Steam and Origin)
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate (steam and Origin)
Crisis 2 (Steam and Origin)
Medal of Honor (Steam and Origin)
Mirror's Edge (Steam and Origin)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Steam and Origin)
Dead Space 3 (Origin)
Populous (Origin)

[Xbox 360 Keys]
The Maw
Aqua
Fable Heroes
Wreckateer

So I'm close to 3,000 points now due to a friend.

Just 3,500 more to go for the dead rising shirt.

I still have items up for trade folks. And I might have another one soon as well. Including a 5 dollar tango gift card.

I know it's a long shot, but I'm a member of the Intel Retail Edge site for working in retail, and I have access to a $50 Steam card, so if anyone's interested in making an offer for the code, let me know. I would have to order the card, and it would take a few weeks to get here before I can give you the code, but it may be worth it to someone. 

new great idea: if you are still in high school or college you should buy 10 mtn dews from the dollar store then sell each of them to a classmate for a dollar, though you're not making a profit you still get the points for free!! ... kinda

(you have to ask for the cap back really quick and take a picture of the code though :(..)

150k, but are you surprised?  I mean custom system + all expense paid trip /extras?

The only question is... how did that happen?  Did the first person who bid 150k get it, or did the second person who bid 150k get it?  I'd assume the first, but would be interesting to find out.

150k, but are you surprised? I mean custom system + all expense paid trip /extras?

The only question is... how did that happen? Did the first person who bid 150k get it, or did the second person who bid 150k get it? I'd assume the first, but would be interesting to find out.
i missed that it was the super premium auction. but yeah, still the first to go at 150k. no surprise that it was the "best" auction though.

Yeah mine is also incorrect for some reason, must be a glitch I sent an email about it earlier tonight.
Its a glitch yeah. Mine displays inverse, to explain, If my D.O.B. was 6/5 (June, 5th) it shows as May, 6th or techincally 5/6. I think this may be due to the way the U.S. dates things opposed to other countries. MM/DD/YYYY, which i think elsewhere they put the day first, DD/MM/YYYY

Edit: I cant imagine what it looks like for someone who's birthday and month are outside of 12/12 for either one, both my month and day of birth are under 12, so it transposes in a manner that is easily discernible.

Edit: GONE

I have an extra 3600. I may be getting a few hundred more today so shoot some offers and I'll get back to you before any auctions end tonight.

[STEAM KEYS]
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Gift)
Civ V
Trine 2: Complete Story 
Mark of the Ninja
Eets Munchies
Snuggle Truck
2x War of the ROses: Kingmaker
Warlock
Dungeonland
2x Leviathan: Warships
2x The Showdown Effect
2x Europa Universalis 3
Risen2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 3rd (1 key)
Oil Rush
Aquaria
Nightsky
Galactic Arms Race
Men of War: Assault Squad DLC Pack
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
Indie Game: The Movie
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
Steam Trading Cards 

Dead Space (Steam and Origin)
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate (steam and Origin)
Crisis 2 (Steam and Origin)
Medal of Honor (Steam and Origin)
Mirror's Edge (Steam and Origin)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Steam and Origin)
Dead Space 3 (Origin)
Populous (Origin)

[Xbox 360 Keys]
The Maw
Aqua
Fable Heroes
Wreckateer

Trying to win last night seemed extremely difficult.  The auctions were ending mostly at 37k-40k. It seems like more people are getting wind of the contest and are going all out!!!!!

bread's done
Back