Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

I'll continue to look around my campus for codes if I have time. Any extra that I get will be donated to CAGs.
That's pretty cool of you to want to help.

I found out Target has the 200 pt bags for $2.50 this week. I have a couple coupons that will give me a dollar off two so that might be the best route. I heard a lot of the gamer packs have had codes stolen from them. So they might be a risky buy at the moment.

Just wanted to jump in and help anyone trying to get some fast points. 

Not sure about what you guys have in your area's but here in FL we have Dollar Trees where the 75 point packs are only a dollar. While at first it doesn't seem all that great here is my friends grab from yesterday.

44 blue bags and 48 red bags, now of those bags 22/44 blue bags had two codes inside them and 12/48 reds had double codes.

He tried it again today and got 12 blue bags and 4/12 were double codes. It seems like the blue ones have a much higher rate of double printed codes.

Can any PM me on how to locate these Target promo codes?  I have been to 6 stores with no luck and received lot of bewildered looks from store staff. . :dunce:  ha ha.

Not sure about what you guys have in your area's but here in FL we have Dollar Trees where the 75 point packs are only a dollar. While at first it doesn't seem all that great here is my friends grab from yesterday.

44 blue bags and 48 red bags, now of those bags 22/44 blue bags had two codes inside them and 12/48 reds had double codes.

He tried it again today and got 12 blue bags and 4/12 were double codes. It seems like the blue ones have a much higher rate of double printed codes.
That's some good luck! My luck is that I have bags that came with no codes...lol

I'm still looking for a solid 6000 points. 

Paying a high premium of $1 per 100 points if you let me buy you something on Amazon using my amazon credit I have stocked up. Actually, if you had 6000 points even or more, I'd buy you a game so you'd get more than $1 per 100 points after taxes. I have amazon prime so you would get the game on release day (or sooner in some cases). Or an extra wireless controller...play and charge kit...diapers...whatever ;).  Other options too, this is just the best deal, especially if you were thinking of using points to order something from the marketplace...not only is it a bad price, it could take 8-12 weeks to even ship. Amazon ships fast ;). Already had one great transaction like this ;)

great tip, thanks. And I agree, the smaller bags seem to have a much higher percentage of double points. Sometimes you can get real lucky, sometimes not as much. I stopped buying the 11 ounce bags because the 3.375 (or whatever the ounces - 100 point bags) were much cheaper and when they had the double codes were just as much code value. Plus I already have so many ziploc bags full of doritos left to eat already lol. I can't afford to just buy them and not eat like some of the people going crazy lol. I have seen a few of the 11 ounce bags also have double codes...just doesn't seem as often as the smaller bags.

Quick math will put me at about 30,000 by the end of tonight. DOn't think it'll be enough. Maybe by the end of the week, or a target auction. I'll slowly add on.

I haven't heard anything from the sweepstake, all mine were entered for sunday.

emailed the promo company, they just gave me a straight 12-14 weeks for delivery, with no notice of when they actually ship.

10826856433_6e9c8f4fd5_n.jpg

This is getting mad... Buying points @ 100 points - $1. Will do Paypal or Amazon.

*gone*

I'll send the first two people to copy and 'like' this post a target code.

Speaking of Target codes...one of my buddies grabbed an entire sticky pad of the codes and told me to keep em.  So after the 2 I'm giving away I'll have 38 left.

I'll probably be doing giveaways, but I'm also open for trades of MCR points or other stuff.  I'm not expecting much so no worries on that front.

Last edited by a moderator:

Speaking of Target codes...one of my buddies grabbed an entire sticky pad of the codes and told me to keep em. So after the 2 I'm giving away I'll have 38 left.

I'll probably be doing giveaways, but I'm also open for trades of MCR points or other stuff. I'm not expecting much so no worries on that front.
Copy?

Speaking of Target codes...one of my buddies grabbed an entire sticky pad of the codes and told me to keep em. So after the 2 I'm giving away I'll have 38 left.

I'll probably be doing giveaways, but I'm also open for trades of MCR points or other stuff. I'm not expecting much so no worries on that front.
Copy #2?

The first 2 codes are gone, 38 still available.  If you're interested PM me trade offers (MCR codes or whatever), otherwise I'll post more giveaways in the following days.

*gone*

Liked and Copied

I'll keep you in mind when I'm done collecting codes. I think I'm going to save up for a mini fridge real quick.
You can buy a mini fridge for less than you'd get for the points. Here's a Coca Cola one that's probably the same size for $30.

What I'm trying to say is dont buy anything from the marketplace, sell the points instead.

I bin dived today at my school great haul.  That's 20 lat friday, 14 mond, 16 today.

damn if would started 2 weeks ago i bet i'd be at 20K  Still only at 14K now :(

BUT

Have Incredipede & Limbo on Steam - 750 points

UPDATE

SO,on top of MCR codes,a 3 month xbox live code,and jarvios codes to trade. 

i also have a PSN code for ratchet and clank quest for booty up for trade. 

PM me and we can decuss a deal. 

My friend just won his Ryse bundle have a unused dorito 100 point code left and 523 points. Both free to the first person to quote me

I think we have to assume the general public is onto this contest now and the winning bids won't drop anymore.  32kish seems to be the spot.

I think we have to assume the general public is onto this contest now and the winning bids won't drop anymore. 32kish seems to be the spot.
Yep, 32k has been the number for the last 3 nights, and I believe it will stay there, at least until after launch/black Friday. People have caught on you can spend 200 bucks and get the next gen system.

That said, I got mine locked in tonight. I have a few Target codes left, trading for 200 points per code.

Definitely jealous, way to go everyone that has gotten themselves an xbox!!  If anyone happens to only be using their codes on this and not the slurpee site, anyone up for sparing a couple of their used codes??  I've been trying to rack up a few points on there  :)  Would be much appreciated, otherwise all is good.  Still exciting and enjoy seeing the things everyone is winning either way  lol 

Blah!!! Freakin Auction needs to keep going down.  I'm still a few grand a way from having a chance.  If I just waited until I naturally picked up the points I could probably be at current lows by the weekend, but I really just wanted to be done with this thing

Have 384 points left from my win, PM me and I'll pick someone

EDIT: Picked someone and gave him the points :twoguns:

bread's done
Back