Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Anyone else get this email?

"This email is to notify you that your Xbox One Console has been shipped via UPS ground (signature required). Please allow 7-10 days for delivery of your item. If you do not receive your item after that time, please call our customer service team at 1-877-646-3721 and they can assist you.

Thank you for participating in the MTN DEW GAME FUEL®/DORITOS®/"Xbox One - Every Two Minutes" promotion!"

Anyone else get this email?

"This email is to notify you that your Xbox One Console has been shipped via UPS ground (signature required). Please allow 7-10 days for delivery of your item. If you do not receive your item after that time, please call our customer service team at 1-877-646-3721 and they can assist you.

Thank you for participating in the MTN DEW GAME FUEL®/DORITOS®/"Xbox One - Every Two Minutes" promotion!"
Seems like that is the standard email people have gotten that have had them ship today, sounds like only people that won Dead Rising 3 auctions are the ones getting them today though.

Seems like that is the standard email people have gotten that have had them ship today, sounds like only people that won Dead Rising 3 auctions are the ones getting them today though.
Not really sure how they're dealing with this as some people on SD are reporting they won Forza 5 and Ryse bundles that they also received tracking information. Kind of weird to see people who won in the 1000's get shipped while I won on day 4(?) or so and haven't been notified at all. Oh well. Hopefully I'll get some info tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really thought tonight would be the night, went and got another 1.1k worth of doritos, andddd even the cheapest of them is 37k which means by the time they reach 2minute countdown I'll prob stand no chance. This is becoming insannneeeeee sitting at 47.3k myself!

I have about 54 Mountain Dew caps, 21 - 300 point Doritos Gamer Pack codes, 23 - 200 Doritos codes and 50 - 100 point Doritos code. If anyone is interested PM me.

Not really sure how they're dealing with this as some people on SD are reporting they won Forza 5 and Ryse bundles that they received tracking information. Kind of weird to see people who won in the 1000's get shipped while I won on day 4(?) or so and haven't been notified at all. Oh well. Hopefully I'll get something info tomorrow.
Ehhh could just be what they had packaged up first, may be easier to set up and ship out a huge batch of one game, then do the next a day after, and so on. It sucks, I won at #266, but I'm not worried, system isn't even for me anyways as I already have a day one I'm playing hah

UPS says that there are two packages being shipped to my zip code. I really don't think anyone else in my zip area participated in this contest... Could they being sending me two systems perhaps? Maybe I'm just having wishful thinking  :whee:

UPS says that there are two packages being shipped to my zip code. I really don't think anyone else in my zip area participated in this contest... Could they being sending me two systems perhaps? Maybe I'm just having wishful thinking :whee:
maybe you won a sweepstakes as well, no one knows specifically when those will be announced it seems, keep us updated!

Ehhh could just be what they had packaged up first, may be easier to set up and ship out a huge batch of one game, then do the next a day after, and so on. It sucks, I won at #266, but I'm not worried, system isn't even for me anyways as I already have a day one I'm playing hah
True. I'm not too worried about it because this does mean they're shipping consoles at the very least. I want to play as I have copies of Dead Rising 3 and Ryse staring me in the face but I'm patient. Only got them because they were $11 off MSRP.

Oh, and a big shout out to everyone who claimed we would be waiting 10-12 weeks for these. :rofl:

Anybody that has won or has an xbox one that has a decent amount of points, I will give the game that the xbox comes with to you for a points offer when I get one. If you want to make an offer.

I don't want to be that guy, but I am open to any donations. If I when I will raffle the game, remaining points, and the 14 day trial.
don't feel too bad, I didn't want to be at first either but I can't drink or eat enough of that stuff to actually get what it seems now! Well, doubt any of us ACTUALLY can, but that's why we have ziplocks :p

I've openly stated if I were a popular FB'r (+1 for female as well) this would be so much simpler! lol

don't feel too bad, I didn't want to be at first either but I can't drink or eat enough of that stuff to actually get what it seems now! Well, doubt any of us ACTUALLY can, but that's why we have ziplocks :p

I've openly stated if I were a popular FB'r (+1 for female as well) this would be so much simpler! lol
Ugh women... They have it so easy. Lol

What does everyone think the lowest they will go on black friday? What did you guys think about gifting points? signature required 7-10 days on shipping, cant wait my 360 might not make it to the new year.

Finally won last night so I won't need these Target codes.  Just remember to enter them with two items.

kyacrs7ve6

sccnarrxw

fwn9wykmbe

sl63hpprcf

33lwasy3l3

yv3bxhcn3s

h3nwf7aahl

I'll post more later.  My Target had a ton on the shelf.  I'll stop by and pick up a few more.

Still have 4800 points worth of caps all written down and ready to go. Looking for $35 paypal.

Finally won last night so I won't need these Target codes. Just remember to enter them with two items.

kyacrs7ve6

sccnarrxw

fwn9wykmbe

sl63hpprcf

33lwasy3l3

yv3bxhcn3s

h3nwf7aahl

I'll post more later. My Target had a ton on the shelf. I'll stop by and pick up a few more.
Error: You must submit your target code with 2 Dew or Doritos product codes.

Finally won last night so I won't need these Target codes. Just remember to enter them with two items.

kyacrs7ve6

sccnarrxw

fwn9wykmbe

sl63hpprcf

33lwasy3l3

yv3bxhcn3s

h3nwf7aahl

I'll post more later. My Target had a ton on the shelf. I'll stop by and pick up a few more.

Error: You must submit your target code with 2 Dew or Doritos product codes.
Um..

Just remember to enter them with two items.
I seriously wonder about some of you guys. My friend used 3 of them:

sl63hpprcf

yv3bxhcn3s

h3nwf7aahl

He said one in there was already used, but I'm not sure which one. Thanks.

Nice! Didn't think we would be getting Day One editions. Mine is out for delivery right now and I should have it in my hands by 5:00pm tonight. Then can update with the details.

Since I won on Day 3, I am sure you guys will be good to go if mine is a Day 1 edition.
the issue is that if they have a limited amount, and ship to all the DR3 people, then Ryse, the finally forza, we might be sol. Fingers crossed, and ours should be shipped by the end of the week i would think, but well see, 8-10 weeks right? heh.

Did anyone purchase an item from marketplace? Also, did anyone receive the item yet?

The Mt Dew last promo I received the item in one week, this time it is over 2 weeks.

Waiting on Ryse.

have you been checking the MYchoice ups tool? mine is borked, it wont let me register or add myself to my brothers account.
Yeah, I signed up a couple weeks ago -- no updates right now but I'm checking every couple of hours. I'll post here when I something comes up.

bread's done
Back