Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

people in the 2500's are getting shipping emails... they must have enough stock to cover all of the current auctions or something.

I just got an email from Mtn Dew saying they shipped my xbox one with UPS (ground), it should arrive in 7-10 days. They didn't include a tracking number though, so I don't know exactly which day it will get here.

Last edited by a moderator:
What game are you getting? Dead Rising?
yes, dead rising bundle. I hope I get a day one edition like the others have reported.

I did the whole UPS track by reference with the code Zephos posted a few pages back, there is one xbox shipping on my zip code which I think is mine but the status still says 'label created' and it hasn't shipped yet.

yeah i did try that. nothing for my zip code.
well on the site, if you actually sign up for UPS mychoice, you can go to a calendar and the shipping notifications pop up there before any email is sent.

Still nothing on any going out today, not even any new dead rising peeps.

Edit: i retract that,

4769-MDXBOXONESTANDARDFORZA QTY: 1

use that and the zip code. Target auction winner reporting his is showing up.

Son of a bi.... the guy is a day 4 winner.

thats the ref. number to track via the site via zipcode. the first one i posted doesnt work, but by the time you read this i'll have fixed it anyway.

yeah never switched DEAD to FORZA.  never noticed "DEAD" at the end of the reference lol.  MIne will be here by Wed!

Got the email too!

Yo can someone hook me up w/ a target code?  I just got 2 more caps want to be in the running for taret  auctions on friday

I'll post this again, if people aren't seeing it show up on mychoice.

If you win and want to see if your console is shipped

http://www.ups.com/W...&WT.svl=PNRO_L1

go there,

click track by reference.

under reference copy paste :

Dead Rising Winners:4770-MDXBOXONESTANDARDDEAD QTY: 1

Forza 5 Winners: 4769-MDXBOXONESTANDARDFORZA QTY: 1

select United states

enter your zip code.

If you live in a populated area (big citys or whatnot), remember that its showing every console going to that zip code. So you'll want to wait till it pops in mychoice or call up ups before you start just willy nilly tracking the first console you see, it could be going to another winner.

I'll post this again, if people aren't seeing it show up on mychoice.

If you win and want to see if your console is shipped

http://www.ups.com/W...&WT.svl=PNRO_L1

go there,

click track by reference.

under reference copy paste :

Dead Rising Winners:4770-MDXBOXONESTANDARDDEAD QTY: 1

Forza 5 Winners: 4769-MDXBOXONESTANDARDFORZA QTY: 1

select United states

enter your zip code.

If you live in a populated area (big citys or whatnot), remember that its showing every console going to that zip code. So you'll want to wait till it pops in mychoice or call up ups before you start just willy nilly tracking the first console you see, it could be going to another winner.

Yeah I won a Forza XBOX ONE bundle and still nothing.

What a long strange trip its been, sheesh, started collecting I think the 2nd week in October, that's when the caps started showing up in my area.

Had some ups and downs, a couple 50 cap days, on one of those I locked my keys in my car at wal-mart because I was going through their bins without permission >.

Brother called and confirmed that my system was delivered today. He did have to sign for it. Will update with pictures later.

I won a Ryse auction, and I'm not too far from Minneapolis...

I'm hoping it ships Friday and arrives Monday. That would be amazing.

Thanks for posting that! I checked my zip and it showed one for my zip code. Checked UPS mychoice and it is mine! Scheduled for Dec 2nd, but I doubt that since it hasn't shipped yet.

I won on Nov 22

Auction #2631

Can anyone tell me why a code would give a sweeps entry and not any points?
Someone sent away for the code.

1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY:
For one (1) free Code (as defined below) for entry into a Sweepstakes and a copy of these Official Rules, send your name and complete address postmarked by November 22, 2013 and received by November 29, 2013 to: Mtn Dew/Doritos/ "Xbox One - Every Two Minutes", PO Box 760006, Dept. 891-705, El Paso, TX 88576-0006. Limit one (1) request per hand-addressed stamped outer envelope. No photocopies or mechanically reproduced requests will be accepted. Sponsors assume no liability for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, mutilated or postage-due mail or requests.

I won a Ryse auction, and I'm not too far from Minneapolis...

I'm hoping it ships Friday and arrives Monday. That would be amazing.
My parent's live about 40 minutes west of Minneapolis and just north of Norwood Young America and it took one day to get there. Someone from Minneapolis also received theirs in just one day. And finally, my buddy received his in one day and he is up in Duluth. So I think it is safe to say, that if you at least live in Minnesota, your chances of receiving the package in one day are pretty good.

Anyone still needing points and willing to let me have DR3 or whatever else I will help them win with as many points as I can get to. I have about 4k right now and still have more to enter/get.

Congrats on the winners and those who got em shipped, def hit us with pictures!. Two questions:

1. Anyone interested in trading caps for a $3 MSP code?

2. Why are day-one editions wanted over others? (other than that achievement).

I live a relatively high populated area (Philadelphia suburb). However, our zip codes change in pretty short distances. I'm thinking max two minute drive in any direction. Kinda cool that someone near me was also a winner. They are getting their XBONE + Dead Rising in two days. UPS My Choice has me slotted for a Dec 4th delivery with Forza. I'll be out of town, but still glad I won and in no rush. 

But that could be because I won a PS4 from Taco Bell and bought a Day One XBONE from Best Buy to keep me busy. Feeling blessed.

More Target codes.

Remember ENTER THEM WITH TWO ITEMS

EX6C7A9F6R

RLWZ9Y9BEK

A6X9HLYASH

NEKXNB7VNP

FNW77CEVPH

BHK9X7LFKV

SZN6YWVH7M

bread's done
Back