Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

I have 5632 points and at least 8 unbanked MD caps.

Looking for Paypal or Amazon GC.  PM me if you wish to purchase these points.

I finally won last night! was too tired to come post, thank you very much to everyone who helped me! *Does a little dance*

Last edited by a moderator:
So, long shot since I doubt many people are reading this but, I'll offer my 1000+ points in unused codes if someone buys me Outlast and gifts it to me on Steam. It's a Daily Deal for $6.79. The deal ends at 9AM PST so.. an hour and 30 minutes or so.

I was under the assumption that when you won it would only take the amount of points you needed to win from your account. I've been sitting at 0p even though I didn't use all of my points to win. Was going to get a DLC item maybe, bummer.

I was under the assumption that when you won it would only take the amount of points you needed to win from your account. I've been sitting at 0p even though I didn't use all of my points to win. Was going to get a DLC item maybe, bummer.
that was the case back when i won... i dont really see any reason for them to change it, aside from trying to bleed points out of the 2nd hand market...

I'm thinking you're just bugged or something.

What is the deal with these premium auctions? I noticed that the people listed as winners only bid like 8000 points while the people that bid 149,999 ended up not being listed as winners

that was the case back when i won... i dont really see any reason for them to change it, aside from trying to bleed points out of the 2nd hand market...

I'm thinking you're just bugged or something.
probably so, I'd have less than 100p so it's not a huge deal to me just glad I won!!

Meezah what did u finally win with?

I'm at 47025 right now and don't really want to go out to day to snag any more caps from teh supermarket.

I think that I won't win tonight cause they seems to go minium 48k range, but I'ms ure I" can snag one 2morrow. I mean god damn 47K? XD

Same thing happened to me when I won Tuesday night. I was hoping it would have fixed itself by now. I didn't have a lot of points left but I still would have liked them to remain in case I wanted something from the marketplace.

Meezah what did u finally win with?

I'm at 47025 right now and don't really want to go out to day to snag any more caps from teh supermarket.

I think that I won't win tonight cause they seems to go minium 48k range, but I'ms ure I" can snag one 2morrow. I mean god damn 47K? XD
I won at 48,051p hate to say but doesn't seem like 47k cuts it. When the 720 auctions begin it definitely will be I think though imo, goodluck!

oh great, I finally enter a code for 200 points and everything requires me to bid in the ten thousands.

I wanted to try to win a X1 so I could sell it for $325 for a Wii U.

mountain dew is disgusting and I don't care for doritos so I'm done, another loss.

oh great, I finally enter a code for 200 points and everything requires me to bid in the ten thousands.

I wanted to try to win a X1 so I could sell it for $325 for a Wii U.

mountain dew is disgusting and I don't care for doritos so I'm done, another loss.
This guy. XD

So epic I need to quote it as well XD

Serious note it looks like tonight willb e around 49-50 AGAIN> I swear to god i better snag one at black fridya. I got 47625, and target auctions. Like COME ON XD
Black Friday starts tonight at 2:30... I'm gonna need a lot of dew and doritos, the irony :|

I guess I was just lucky as far as what I had to spend to win this.  I had so many people giving me codes, plus the dealership I work at has 2 fridges full of complementary beverages and Mt. Dew and Diet Mt Dew are the 2 most popular.  They would go buy 10-15 twelve packs of reg and diet each week and I got the codes.  It really sucks that UPS is off until Monday because my Forza bundle shows in town today but won't be delivered until Monday.  Without UPS mychoice I wouldn't have know it was coming since I still haven't gotten the shipping notice from Mt Dew.

I had 39 points left over after winning last Friday and after 3 days at work I was already back over 4,000 to spend in the marketplace.

Hey everyone :) if you have any points or credits you could gift me on the site, I would greatly appreciate it. Especially if your points are just going to go to waste. I would absolutely use them towards getting an XboxOne!

Please and thank you :) I will also trade if I have too. I'm kinda broke, but if you were looking for some XBL points or something I could pick some up.

My name on FB: Kris Lermond, add me as a friend and then you can send me any points you may have. Thank you again everyone!

Im getting kind of worried.  I know a lot of people already have shipping confirmations for the FORZA Bundle, and they have not even printed out my shipping label yet.  Any other Forza winners in the same boat as I am?

Anyone think that the extra BF auctions will cause a major downturn in auction prices?  I'm wondering if the few days afterwards the prices will drop dramatically and allow some of the folks with lower numbers to grab an XB1 of their own.

I hope so. I kinda hate Mountain Dew and Doritos, so I can't justify buying all kinds of them, so I'm really counting on some people being willing to give me some points and possibly doing trades with me, because I really think this is my beat chance at getting a XB1

You know i learned u can use Doritos as Kindleing?  I seriously am thinking about not eating them anymore after this contest.

I know Mt dew is bad for you, but i dont' want kids anwyay so i don't care if it kills my mini-army XD

Woooo finally won Ryse at 47601 ! XD  That 1 literally saved me another couple of minutes.

Soo I got the "you won" email, but no email after I confirmed my address.  I guess it'll be here eventually.  WOooooooo Xbox One for (almost) free baby! 

Woooo finally won Ryse at 47601 ! XD That 1 literally saved me another couple of minutes.

Soo I got the "you won" email, but no email after I confirmed my address. I guess it'll be here eventually. WOooooooo Xbox One for (almost) free baby!
Congrats!! I too only got one email (congrats you won!), nothing else yet.

you kow seeing the 46K and dropping now i wish i would've bought the 2 ryse and dead rising 3 dlcs THEN won. XD  But whatever if i got the 400 or so caps from college i can get 20 more (>>)

Wooooo Xbox One!  Sad though only 1 controller :(

btw do xbox 360 controllers work on one?

bread's done
Back