Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

48a7fb12-3cde-43e3-886c-1e53fb7d2be6.jpg

whelp, it got here! the caps are the 359 of the over 520 that i've collected, and they represent my winning bid, in the 400's, day 3.

got my box today they sent me email yesterday nice to live so close to get it the next day so to anyone that has won don't worry you'll get my winning auction was forza 1601 won at 37500 points

Last edited by a moderator:
Just going to let people now those who are still doing this promotion in hopes of getting an Xbox One.

McDonalds is now doing a promotion to get one as well. Same with Chef Boyardee. 

For McDonald's all you need to do is buy a Medium Fry, Quarter Pounder or Premium Mcwrap. For Chef Boyardee it's just special marked cans. 

Found these out last night. 

Just going to let people now those who are still doing this promotion in hopes of getting an Xbox One.

McDonalds is now doing a promotion to get one as well. Same with Chef Boyardee.

For McDonald's all you need to do is buy a Medium Fry, Quarter Pounder or Premium Mcwrap. For Chef Boyardee it's just special marked cans.

Found these out last night.
Thanks - just entered the Boyardee contest, it says you can do it once per day. The free code via email took about 20 minutes to arrive, for anyone else trying it. https://conagra.promo.eprize.com/chefboyardee/?affiliate_id=1F is the link from their facebook.

I have 6200 banked points, looking to trade for $50 Amazon GC, Paypal, PSN credit or Steam wallet codes (pm me).

Got my new tv and copy of NBA 2K14 for the xbox one. Can't wait to get the console itself on thursday :bouncy:
got a new tv as well, bought one on black friday, the xbox one from mtn dew and the tv should both arrive on thursday for me too

I know on the caps they say that the promotion ends 1/17/14 Though does that mean that's when the last auction ends? Or does it end earlier before that. I just want to know if I should keep collecting points to sell or stop. 

I know on the caps they say that the promotion ends 1/17/14 Though does that mean that's when the last auction ends? Or does it end earlier before that. I just want to know if I should keep collecting points to sell or stop.
the auctions end on December 9 at midnight est, the marketplace closes on January 17.

I also have points that I'm willing to part ways with if anyone wants them. 1100 to be exact. If you want to trade, PM me and we can try to figure something out.
Points still up for grabs. I also have another 100 point code I found today that can be added to it or I can just give you the code.

Thanks for letting me now. So selling off my 2500 points was a good idea.

Now it's off to trying Chef Boyardee or if I ever visit McDonalds or Slurpee Rewards.
but there will be target auctions held on the 14th and 21st...

but there will be target auctions held on the 14th and 21st...
Doesn't matter.

I can't do the auctions even if I wanted too. I don't have 100$+ to use on Mt. Dew or Doritos.

Especially when the auctions go up to 47k and maybe more. I only collect points to sell them off and just use the sweepstakes credits.

Plus there's 3 other promotions I can use.

Love seeing the pics of the consoles you guys won. Wish I could have come close to winning one myself, but it just wasn't in the cards. Congrats to you guys!

Well, yesterday the tracking said that my package is due for delivery today, but it has not updated as "Out for Delivery". So I do not know if I am getting it today.  Bummer.

Out for delivery today which it was supposed to arrive yesterday. I'm not going to complain! But, there's a huge snow storm going on right now and I'm at work :(

Thankfully I shipped to my parents house since I know they're home. Going to be a long, cold day here waiting...

PS, Ryse auction.

that sucks ups is usaully really good  but its insured id hope they made us sign for it so ups should be replacing it 

I won a Forza bundle on November 25th. I claimed it but that is the last communication I have had. 52,231 points
Zephos posted this a while back

You can check even before it's been shipped:

I'll post this again, if people aren't seeing it show up on mychoice.

If you win and want to see if your console is shipped
http://www.ups.com/W...&WT.svl=PNRO_L1

go there,

click track by reference.
under reference copy paste :

Dead Rising Winners:4770-MDXBOXONESTANDARDDEAD QTY: 1
Forza 5 Winners: 4769-MDXBOXONESTANDARDFORZA QTY: 1
Ryse winners: 4423-MDXBOXONESTANDARD QTY: 1
select United states
enter your zip code.

If you live in a populated area (big citys or whatnot), remember that its showing every console going to that zip code. So you'll want to wait till it pops in mychoice or call up ups before you start just willy nilly tracking the first console you see, it could be going to another winner.

I have 3750 in banked points I'm willing to gift for XBL points, steam wallet, or amazon gift cards. PM me with offers.

All gone

I entered the info from zethos and there is one out for delivery today! I live in a small town/zip. I need to get out of work..(cough cough)

A quick opinion: After playing with my X1 for the better half of yesterday and some today, I'm really disappointed I didn't put as much effort into Taco Bell's PS4 promo as I did this. Hopefully, Microsoft can patch the console soon.

I'm glad it worked... mine hasn't worked :(
How do you enter the reference number? I keep getting an error. Do you enter the QTY : 1 as well ?

A quick opinion: After playing with my X1 for the better half of yesterday and some today, I'm really disappointed I didn't put as much effort into Taco Bell's PS4 promo as I did this. Hopefully, Microsoft can patch the console soon.
What's wrong with it?

Finally, I'm not post-restricted anymore.

Anyway, just putting out there that I am purchasing point bundles. I've already PM'ed a lot of sellers. Just letting everyone know I have money to spend if they've got enough points to sell.

Also, this really is a great community, and I'm really glad I joined.

OT: I am really glad to see all the winners posting regularly and with fun pics. I am wondering, though, has anyone heard from anybody winning any sweepstakes?

bread's done
Back