Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Thanks to gunther1962 for all of your help. I am now up to around 1400 points. Hoping the kindness of strangers can really get me to a free system. Please PM me if you have any codes you want to give to a kind person. I will make sure everyone who helps me gets recognition here and on the blog I post to.

1,600 pts for grabs. pm me paypal offer
Wouldn't say no to someones used copy of Monster Hunter for 3ds  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2500 points available. Looking for  Amazon gift card. pm offers.

I also have another 1000 points if anyone has an Extreme Zombie Roller Dead Rising 3 DLC code they could give me. I can't seem to get it to redeem without getting an error.

anyone else having trouble gifting tonight?

and argh, one of my cap places wont let me take them because an employee was going for it, talked to her the other day, asked where she was at... "I almost got it, i'm at 23k and the auction went for 24" or something to that effect....

I had to explain to her, no, they are going for 55k, and you're being outbid for 24 whatever.... "oh i'll just get a hoodie then" no they are out of those too...

so she has 23k points that will go to waste, instead of gifting them to me so i can get a damn soundbar or something.

Edit: sheesh, the marketplace is still error 999ing to me too.... any chance they shut it down intentionally till after auctions end you think?

Auctions are ending in the 60k range holy cow!
I predict at least 75000 point bids by Sunday night.

People are desperate. Hundreds, if not thousands of people, have pushed to 40k, 50k, or now 60k, just to win. Unfortunately, most will lose out to the few fanatics bold enough to be ahead of the points curve. Lots of people will be very disappointed (with lots of unused points) on Monday.

I feel bad for the people sinking lots of cash to get points who are going to be out 100s of dollars. That's why I found this community and joined up. I had gone too far to give up. Thanks again to everyone helping fellow CAG members win (and making some cash in the process)!

Really wish this promotion would alert you if you won or lost during a Sweepstakes. I have entered into at least 10 individually. Once they end though not even an email or a notification if I won or lost. Hopefully they'll tell the winners at the end. I'm kind've hoping that sweepstakes carry over. I know they end in like a day but it doesn't alert me in that day so maybe they're going to reveal the winners later on. If not it's a pretty dumb practice if it only works for that day.

It'll just be my luck if you need over 100 sweepstakes chances to win.

Wow I really thought people would be snatching up points in this thread to scramble to get the last few auctions and not have points wasted, guess most won or gave up at this point

Really wish this promotion would alert you if you won or lost during a Sweepstakes. I have entered into at least 10 individually. Once they end though not even an email or a notification if I won or lost. Hopefully they'll tell the winners at the end. I'm kind've hoping that sweepstakes carry over. I know they end in like a day but it doesn't alert me in that day so maybe they're going to reveal the winners later on. If not it's a pretty dumb practice if it only works for that day.

It'll just be my luck if you need over 100 sweepstakes chances to win.
See this ?

"Potential prize winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to the deadline date/time for that day. Drawings will be conducted on or about each Friday during the Sweepstakes Period with the first drawing being held on November 8, 2013 and the last drawing being held on or about December 13, 2013. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received prior to the end of each day's deadline. All prizes will be awarded.

No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for any inability of a potential entrant to successfully enter any drawing due to circumstances outlined in Rule 17 below or otherwise. All drawings described herein will be random drawings and will be conducted by an independent judging organization selected by Sponsors whose decisions shall be final and non-appealable in all respects. Odds of winning each prize depend on the number of entries received for that prize drawing. All potential Sweepstakes winners are subject to verification by Sponsors in their sole discretion."

The rules also mention that the winners will be notified by mail and/or phone, and given 10 days to respond properly with verification of their affidavit.

For instance, they held a drawing yesterday for the 29th through 5th. Next, they'll draw on the 13th for the 6th through 12th.

Whats the craziest thing YOU did to get your points?

I had 42,000 points and every night the prices kept outpacing my point gathering. Well Sunday the 24th it was happening again. They were up to 51,000. So I went down to Speedway(local gas station) and converted some of our loyalty points to a 25$ gift card. I bought 25 20oz went out and unscrewed them all and handed about half of them to a happy church youth group and poured out the rest. Points entered auction won.

See this ?

"Potential prize winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to the deadline date/time for that day. Drawings will be conducted on or about each Friday during the Sweepstakes Period with the first drawing being held on November 8, 2013 and the last drawing being held on or about December 13, 2013. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received prior to the end of each day's deadline. All prizes will be awarded.

No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for any inability of a potential entrant to successfully enter any drawing due to circumstances outlined in Rule 17 below or otherwise. All drawings described herein will be random drawings and will be conducted by an independent judging organization selected by Sponsors whose decisions shall be final and non-appealable in all respects. Odds of winning each prize depend on the number of entries received for that prize drawing. All potential Sweepstakes winners are subject to verification by Sponsors in their sole discretion."

The rules also mention that the winners will be notified by mail and/or phone, and given 10 days to respond properly with verification of their affidavit.

For instance, they held a drawing yesterday for the 29th through 5th. Next, they'll draw on the 13th for the 6th through 12th.
Still like I said still haven't seen an email whether or not I won or lost and I have entered in all of the sweepstakes up until today.

Even if I lost, it would still be nice to email me about it and not withhold it.

Still like I said still haven't seen an email whether or not I won or lost and I have entered in all of the sweepstakes up until today.

Even if I lost, it would still be nice to email me about it and not withhold it.
They won't email you if you lost... there is no way of knowing. That part of the promotion is probably a scam. lol

Why would they contact every one of the thousands of losers though? I could see if it was a scratch off or an instant win thing where it tells you right off the bat, but it plainly says in the rules they will contact winners via mail or telephone and you'll have ten days to respond.

Its just wierd that so many of us have had so many entries and not one has won...one... I used 150 entries on one sweeps that it said had 1100 entrants. thats good odds.

bread's done
Back