Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Looking for codes; will pay if price is reasonable.  Got 4 children won't be throwing money away like it grow on trees.  Please PM if u can help......

Last edited by a moderator:
hard to believe that for all intents and purposes that this is all over! At anyrate, congrats to the winners, hope your console works better than mine, finally sending it back out to microsoft tomorrow hopefully.

got about 2175 points to trade or sell if anyone is interested. 

looking for some amazon cash. that would be nice. PM me an offer.

Been hearing that a lot but that's what I'm afraid of. Already don't have the money for of but if I sacrifice to get of for my kids and something wrong imma be pissed.

I'm looking for lots and lots of codes.

Please consider sending them or gifting them to me.  I also have MCR codes to trade as well as a few UV and Digital Copy codes.

For large pools of points, I am also offering my website and graphic design services.  CMS, eCommerce, hosting, the whole deal.  On the off chance that any of you with larger pools of points need any of these services, PM me to work out a barter.  I'm happy to share my work with you and send you a list of current sites that i have built and maintain.  As well as testimonials and references.  :)

I've got 600 points to gift. Looking for $5 PayPal. PM me.

4 of which I haven't used the codes for yet, so you'd be able to get the sweeps entries.

How do you gift points on the website? I have 2400 points that I will be looking to gift soon but I don't want to make a deal with someone without even knowing how to do it.

Thanks

Both my system and the kinect don't function correctly, oh well free is free. Even if I do have to wait another couple of weeks to get it back.
I read they were assuring those with issues like this a free game, any talk of that when you were dealing with it? that sucks to hear though

------------------------------

I'm sure this has been asked before (saw it), but there are so many dang pages now I can't seem to find any specifis just individuals. What's the average wait-time between winning and them shipping. I remember someone saying about a week and a half but not sure if that's accurate.

------------------------------

I just looked at the final auction numbers, holy crap they went insanely higher than I'd imagined. Congrats to all CAGs who won!!!

I'm looking for lots and lots of points and codes.

Please consider sending them or gifting them to me.  I also have MCR codes to trade as well as a few UV and Digital Copy codes.

For large pools of points, I am also offering my website and graphic design services.  CMS, eCommerce, hosting, the whole deal.  On the off chance that any of you with larger pools of points need any of these services, PM me to work out a barter.  I'm happy to share my work with you and send you a list of current sites that i have built and maintain.  As well as testimonials and references.   :)

Marketplace is back working guys finally didn't get an error 999 code...better hurry before everything is gone

I'm looking for lots and lots of points and codes.
Spamming will get you no where. Also, thanks for deleting my initial post about spamming. Mods are hard at work it seems.

Congrats to all who took this Dew/Dorito filled journey. Time to reap the rewards!

Both my system and the kinect don't function correctly, oh well free is free. Even if I do have to wait another couple of weeks to get it back.
Microsoft is offering Forza 5, Dead Rising 3 or Ryse as a digital download to anyone with a broken console. You should talk to Xbox support to ensure you get in on it.

Spamming will get you no where. Also, thanks for deleting my initial post about spamming. Mods are hard at work it seems.

Congrats to all who took this Dew/Dorito filled journey. Time to reap the rewards!

Microsoft is offering Forza 5, Dead Rising 3 or Ryse as a digital download to anyone with a broken console. You should talk to Xbox support to ensure you get in on it.
only if you had a bunk disk drive is what they told me. since mine wasnt, they couldnt help me in that regard.

<--snip-->
It is not spamming. Offers to trade are all over this topic and are perfectly allowed. You comments got deleted because they were essentially trolling. And now you're doing it again.

jdangerc said:
^^^

What he said. Points are worth nothing now.
Theres still a lot of stuff in the marketplace, they won't be worth as much now auctions are over, but they are far from worthless.

And yes, unforunatly, you only get a free game for those that have a faulty disk drive. Friend had a faulty Kinect, he just said that both the disk drive and Kinect were not working properly, so they gave him a game, bit of a lie but he still got his game lol

Looks like I'm stuck with a lil over 2000 points on my account still.
I'll just snag something off the marketplace soon. If anybody has any codes they don't need I could use them lol.

Paid my share of money for codes, look like kids will be choosing from the menu lol.  Will happly take left over but not paying for anymore points js....  :bow:

Selling the last of my points all I have is 950, I'm open to any offer since the promotion is pretty much over. I'm interested in an Amazon Gift Card though.

It's isn't exactly all over though there's still target auctions and the marketplace.

Please Private Message me.

I'm sure this has been asked before (saw it), but there are so many dang pages now I can't seem to find any specifis just individuals. What's the average wait-time between winning and them shipping. I remember someone saying about a week and a half but not sure if that's accurate.

----------------------------------

Any idea on this rough guesstimates welcome :p

----------------------------------

Any idea on this rough guesstimates welcome :p

In most cases, allow at least 8-10 weeks (some Items may take up to 16 weeks) from receipt of order for shipment of Item via postal mail, unless otherwise stated on the Website. Each Item ordered will ship separately. All Items will ship to the postal address that you specify on the order "Check Out" page. No P.O. boxes allowed. Item will only be delivered to addresses within the United States. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for any postal mail or overnight deliveries returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for any Item after it has been shipped.

1. SHIPMENT OF ITEMS.

It seems like they had an allocation of consoles and games to cover the first few weeks of the auctions.  I won on Nov. 23 and have not gotten a shipping email and nothing shows on my UPS My Choice as of today.  It makes me wonder that if they are waiting to get more in to ship out and that the rest of us won't be getting Day One consoles?

In most cases, allow at least 8-10 weeks (some Items may take up to 16 weeks) from receipt of order for shipment of Item via postal mail, unless otherwise stated on the Website. Each Item ordered will ship separately. All Items will ship to the postal address that you specify on the order "Check Out" page. No P.O. boxes allowed. Item will only be delivered to addresses within the United States. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for any postal mail or overnight deliveries returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for any Item after it has been shipped.

1. SHIPMENT OF ITEMS.
lol I wasn't asking for the TOS FAQ, I was talking based on real experiences here on CAG, figured someone'd have the recollection of this conversation long enough to get an avg in their mind at least, but thank you! :)

It seems like they had an allocation of consoles and games to cover the first few weeks of the auctions. I won on Nov. 23 and have not gotten a shipping email and nothing shows on my UPS My Choice as of today. It makes me wonder that if they are waiting to get more in to ship out and that the rest of us won't be getting Day One consoles?
This is a legitimate thought on it, We'll see soon I guess/hope!

Still have 950 points up for sale. Amazon Gift Card, any amount I'll take it. 

Could someone tell me when the next Target Auction is so I can know when too gift them?

Also hoping that my 7 credits are enough for the last Sweepstakes. If not I'm not a huge fan of Sweepstakes. 

LazyTriangle reported about 18 days. After winning around the 18th or 19th, shipment was delivered Dec. 4.

Also, kinda random, but I found another Ryse winner, just by cycling through nearby zip codes, and this winner won the same Ryse package as me, but had it delivered on Dec. 4th at 1:55 PM about 4 miles from me, near my workplace. It makes me wonder when he/she won, to have a delivery then. But, the most interesting fact is that UPS shows it started shipping Dec. 2nd, and was done and delivered the afternoon of the 4th.

Yeah well everyone still waiting for shipping should still take note my day one console was broken. Yeah they shipped it a week after launch but I won't have one back for another two weeks. I come off rather harsh but it was free after all!

Yeah well everyone still waiting for shipping should still take note my day one console was broken. Yeah they shipped it a week after launch but I won't have one back for another two weeks. I come off rather harsh but it was free after all!
I'm sorry Zephos. Really, that sucks.

But here's hoping that you're just an exception to the majority this time.

bread's done
Back