Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

If you still have less thank 2,000 just give up and do the Chef Boyardee contest. It's going to be hard for you to beg for points when you are over 98,000 points short of the Target auction. If no one has given you a significant amount of points yet, I really doubt it's going to happen.
True, but that is why I am putting it out there now, better now than never. What have I got to lose? I figure if people on here see this and want to give me points they or anyone else they know may have, that there is still a chance

Just to give you guys a heads up. Someone posted a number to call earlier that would then transfer you to the every2minutes promotion. I have a direct number for them now.

Call 1-877-646-3721

I just talked to a guy who was nice enough to check my address to see if there had ben any update on my console shipping out. He said they received the info (I won on Dec 2nd), but nothing has been packed yet. He said they've been working non stop to get them out to people...

Just to give you guys a heads up. Someone posted a number to call earlier that would then transfer you to the every2minutes promotion. I have a direct number for them now.

Call 1-877-646-3721

I just talked to a guy who was nice enough to check my address to see if there had ben any update on my console shipping out. He said they received the info (I won on Dec 2nd), but nothing has been packed yet. He said they'ved been working non stop to get them out to people...
Thanks!

I'm still looking for lots of points. (Unused codes or gifted points)  Not sure i have much to barter with but send me a PM and i'll bet we can work something out. :)

My offer of Web & Graphic Design still stands for anyone with large pools of points. :)

I know the promotion is doing 2nd chance sweepstakes. I just entered a code. Seems like I didn't get a credit though. I'm going to guess that they pretty much made it for you to HAVE to spend points for a Sweepstakes drawing now. Which costs 500 points. 

Last edited by a moderator:
MARKETPLACE HAS CONTROLLERS NOW! I fraked up and got a plug and play.  I had enough points for a controller. I was gonna say w a month still to go in the promo and there's slim pickings

MARKETPLACE HAS CONTROLLERS NOW! I fraked up and got a plug and play. I had enough points for a controller. I was gonna say w a month still to go in the promo and there's slim pickings
Thanks for the heads up, grabbed an xbox one controller and had just enough points left over to get the play & charge kit :bouncy:

If anyone's still interested in trying to get a controller, Play N Charge Kit or win a Target auction, I have 2400 points I can gift. PM me with Amazon GC offers.

Wow, controllers are down to 3. They'll probably be gone within the hour.

2nd Chance sweepstakes has sold almost 75,000 entries. Crazy, but people are trying.

Edit: Nevermind, they're gone.Took less than 5 minutes.

Nice that they are restocking items. I am about 4000 points shy of a Play and Charge Kit, though. Would be nice to get that.

Corrick. You shouldve given them to me. I only need 1900 to get the dead rising dlcs I want lol. Would've given you stuff for it too!

last week, i figured they werent gonna restock anything that i'd want, so i blew my 5k points on 1 month of xbox live... then the play and charge kits come back in, what the hell!

i'm up to 2200 already but i wont make the 75k before they are gone, oh well.

Hell ma;ybe i should start collecting caps again so i can get a free controller XD  Now im kicking myself for buying those 4 1000 pt dlcs i'd much rather have free controller then stupid crap.  only at 600 ponts now XD.  and school is out.  o well whatever.

has anyone heard of any advanced auctions winners?

I'm wondering if they actually airbrushed the picture on the consoles or if they just attached cheap decals to it.

Funny how quickly the thread went dead once it became 'over' per-se. Will make seeing winner shipping dates easier. I personally believe it's a decal, If it's airbrushed on that'd be super-slick

So I'm guessing the only way to sell points is to sell the codes now right? 

Really wish they kept the gift points option on there. Did they really not know that people would want points for marketplace stuff? 

Have two (2) 100 point codes I have no use for. Give them away randomly to one of the first five (5) people to PM me

Would be greatly appreciative for something in return. Maybe "The Maw," "Ms. Splosion Man," or a movie download code(s) from the OneHotHoliday (McDonald's) Xbox ONE contest

Scooped up

Still haven't heard any emmail other then the "YOU WON" the day of. I won 12 amish on Black friday.

Wghat is that number to call and check again? I hope it' shear be New Years, I've lost hope on x-mas XD

Just verified my win with pepsico. Said they are shipping bundles out in the hundreds daily. I was hoping to have my system by Christmas. oh well.

i won on November 27th auction #3302 ,,i have not gotten my email yet either ,when i called last week they told me i being processed as of Dec 2 ,,and that it could take 8 -10 weeks ,but they are trying too get them out asap 

So I'm guessing the only way to sell points is to sell the codes now right?

Really wish they kept the gift points option on there. Did they really not know that people would want points for marketplace stuff?
Gifting is available as long as the target auctions are open... It won't be after Friday.

i just got my shipping email ,it says thursday delivary from the my UPS site ..i won on nov 27th 

everyone is having fun and excited for shipping emails 

and here im 

a loser

no xbawx one

no email from the other stuff i redeemed on the marketplace 

/dies XD

^Well these shipping emails are good news^

So maybe I should expect my email by next Monday....sigh. Waiting on my night of Dec 5th win.

I just got an email from my UPS MyChoice and it should be delivered tomorrow.  Now I need to call 

the local service center and have it sent to my work.

bread's done
Back