Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

im hoping day ones ,but expecting a green one  ,its coming up as 4423-MDXBOXONESTANDARD QTY:1MOUNT:891-705:M148766:S331622673

54874630   that was the same as the day ones from before 

Last edited by a moderator:
Gifting is available as long as the target auctions are open... It won't be after Friday.
Oh, I know that you have to wait for a Target auction. All I'm saying is it should have been an option that was always there.

People still need points for marketplace and the only way without waiting for a Target auction is to sell the codes.

Not to mention the promotion is now having you use points for 2nd chance sweepstakes credits. Codes don't give you a credit anymore.

Oh, I know that you have to wait for a Target auction. All I'm saying is it should have been an option that was always there.

People still need points for marketplace and the only way without waiting for a Target auction is to sell the codes.

Not to mention the promotion is now having you use points for 2nd chance sweepstakes credits. Codes don't give you a credit anymore.
No you don't have to wait. You can just go view the auction anytime before it starts.

I got my shipping confirmation today!!  Won Dead Rising 11/25 in the 2900's.  

Just logged into UPS and found this as the reference number: 4770-MDXBOXONESTANDARDDEAD QTY: 1

Has anyone else thought about getting a warranty on theirs?

Looks like a 3 year is $69.99   Wouldn't be bad if there was a 30% off or 40% off floating around.  

I just checked that reference number and it says they printed a label today and should be here by wednesday! I know no one else in my town won one...
They will email you. Dont wait in vain like I did. I tracked two forza bundles to my sub 3,500 people village(not big enough to be considered a town lol) that were not mine.

the guy I talked to today said that it will take two weeks to get out the ones that were on Black Friday alone lol
I call bs on what you heard from this PepsiCo guy....if the below PepsiCo guy was correct.

Just verified my win with pepsico. Said they are shipping bundles out in the hundreds daily. I was hoping to have my system by Christmas. oh well.
If they are shipping out "hundreds" daily, that means they are doing more than 1 day's worth per day. 150 auctions per day, with 720 auctions on Black Friday. Even if they were only shipping out "one day's wins" per day, it would still only be approximately 5 days to process Black Friday's auctions.

To be fair, I could just be optimistic here. But, I'd like to go with logic and go by what many have reported, which is that they ship out many packages very quickly, processing in waves. Also, since stock levels have risen once again from Microsoft, hopefully that somehow positively effects the shipping for this promotion.

Has anyone else thought about getting a warranty on theirs?

Looks like a 3 year is $69.99 Wouldn't be bad if there was a 30% off or 40% off floating around.
u can register your new console on xbox official site and it will give u an extended warranty. I didn't pay for warranty on mine and MS covers mine till 2015

I call bs on what you heard from this PepsiCo guy....if the below PepsiCo guy was correct.

If they are shipping out "hundreds" daily, that means they are doing more than 1 day's worth per day. 150 auctions per day, with 720 auctions on Black Friday. Even if they were only shipping out "one day's wins" per day, it would still only be approximately 5 days to process Black Friday's auctions.

To be fair, I could just be optimistic here. But, I'd like to go with logic and go by what many have reported, which is that they ship out many packages very quickly, processing in waves. Also, since stock levels have risen once again from Microsoft, hopefully that somehow positively effects the shipping for this promotion.
agreed

Not an argument from me, Jedi0077, just looking for clarification. I haven't talked to anyone from their promotion line myself, so I'm just giving commentary at this time.

Anyway, I just really don't want to wait until after the week of Christmas. What a waste of my in-between semesters time...

The whole reason I did this is to get a cheaper console deal, of course, but that doesn't mean I want to only start playing over a month after launch. There is something to be said for lagging behind the curve with new games and systems. Moreover, I feel like this is a huge waste of some of my only free time. Come on PepsiCo, we have schedules, here! lol

-end bitching

Edit: side note - Over 50,000,000 points have been spent on over 100,000 entries into the 2nd Chance Sweepstakes, already. Damn, that's surprising.

I have to work tomorrow night @ 7 but ups don't deliver til 3 here...so im going to pick it up @ 9 when they open lol. But has anyone got theirs yet out of this wave and are they still day ones? If nobody replies ill post pics tomorrow morning

I went and picked mine up at the UPS depot tonight.  It is indeed a Day One console.  I am busy downloading the games from the McDonald's promo to my 360 right now and will be hooking up the Xbox One shortly afterwards.

Well shizah that's got me even more excited (day one editions). I don't look like I'm in this sweep (28th winner) hopefully the next batch are as well!

glad to hear some of the new shipments are day one as well. still waiting on my repair to finish from my day 3 win to get back to me...

Has anyone from black Friday received their xbox yet?
While some of you guys were groaning with disappointment about the wait time yesterday, "hundreds" of people got shipping emails from auctions between the 2600s and the 5000s. More people got emails today (I believe winners up to December 5th). Young America is still doing shipment waves by each game, so if anyone hasn't gotten an email yet, check the UPS website (some Forza winners got notified yesterday, but I believe it's the last game in the "cycle" currently).

I won a Dead Rising 3 bundle on Black Friday (in the 3700s) and got my shipping email yesterday. It'll be delivered on Friday 12/20. It showed up on the UPS site for about 3 hours before my email came. I'm pretty sure everyone that won before December 5th will have a shipping notice by the end of this week. Others after the 5th might also get emails. Time will tell.

In the meantime, would it kill you guys to at least wait the week out? :whistle2:? I know this is CAG, but waiting for shipment was part of "getting the system cheaper." I mean, it won't be 8-10 weeks, so that's a positive. Even if it's after Christmas, it's the perfect opportunity to use a "picture of an Xbox One" as a placeholder until January. :lol: Anyway...

My parting gift (no pun intended):

https://www.every2minutes.com/#gift

There was never TECHNICALLY a requirement to use auctions for gifting points. It was just the common way that people accessed the link. If anyone has points they don't need, I have a few DLC Marketplace items I wanted to get. And you now have a link to use...without Target codes. ;) :whistle2:

Hope everyone gets their systems soon. :)

While some of you guys were groaning with disappointment about the wait time yesterday, "hundreds" of people got shipping emails from auctions between the 2600s and the 5000s. More people got emails today (I believe winners up to December 5th). Young America is still doing shipment waves by each game, so if anyone hasn't gotten an email yet, check the UPS website (some Forza winners got notified yesterday, but I believe it's the last game in the "cycle" currently).

I won a Dead Rising 3 bundle on Black Friday (in the 3700s) and got my shipping email yesterday. It'll be delivered on Friday 12/20. It showed up on the UPS site for about 3 hours before my email came. I'm pretty sure everyone that won before December 5th will have a shipping notice by the end of this week. Others after the 5th might also get emails. Time will tell.

In the meantime, would it kill you guys to at least wait the week out? :whistle2:? I know this is CAG, but waiting for shipment was part of "getting the system cheaper." I mean, it won't be 8-10 weeks, so that's a positive. Even if it's after Christmas, it's the perfect opportunity to use a "picture of an Xbox One" as a placeholder until January. :lol: Anyway...

There was never TECHNICALLY a requirement to use auctions for gifting points. It was just the common way that people accessed the link. If anyone has points they don't need, I have a few DLC Marketplace items I wanted to get. And you now have a link to use...without Target codes. ;) :whistle2:

wish i knew the gift thing worked still sooner. was about to do a trade with someone for amazon credit and than BLAM the gift option was gone. >.<

I won on the 30th and got my shipping notice via email today! I checked early before you posted and nothing was there! Glad I checked back!

I would appreciate anyone's unused caps or any gifts. Really would be interesting to win with help from everyone else, especially in a target auction

Just got my congrats/shipping email. I won on the 28th, Forza. Soooo Excited! My buddy already received his 12month gold card from Slurp even though I won mine 3 days ahead of him, definitely needed a moral booster!

Just got my Ryse Shipping thing. I won the 29th around 12 am.

They say 7-10 days, but I KNOW they won't work on X-mas.  So whatever next thur-Sat.  Great New Years gift thoough!

O yea here is a code I'm done w/ the site

WME35XHKYM

Just got my Ryse Shipping thing. I won the 29th around 12 am.

They say 7-10 days, but I KNOW they won't work on X-mas. So whatever next thur-Sat. Great New Years gift thoough!
I'm hoping for some magical miracle that it gets here on the 24th or something :p But as you said, worst case, playing it before new years!

surfing my directv through x1 is pretty seemless. Forza looks awesome too.
Can't decide on if I'm going to keep that or try an trade it at Wally (unopened) for Ghost, I don't really 'dig' any of the current games honestly.

bread's done
Back