Mountain Dew & Doritos [XboxONE promotion]

Just got my Ryse Shipping thing. I won the 29th around 12 am.

They say 7-10 days, but I KNOW they won't work on X-mas. So whatever next thur-Sat. Great New Years gift thoough!

O yea here is a code I'm done w/ the site

WME35XHKYM
Says my estimated delivery is 23rd on UPS and I got the 7-10 email as well today. So, as long as youre not on the east coast or west coast you should get it on the 23rd.

Hey everyone... We're still looking for any Mountain Dew and/or Doritos codes that you have!  Please send us or gift us your codes!

I have UltraViolet and Digital Copy movie codes that i could trade, MCR codes, KFR codes, etc.  Please PM me.  We may be able to work something out.  And i do incredible graphic and web design work that i'll barter for larger pools of points.

We're trying to get enough for the last day of Target exclusive point auctions this Friday to get the kids a great Christmas present! (Albeit it belated.)

Thank you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked UPS site, mine is estimated to be here by the 20th, that's a 2-day-turnaround, hope that trackers being serious :p Thank you again for the UPS info!

I have one code. Dance monkies!

Dance completed, no more code. Check back tomorrow.

If you dance!
whee%21113.gif

whee%21113.gif

whee%21113.gif

whee%21113.gif

whee%21113.gif

Got additional emails saying that due to conditions it'll be here on the 22nd instead of the 20th, still before xmas woo!
I have my xbone, but I have other stuff that had t he same issue. One got delayed from MOnday to Friday this week, so that's good it was only a 2 day difference.

Pretty upset with UPS right now.  Went to the local office to get my xbox since it shows that it's there and ready for pickup, only to find out that "they aren't really sure where it is".  They said because it's so busy they are a few days behind processing things coming in, so chances are it's there, just not sure where or when they'll have it sorted.  Gotta love UPS huh?

i got my xbox one today as well .it was a day one
awesome!

Pretty upset with UPS right now. Went to the local office to get my xbox since it shows that it's there and ready for pickup, only to find out that "they aren't really sure where it is". They said because it's so busy they are a few days behind processing things coming in, so chances are it's there, just not sure where or when they'll have it sorted. Gotta love UPS huh?
that's ridiculous. Understandable to a degree but ridiculous none the less I'd be pretty upset myself :whistle2:/ I assume it'll go out on a truck to you tomorrow though?

Hey everyone, it's Hail Marry time... We're still looking for any Mountain Dew and/or Doritos codes that you have!  Please send us or gift us your codes!

I have UltraViolet and Digital Copy movie codes that i could trade, MCR codes, KFR codes, etc.  Please PM me.  We may be able to work something out.  And i do incredible graphic and web design work that i'll barter for larger pools of points.

We're trying to get enough for the last day of Target exclusive point auctions this Friday (tomorrow!) to get the kids a great Christmas present! (Albeit it belated.)

Thank you!  :)

It looks like the Marketplace is completely sold out. Anyone know when they typically replenish it? I just got enough for a second controller dammit. :wall:

I have about a thousand points or so, if anyones in need of some. PM me with trade offers  They are currently unbanked..

gone.

Last day to win.  Target auctions are tonight.  Codes must be entered with two other items.

hf9pwscfvl

pxcsceylrw

samrwmwemy

c673cxam39

y9zxswxhks

anhhevbakz

Here are some McDonalds codes for anyone who wants them...

The Maw - TJ4N83P39H

FOX Digital TV Show:

5H5VLP9VGH

TND7RHMNZY

N8H9L5BJ34

TY4L9P7BZ3

i didn't participate in this contest at all.... seems like it was worth it, i just couldn't do anymore mountain dew or dorritos lol
I feel you on that, I have enough to last me forever it seems. I distributed the Mt Dew among friend/family and send anyone who comes to hang home with a bag of Doritos. It was DEFINITELY worth it! Between this, and the slurpee rewards!

Breakdown of Winnings and Retail Prices:

Xbox : $530 (tax incd)

Game : $60

12m Gold : $50

5 arcade game ($10 each atm oddly) : $50

$5 msp card : $5

Potential for sweeps win : who knows!
I've never 'won' anything before, and this certainly wasn't a 'raffle' or lotto, but it sure feels like a win to me :) Can't wait for mine to arrive!

Target Codes:
V966VEX6RW
AE96CMHNCB
K7K3ACPZ6L
AS96NZVB7B
HBBMVLLMH6
K7MR6P993H
MZPRH3WKWM
V7FAFWYNAA
3VLNWNELXW
BPEYLR7L3H

3 or 4 of these are used but I am not sure which ones...

Posted this in two other xbox related threads to spread the word around.

I got a 12 month gold card up for trade if anyone is interested.
Will only accept playstation network or amazon money for this trade.
Offer must be above 20 bucks,seeing as how a one year sub costs 50 bucks.

Pic related: the card. [attachment=1768:image.jpg]

Kpf983r.jpg

Got my 12m and 1m Gold cards from slurpeerewards in the mail today, woo! 13m gold on top of the xbox, perfect combo! Loved this contest/sweeps/whatever has been absolutely awesome, and thank you again to the gent who pointed out to us slurpee was taking these codes!

Oh ****, it's over already? I'd saved up a couple thousand points... Are they useless now?

If anyone wants to trade/buy 'em, let me know...

Well good news, coming early!  On my B-day 2morrow!

Bad news, -MDXBOXONESTANDARD

I mean ok not BAD, but kind of downer that some people got Day One on the same day they won Black Friday and i didn't :(  (I too won the Ryse BUndle)

Still woo early

Ill toss this in here.

ANYONE who wants those any of these arcade games and has the Dead Rising 3 DLC or 1000 points to buy it. Message me. I need one of those dlcs.

(Aqua, Ms Splosionman, Fable Heroes, The Maw, or Wreckateer)

Well good news, coming early! On my B-day 2morrow!

Bad news, -MDXBOXONESTANDARD

I mean ok not BAD, but kind of downer that some people got Day One on the same day they won Black Friday and i didn't :( (I too won the Ryse BUndle)

Still woo early
All auctions aside from the premium & target were 'standard'. As far as I know All standards so far have been day one. That word doesn't mean anything, it's just the prize-type you won "unless you won the cooler painted model" Which has yet to be confirmed as painted or decal.

But no worries you and I will probably get day ones (coming tomorrow as well). Keep in mind this might not be a great thing (yes there are perks, but you've read the horror stories of some winners so far I'm sure). Knowing UPS I won't have it until damn near 8 though, I'm always last area in the day it seems.

bread's done
Back