Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii) Preorder Bonus @ Gamestop -- Art Wall Scroll

Ecofreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
From Siliconera.com

It’s official! The North American version of Muramasa: The Demon Blade will come with the wall scroll Japanese gamers got for everyone who pre-orders the game. Gamestop is now accepting pre-orders, so you might want to hurry if you’re scared of the thing selling out.

No news from Rising Star yet as to whether or not they plan to offer the scroll in Europe, but keep your fingers crossed!

Thanks for the tip Denpa no Sekai.

230532_bonusLG.jpg

That is an extremely large and nice piece of artwork, especially when you compare it to the size of the Wii case.

[quote name='doodofdoods']So was the Amazon code randomly generated or did we all get the same code?

My code doesn't look random at all.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It looks like a code they just sent out to everyone who preordered. Maybe it varied by day shipped or order number, but that would just be me speculating.

And I just tried again...still getting the same error message.

[quote name='Nirron']Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It looks like a code they just sent out to everyone who preordered. Maybe it varied by day shipped or order number, but that would just be me speculating.

And I just tried again...still getting the same error message.[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna try again after work today. If its still not working I'll fire off an email to Ignition to see what's up. Of course, this won't be for like another 7 hours, so if someone else that isn't tied down by work (yay blocked websites :bomb:) wants to do it earlier...

What a bunch of shit. Not only did the Amazon code not work the whole day I got it and day after, when I went to the page today it says the offer expired. It was on a first come, first serve basis. The fact the code wasn't unique (AMAZON090809 is a shitty code) led to this whole cluster fuck.

I know I shouldn't care about such a silly thing (the wall scroll is way better anyway), but it pisses me off that Ignition did a half assed job with this. I'm going to see if Amazon will be awesome and offer me something (they happen to have been extremely helpful when the Izuna 2 pre-order posters ran out and Atlus wouldn't take care of it since they were distributing them).

Got my poster from the amazon pre-order today. box was beat up, and the poster got ripped a little on the back, nothing too bad though.

Got mine in and its in perfect shape. Looks great. Shocked they shipped priority, so props to Ignition on that. Gonna frame it up and hang it up in the man cave. Currently only have my WET posted on the wall that I got from E3.

Also got mine in yesterday. Really have to question Ignition's decision on this one though...

They spent $5 sending it priority mail...why?? No offense, but it's a small poster (couldn't cost more than a few cents). Why spend so much on shipping? Really big box with nothing in it, but a semi-crushed poster. I would have rather had $5 off the game or $5 put towards a "REAL WALL SCROLL". I would pay $10 for a real scroll.

And what is this about Amazon codes? I simply got mine from going to their website. I think there's a link from Ignition's Twitter account..

Edit: Read the OP...that's not what I got! LOL. Guess I'm going to have to read the whole thread...grumble, grumble...I Twitter'd to Ignition, let's see what happens. I want that big scroll! :( I preordered damit...I wants it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you preorder from Amazon or Gamestop? The large wall scroll bonus is from Gamestop. I'm actually curious as to what the Amazon bonus looks like.

I was thinking of bumping this topic to point that out as well to anyone who might not have seen it.

Congrats to the people that got the scroll from Ignition's heavily flawed redemption process as well as the $10 credit. With the credit and promotions I already had, this helped me take Uncharted down to a humble $4.xx.

Got the $10 gift card, no poster yet. I'm happy though. I'll just combine this with the other promos I'll get within the next couple weeks, gonna be a lot.

I got the $10, but was one of the unlucky ones who couldn't get the poster because they were out (and I pre-ordered Muramasa in march). I tried every single day/various times of the day to get the poster, but kept getting an error message when i tried submitting my info.

bread's done
Back