MusicNoteLess/TheRock88 Meet Up Part Deux OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, OTT. Yes, I am at work...Stoopid 3:15am, get your a$$ to work calls. :bomb:

At least I *should be able to leave at 1:00.

*Unless the fine people in India can't follow a simple flow chart.

[quote name='Maklershed']Dear cute redhead that just walked past my window - marry me.

~HotshotX

~Maklershed[/QUOTE]

We have one of those here too...I call her Reds. She's into Manga and Cosplay too. Very artistic. I had her as my Christmas "Secret" Santa, so I got her Pride and Prejudice...and Zombies. Best...Hug...Ever!

Thor!

thorhemsworth.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this doctor is going to take the stitches out of my left hand. it still looks absolutely horrible and a hunk of meat is still hanging loose. right hand looks good, but man I really did a number on my left.

Is Metro 2033 worth $30 at kmart?

I just bought electronics simpsons monopoly for $15 at amazon. I threw in Lords of Finance for $10 to get free shipping. It seemed appropriate.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I just bought electronics simpsons monopoly for $15 at amazon. [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, just picked one up myself.

Whoa, holy shit.
I have the replay channel running on SSF4.
And what pops on? A match of me as Ken against a Hakan. fucked up.

FYI for those of us who pre-ordered Read Dead Redemption from Amazon, the videogame GC bonus has gone up to $20 from the previous $10. :bouncy:

My Prime expires today and I still have $9.88 in Amazon credit. Someone help me spend it on something without actually spending cash.

[quote name='JJSP']My Prime expires today and I still have $9.88 in Amazon credit. Someone help me spend it on something without actually spending cash.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='JJSP']My Prime expires today and I still have $9.88 in Amazon credit. Someone help me spend it on something without actually spending cash.[/QUOTE]

$9.85 on Amazon. No idea if it's good or not, but it sounds interesting :D
41J33101D6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Imagine a world without men where the only way a woman can reproduce is with the help of a giant computerized incubator and a genetically engineered sex toy. Now imagine that this sex toy is intelligent. It has emotions and a soul. It hopes and dreams and it falls in love. This is the premise of Carlton Mellick III's RAZOR WIRE PUBIC HAIR.

[quote name='Number83']I think "The Destroyer" was hinted at in Too Human also. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Are you related to Dennis Dyack or something?

First a Hunter S. Thompson book, and now a Radiohead vinyl. Recommend me a fixed gear bike next, and I'll have the hipster starter kit.

[quote name='JJSP']First a Hunter S. Thompson book, and now a Radiohead vinyl. Recommend me a fixed gear bike next, and I'll have the hipster starter kit.[/QUOTE]

Haha, don't label me. If the shit is good you can't hate.

[quote name='flowery']Haha, don't label me. If the shit is good you can't hate.[/QUOTE]
No hate. I just have no use for vinyl.

I'll probably buy a stun gun.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Really wish I didn't have to go to some macho, moronic bachelor party tonight. I hate my family. :\[/QUOTE]

Your family attends bachelor parties together?

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Your family attends bachelor parties together?[/QUOTE]A cousin of mine is getting married, so I'm pretty sure there won't be cocaine. They're all frat bros though, so I'm expecting long alpha sigma kai phi pie chants, muscle flexing contests, chugging of grey goose, and a lot of affliction tees.

This dude is clever

According to a report from the Los Angeles Times, the Bungie deal with Activision may have been similar to the one Infinity Ward founders Jason West and Vince Zampella were asking for before the two were fired from the studio last month. Robert Schwartz, the group's attorney, says he is unfamiliar with the deal, only adding that Activision probably paid a large sum.

"I will be interested in seeing it at some point," Schwartz told IGN. "For now, it's hard to comment, other than to observe that Activision sure seems to have paid a lot of money to cover up its horns and pitchforks with a Halo."

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/108/1087140p1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back