MusicNoteLess/TheRock88 Meet Up Part Deux OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']Saw Kick Ass today. Pretty good movie, lots of good one liners in there.

Just wondering about one scene though
how did Big Daddy die? the version I saw was too blurry so I couldnt tell. Was he burned? Or did he die from being beat up?
[/QUOTE]

It's an awesome film, just had terrible, terrible marketing. They advertised it as one of those stupid ass MTV movie spoofs. Had the R rated trailer been allowed on TV, this movie would have made some cash.

The fire killed him. Hit Girl was too late in putting out the fire.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The trailer for Black Ops is like a Michael Bay montage of different trailers.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-call-of/64932?type=flv

I can't make out any gameplay...if it's got modern weapons, I'm willing to give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

Looks kinda lame. :|
I was trying to pay attention to the flashes... the latest "era" I could see looked like some Vietnam shit -- which would confirm earlier reports (since the game was in development long before MW2 and the Activision/IW split) that said "black ops" would be a combination of many missions over the course of the WW2 - Vietnam time frame. I definitely saw some W@W guns in there.

O', cag.

[quote name='guilewasnk']so i don't feel sorry in the slightest i reported the gamerscore and if he doesn't take care of his bad debt within a reasonable amount of time i am going to take him to court.[/quote]

[quote name='seanr1221']Wedding today for my gf's mom.

This is going to suck.[/QUOTE]

We've got a wedding today, too. My best friend. We're gonna skip the church though, time constraints and all.

[quote name='Dkellar']Do people still collect PS1 RPGs? I'm thinking of selling the ones I have.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think they do. I sold all mine a year or two ago.
Got like $50 for SotN (not really RPG, but sought after still) and FF7.
Got like $10-$15 for FF8/FF9.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, I think they do. I sold all mine a year or two ago.
Got like $50 for SotN (not really RPG, but sought after still) and FF7.
Got like $10-$15 for FF8/FF9.[/QUOTE]

Not bad. Now I just need to decided if I want to sell them.

Hey I got a new frankenproduct you guys can try
tumblr_l1jgmdUQzh1qzvnxpo1_500.jpg

'KFC Elvis Double Down

A KFC Double Down sandwich topped with peanut butter and bananas sandwiched between two pieces of toasted bread.'

Ever go to a wedding where you don't know a single person and you're just standing there? At least the White Russians are good.

Halo Reach is pretty cool once you get the hang of it. It doesn't really feel like Halo anymore, but it's not necessarily a bad thing.

[quote name='seanr1221']Ever go to a wedding where you don't know a single person and you're just standing there? At least the White Russians are good.[/QUOTE]

I'm about to.

I know the bride and groom (sort of)... and chika.

--

I watched that Bungie douche playing when Panda posted it the other day, and it looked like Halo MP to me. :|

[quote name='seanr1221']Ever go to a wedding where you don't know a single person and you're just standing there? At least the White Russians are good.[/QUOTE]

If you were single... CHA CHING!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I hear M:UA2 was so bad I don't know if I wanna buy it even at nine dollars.[/QUOTE]

Really? It's not that bad for what it is. Plus there's significant replayability. 9 dollars is a steal imho, considering you can just flip it when you're done and get your money back.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Upgrade complete!

[/QUOTE]

How many kills did it take to upgrade to extended mags?

Got to unlock that Red Tiger camo, playa.

Six squirrels Russians and two bald eagles Mexican drug dealers. I don't get the Red Tiger camo until I take down three more woodchucks terrorists.

Kidding of course. I'd never shoot at a living thing unless I absolutely had to.

A friend of mine is stuck in a parking lot in downtown Atlanta and they wont let him take his car on the street.

The police told him they were filming some exteriors for a movie.
He thought that was cool . . . until he learned it was Big Momma's House 3, now he's just pissed.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']A friend of mine is stuck in a parking lot in downtown Atlanta and they wont let him take his car on the street.

He thought that was cool . . . until he learned it was Big Momma's House 3, now he's just pissed.[/QUOTE]

They're making a 3rd one? Hell, I didn't realize that they made a 2nd one.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']A friend of mine is stuck in a parking lot in downtown Atlanta and they wont let him take his car on the street.

He thought that was cool . . . until he learned it was Big Momma's House 3, now he's just pissed.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I just looked up news about it, and apparently it's not a DTV starring Keenan Thompson like I expected.

It sounds so awesome:

The Hollywood Reporter revealed that "in the latest story line, Big Momma (Lawrence) and Charmaine (Jackson) go undercover at an all-girls performing-arts school to unmask a murderer[\QUOTE]

what's the over/under on awkward boner jokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back