My '03 Honda OTTcord has been paid off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Where would the ceremony take place?[/QUOTE]

We're going to get married in Hawaii on the beach. Just us, the JoP and Witnesses.

[quote name='lordwow']We're going to get married in Hawaii on the beach. Just us, the JoP and Witnesses.[/QUOTE]

My cousin did that, on horse back, they have no regrets- had fun and saved a ton of cash.

Ya, and that's where the honeymoon would be. There's simply no way we'd be able to afford a wedding and then a honeymoon, and we'd both rather go to Hawaii than have a big wedding.

We'd probably have a reception when we got back for family & close friends at a restaurant or whatever, but it'd still be a lot cheaper.

[quote name='lordwow']We're athiests (well, agnostics), and we're just going to have a justice of the peace.[/QUOTE]

my friends that got married last month are agnostic and had JOP. their vows said something like they promised to love eachother in flatulance and cases of swineflu.

just had a copy of the ps3, wii and 360 versions of guitar hero smash hits. my px broke street date....i can talk about the game now right?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Done paying off my car after 5 years! :whee:

Now I gotta pay back my mom for the down payment. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Next month I will be done paying off my car. I bought it in 2004, also a five year loan. I'm too ashamed to admit the model/make, though. Let's just say it rhymes with a "Sludge Peon." Don't ask. Don't tell. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back