My '03 Honda OTTcord has been paid off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hochiminh would've been super :cool:. This asian girl I've known since 2000 from the KoRn AOL chatroom showed me her picture today and she looks exactly like you, minh! I don't know what it is, but every asian person I meet looks exactly like you. :whee:

Being both a Magic and a Mets fan, these past 24 hours are making me want to forget about sports for a while jump off a bridge.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darthbudge']Oh yeah, so I watched the new Land of the Lost movie today and I actually liked it. :oops:[/QUOTE]

You're delirious budge. You don't know what you're saying. Get some sleep.

Where's GMOOJ been?

I need a bullet between the eyes RIGHT NOW.

Trying to explain to my technophobe dad how to disconnect a 360 is torture.

I ate a meal approximately 24 hours ago, consisting of General Tso's chicken, Flamin' Hot Cheetos Con Limon, washed down with some King Cobra. Approximately 6 hours ago, I took and exploding shit that looked like it had broken off of Carnage, the Spider-Man villain. Seriously, that shit was red and wiry. My asshole has burned for the last 6 hours.

How is it possible for anyone over the age of 6 to be at all confused by that? It's either an HDMI cable, or 3 component plugs all attached to one cord.

tuxedo-chan-brown.jpg

[quote name='JolietJake']"That peanut butter and sardine sandwich was great" -darthbudge sometime today.[/QUOTE]

:lol: you're a prophet.

i wonder how long it would take people to recognize you if you petitioned cheapyd for a name change. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:lol: you're a prophet.

i wonder how long it would take people to recognize you if you petitioned cheapyd for a name change. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Oh probably not long...:lol:

Of course, i could be someone who once left and later re-registered with a new account.:whistle2:k

I really fucking hate NASCAR, and hate when it's in Michigan.

I have to work 10 AM to 10:30 PM, today. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back