My '03 Honda OTTcord has been paid off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm soundboarding a remote broadcast from some bar, and some drunk bitch screamed "Whoooo!!!" in the DJ's mic, and it sounded exactly - EXACTLY - like my fucking digital alarm clock, which stunned / angered / confused / startled the fucking shit out of me, and now I feel nauseous.

[quote name='lordwow']Needless to say, I was shocked to find out Brak has a drunk bitch living in his alarm clock.[/QUOTE]

I'm shocked he only has one, actually.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']God, you Detroit fans are jackholes. :lol:[/QUOTE]

We take it very seriously here.

I freak out my friends in Buffalo when I'm there by walking around in a Wings jersey saying, "Sabres suck" - they're convinced I'm going to get my ass kicked.

I thought about getting that PSP 2000 but...

1) I'm a giant so it's aded bulk isn't that bad for me.
2) The only think the PSP 2k adds is tv out and skype which I don't care about.
3) it's cheaper for me to just geta new battery then replace the whole unit.

[quote name='Eviltude']I love sleeping. Dreams are way better than real life, no matter how cool your life is.[/QUOTE]

Not if you're the most interesting man in the world.

[quote name='seanr1221']Manthing, do you like that Taxiball game?[/QUOTE]

Is it still a buck?

It's worth a buck.

And die by inches for being eligible for a cheap 3GS upgrade.

:bomb:

[quote name='manthing']Is it still a buck?

It's worth a buck.

And die by inches for being eligible for a cheap 3GS upgrade.

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'll pick it up for .99. Kind of cool to support a CAG.

And hey, I never upgraded my 2g, so don't be so angry :bouncy:

Do any of you have that Zenonia app? I'm going to a lake in texas after the ACT tomorrow and I was gonna grab it for the drive if it was good.

[quote name='seanr1221']I heard it was really good, Pumice.[/QUOTE]

As did I, but those $$$$$$s at Touch Arcade have zero taste. fuckers jizz over every new game that comes out.

[quote name='seanr1221']
And hey, I never upgraded my 2g, so don't be so angry :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Truthfully, since 3G talk/web time hasn't improved, I don't care.

I'm reluctant to enslave myself to ATT for another 2 years, especially since ATT exclusivity ends in mid 2010.

Ayumi wants me to go to her friend's housewarming party, which I wouldn't mind if I wasn't so tired from work...I think I'm going to grab some Stella.

[quote name='Eviltude']I love sleeping. Dreams are way better than real life, no matter how cool your life is.[/QUOTE]
I heard there was a way you can sleep forever.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Whomever brings me his head gets to sleep with Pixie.[/QUOTE]
I live, like, thirty minutes away, man.

have any of you made it into the mob for any game? It would be fun to play if you were in the Mob each time. Like limit the games to 1v100 and not 1v100 and the crowd. Have separate games running at once. I don't know, it just doesn't seem as much fun unless you are in the mob.

[quote name='Brak']I live, like, thirty minutes away, man.[/QUOTE]

Then you know what you have to do...

Wolve, I have never NOT been iun the Mob. In fact, I'm playing with Frag Zombie on my "team"...I played with him last week, too. WHo is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back