My '03 Honda OTTcord has been paid off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Do you also lump in Ridley Scott with Ron Howard and Steven Spielberg, Brock?[/QUOTE]
Ridley Scott? Hell no.

If you meant Tony Scott: Hell yes.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm just saying if they did a movie...I could totally see Travolta as Marcus Fenix...then Sean William Scott or Paul Walker as Baird...I know that The Rock is not Hispanic, but he could be Dom.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Who do you see as Cole? Will Smith?

[quote name='Brak']Ridley Scott? Hell no.

Who do you see as Cole? Will Smith?[/QUOTE]
Ahaha.

I assume Michael Bay is directing.

[quote name='seanr1221']Damn, JJSP, that was really cruel.[/QUOTE]
Cruel would be suggesting Linkin would see it three times, but bash it until it got the Jimbo seal of approval.

Hey Liquid:

I played around with the Palm Pre yesterday for 30 minutes or so.

It feels really cheap. The QWERTY sucks too. :whistle2:|

WebOS works great, and the browser is almost a smidge behind mobile Safari.

I hope Palm licenses the WebOS to a decent handset maker or steps up the hardware.

[quote name='manthing']Hey Liquid:

I played around with the Palm Pre yesterday for 30 minutes or so.

It feels really cheap. The QWERTY sucks too. :whistle2:|

WebOS works great, and the browser is almost a smidge behind mobile Safari.

I hope Palm licenses the WebOS to a decent handset maker or steps up the hardware.[/QUOTE]
3G S is going to shit on it so hard.
[quote name='Liquid 2']I really hope you're wrong, manthing. :[[/QUOTE]

I've heard nothing but negatives from owners. Most are returning theirs for a 3G S.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What was that kid's gimmick before he became a teenage alcoholic and tried to kill himself on a CheapAssGamer.com Blog?[/QUOTE]

Kidtendo.

I found a reflective police vest, an NES Duck Hunt Gun and my old Church school hand book thing. There were some good lulz in there.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm starting to really really really despise my job...if the economy wasn't so fucked I'd look for a new job immediately.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on the shit economy and hatred for my job. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

[quote name='Brak']Tony Scott is corny.

The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 looks really, really bad to me.

I hate Travolta's style of acting... It's almost as though he's saying aloud, "Hey! I am acting right now!"[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a bad movie and Travolta wasn't terrible in it. With all the swearing and mf bombs it did almost feel like Travolta was trying his best to do a Sam Jackson impression.

[quote name='Brak']Ridley Scott? Hell no.

Who do you see as Cole? Will Smith?[/QUOTE]

Nah, you need that guy who played the giant retard in The Green Mile. Or the dude who played George Jefferson. Either way... :)

Heh one of the interviewees we had we asked if they could work overnights on Saturday night (the least popular shift for college students to work) and they said "It doesn't matter what night I work, there's a party every night at my house"

[quote name='lordwow']Heh one of the interviewees we had we asked if they could work overnights on Saturday night (the least popular shift for college students to work) and they said "It doesn't matter what night I work, there's a party every night at my house"[/QUOTE]

So is he still in consideration?

I wish man. I get about 100 people a week coming in asking to apply, we don't hire again until August, and we only hire students now.

[quote name='Eviltude']Quit being racist, frosty, you fuckin' ginger.[/QUOTE]

That's right, I've got no soul.

But I'm not quite sure how my comment was racist? :whistle2:s

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That's right, I've got no soul.

But I'm not quite sure how my comment was racist? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I could see how that's possible, having no soul and all.

This has been an exciting hockey game so far. Great game 7.

Yeah the crowd needs to get back into it for Detroit to get the adrenaline pumping again. It will probably happen at the start of the 2nd at this point though.

I love Crosby getting hurt. I hate his diving ass...

Anyone know some cheap, decent headphones? My earbuds died and I need to pick up some new ones but don't have a lot of money to spend on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back