My '03 Honda OTTcord has been paid off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']Target clearance haul:
WWE Smackdown 2069 $7
[/QUOTE]

Nice to see THQ will still be releasing WWF games 60 years in the future

[quote name='manthing']Nice to see THQ will still be releasing WWF games 60 years in the future[/QUOTE] ;)

[quote name='JolietJake']I didn't know craig ferguson did the voice of the scottish dude on freakazoid.[/QUOTE]

He does or did a lot Disney cartoon VO work, with the Tarzan and the Buzz Lightyear shows.

I can't watch his show though.

The guy at the apple store said they weren't supposed to replace iPods with the casing coming apart issue I had, but he did it anyways. Dude was super :cool:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Troof

I will always prefer a real book to a digitized version. Where would I put my color-coded sticky notes on a Kindle?[/QUOTE]...

You can make notes on the Kindle which are saved and even put online so you can access them anytime on Amazon.com from any web browser.

[quote name='manthing']Motherfucker!

Why isn't there a Waffle House in Pigeon Forge?

:bomb:[/QUOTE]
That whole area is suck a tourist trap, gatlinburg too. Everything is insanely expensive. I think it's like $60 a ticket to dollywood.:rofl:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']H3llbring3r did they have any NFS:U for X360 at your Target? The one's around her haven't dropped from $24.98 in 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

It is still $27.98 around me. It hasn't dropped since the first markdown weeks ago.

[quote name='JolietJake']That whole area is suck a tourist trap, gatlinburg too. Everything is insanely expensive. I think it's like $60 a ticket to dollywood.:rofl:[/QUOTE]

I know. I'm not looking forward to going there in 2 weeks.

I figured there'd be a Waffle House so I'd have something to look forward to every day.

:whistle2:(

Looking for something in particular JJ @ Target?

Mine gets wiped pretty quickly in general, but they have a shitload of awesome PC stuff.

[quote name='zewone']Well, I officially have a new girlfriend.

You guys on Live will be seeing a lot less of me.

I'll miss you guys, always know that I love you. :cry:[/QUOTE]

With you and me gone I think Trash will start looking harder for a new job.

[quote name='manthing']I know. I'm not looking forward to going there in 2 weeks.

I figured there'd be a Waffle House so I'd have something to look forward to every day.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

1) I Honeymooned there.
2) Because it was free.
3) We left 3 days early.

Check out Wonderworks and Ripley's (if you are into that stuff). Otherwise, prepare to eat some taffy and be bored!

LinkinPrime, for some insane reason, likes to buy video games he'll never touch. I think he bought Ninja Gaiden II the day it came out and he still has it sealed. Aaaaaahhhhhh-hahahahahahahahahahaha.

[quote name='nbballard']
Check out Wonderworks and Ripley's (if you are into that stuff). Otherwise, prepare to eat some taffy and be bored![/QUOTE]

I know I'm gonna be bored. I've been there once before 20+ years ago for family vacation, and I drove through it 7 years ago coming back from SC.

Guess I'll just have to content myself with 'the beauty of the mountains' and Krystals

[quote name='lordwow']Looking for something in particular JJ @ Target?

Mine gets wiped pretty quickly in general, but they have a shitload of awesome PC stuff.[/QUOTE]
Nothing in particular, sometimes i just hear about some awesome finds and my target never has any. they don't seem to clearance games at all.

The last thing I got there was the Civ IV Expansion Beyond the Sword for $5 which was pretty awesome, other than that, it's usually overpriced 360 games. Like GH:A for $43 "on clearance"

[quote name='tiredfornow']LinkinPrime, for some insane reason, likes to buy video games he'll never touch. I think he bought Ninja Gaiden II the day it came out and he still has it sealed. Aaaaaahhhhhh-hahahahahahahahahahaha.[/QUOTE]
That's very #83 like behavior.

[quote name='DT778']Why even spend money on games your pretty much aren't going to play even if they are under 10 bucks?[/QUOTE]

I do play most of them (or at least I used to), almost all get loaned out to my two ne'er-do-well brothers.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...the OTT should officially be changed to "The LinkinPrime Hate Club"

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I'm not hating, just wondering why you would waste you money on things you can get for free.

I wanna pick up Scene It 2 when it drops cheap, but I don't know what the hell I'll do with two sets of controllers.

You wouldn't believe how much money you save when you just stop buying crap under $10. I'd say I cut my spending in half by doing that.

You know, sites like this are supposed to help you save money, but if anything i've probably blown more money since discovering CAG.

[quote name='lordwow']You wouldn't believe how much money you save when you just stop buying crap under $10. I'd say I cut my spending in half by doing that.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:k

[quote name='JolietJake']http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/analyst-psp-go-is-a-rip-off/1325445

Why the sudden change in opinion....[/QUOTE]

Many of us have said it from the beginning.

It takes a while for some media people to get past the "awesome shiny new plastic" factor and think about what they are really buying and what it means for the market (This from the guy who owned an Atari Jaguar).

I bought Shadowrun for the 360 3 times at $5 each time.

Everytime I go to play the game, some other new shiny object distracts me and I forget about it and end up using it as filler for a GS trade in deal.

:oops:

I still have my last copy though, and I'm gonna play it this time, I swear!

[quote name='JJSP']I wanna pick up Scene It 2 when it drops cheap, but I don't know what the hell I'll do with two sets of controllers.[/QUOTE]

What do you consider "cheap"? They've been about $20 at the Targets near me.

[quote name='manthing']I know I'm gonna be bored. I've been there once before 20+ years ago for family vacation, and I drove through it 7 years ago coming back from SC.

Guess I'll just have to content myself with 'the beauty of the mountains' and Krystals[/QUOTE]

It's not awful- but once you realize that everything there is too expensive, and that the "strip" is really just the same 5 stores repeating it starts to feel like a bad cartoon.

When you go to Krystal's, don't forget to get Chili Cheese Fries! Also- they have these new things called "Sweet Bites" that are essentially just donut holes, but the texture is more in line with a hushpuppy. They are awesome... until you eat about 4 of them, and your mouth's natural fluids lose the ability to breakdown that much fat/grease.

[quote name='DT778']What is a ne'er-do-well brother?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

A job hopping, move in and out of Mom's basement/attic, always borrowing my shit & cash, won't pay for health insurance even when they have the $, car wrecking DUI getting, WTF you gave your ex-girlfriend my DVD/CDs . . . . literal brother.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What do you consider "cheap"? They've been about $20 at the Targets near me.[/QUOTE]
If I didn't have the first one, $24.98 (the price I've seen) would be cool. I bought the first set at Target for $14.98, so $20+ is kinda rough when all I want is the disk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back