My '03 Honda OTTcord has been paid off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told them that unfortunately since they denied my request to allow my family to live on-campus with me, that the money I would have donated has to go to paying rent :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']:lol: at my university asking me to donate some of my paycheck every week to them.[/QUOTE]

The floor manager where I work recently sent around an email requesting everyone give 2 dollars a month for a "slush fund" so we can buy gifts, cards, etc. when things happen to people. It's stupid.

The best part is that some of us had not paid- and she sent a reminder email to all of us. One of the woman who hadn't paid had been out of office due to the death of her father. I bet it makes her appreciate those flowers we sent even more knowing she's going to have to help us pay for them.

[quote name='manthing']I am worried about you Wolve.

According to 50 Cent, the middle east is a shithole where everybody will shoot at you and try to fuck you out of your pay.

There's also many man vs. helicopter battles over there.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but what they don't know is that I'm bringing my posse aka Casey Ryback the Glitter Princess with me. That dude don't take shit from nobody....
except me....like this one time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQrhHyx8jgI

The money is supposed to go towards students who can't afford their tuition. I could have sworn that's what financial aid is for.

[quote name='lordwow']I told them that unfortunately since they denied my request to allow my family to live on-campus with me, that the money I would have donated has to go to paying rent :cool:[/QUOTE]

The Army has this thing called the Army Emergency Relief (AER).....which is used by Soldiers that need a loan cause they are going through tough times which they have to pay back interest free. Well the money in the fund is made up from Soldier's donations. The thing is that your leadership always gives you crap duties if you decide not to dooate cause it makes them look bad as leaders if their whole unit doesn't donate. Well not too long ago there was a special on tv how the AER has so much money that they don't know what to do with it. I say how about stop pressuring people into donating to the fucking thing in the first place.

Ya when the university goes "We've got a $700M endowment but we need your money to help the students afford to go here, oh and by the way no raises this year," people here are telling them to fuck off left and right.

Hey here's an idea if you can't afford to go here: Get a loan.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I hate you Wolve :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

awww....:lol:

I couldn't resist with the way you try to play it off. Its all in good fun though and if you want me to take it off I sure will.

[quote name='Maklershed']If I catch one that big I'll wear its noggin like a hood and go door to door telling people I'm the Unicef man or that I'm delivering candy-grams.[/QUOTE]
Cheers.

landShark1.jpg

Drag me to hell was a pretty good movie. The scares were a bit predictable , but done well. The buddy I went with was pretty terrified by it though , which is funny since he usually acts so big and bad. Couldn't help but laugh at him a bit.:cool:

-----------

Choosing HDTVs , between a Westinghouse 32" 720p for about $420 vs a Vizio 32" 1080p for about $550 , what would the better pick be?

Just found out my boss is no longer my boss, and the guy who now is has not sent out a single thing about it. Plus from what i've been told, is a difficult guy to work for.

I love this school, i really do.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wolve, have you ever had a close combat situations with Iraqis? Like fist fights?[/QUOTE]

Not me personally, but some of the guys on my team did have close encounters where it almost came to that. You gotta be careful not to expose your weapon where they can try and take it from you.

Now my roommate during one of the schools I was in 6 years ago actually got into a fist fight with a suicide bomber and fought and prevented the dude from blowing up. He got a silver star and was in the Soldier of Fortune magazine.

[quote name='Wolve11']Not me personally, but some of the guys on my team did have close encounters where it almost came to that. You gotta be careful not to expose your weapon where they can try and take it from you.

Now my roommate during one of the schools I was in 6 years ago actually got into a fist fight with a suicide bomber and fought and prevented the dude from blowing up. He got a silver star and was in the Soldier of Fortune magazine.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Huevos.

[quote name='Wolve11']Not me personally, but some of the guys on my team did have close encounters where it almost came to that. You gotta be careful not to expose your weapon where they can try and take it from you.

Now my roommate during one of the schools I was in 6 years ago actually got into a fist fight with a suicide bomber and fought and prevented the dude from blowing up. He got a silver star and was in the Soldier of Fortune magazine.[/QUOTE]

That shit is crazy! Did he knock the guy out or put him out of commission?

[quote name='Wolve11']Zew if this chick really likes you, you wouldn't have to sacrifice much XBL time at all for her. Tell her your 360 is part of the deal or she'll have to go. You can't let go of your baby.
[/QUOTE]

Too soon for that.

She complained about her last boyfriend being addicted to WoW (the reason she broke up with him) and shit so I don't even want to give her that impression.

[quote name='zewone']Too soon for that.

She complained about her last boyfriend being addicted to WoW (the reason she broke up with him) and shit so I don't even want to give her that impression.[/QUOTE]

sounds like you need a pair of these.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Huevos.[/QUOTE]

She complained about her last boyfriend being addicted to WoW (the reason she broke up with him) and shit so I don't even want to give her that impression.[/QUOTE]

I think when it comes to relationships- playing video games is different than playing WoW. My wife doesn't care if i play games all the time, but i'm not allowed to play WoW.

If you are worried about it- ease into it with some 2 player co-op stuff that anyone can play. WoW being a 1 player time-sink that prevented the ex from giving her attention.

I'm not worried about it at all at the moment. I'd rather be spending time with her than playing Red Faction or Ghost Busters, but I'll have to let he know what's good when Sept/Nov. comes. :cool:

Good luck with your relationship, zewone. I hope you'll be able to ease up on that a little by the time MW2 comes out. :stupidsmileyface:

[quote name='zewone']I'm not worried about it at all at the moment. I'd rather be spending time with her than playing Red Faction or Ghost Busters, but I'll have to let he know what's good when Sept/Nov. comes. :cool:[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

when i first started dating my wife, we got on the subject of video games, and I had just recently hooked up my NES again to play some games. I had been playing SMB3, and she told me that she was awesome at that game and she challenged me to see who was better.

I decided to raise the stakes and created some sort of "strip mario" rules. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but basically, if you died, you had to remove an article of clothing. Unfortunately, I was rusty and she was infact a lot better than me.

By the end of the night, I was sitting bare assed on the floor watching her access ghost ships fully dressed.

[quote name='nbballard']I think when it comes to relationships- playing video games is different than playing WoW. My wife doesn't care if i play games all the time, but i'm not allowed to play WoW.
[/QUOTE]

Good to see I'm not the only one.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol: @ Soldier of Fortune magazine.

Was he a merc?[/QUOTE]

No he was a medic of all things....

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That shit is crazy! Did he knock the guy out or put him out of commission?[/QUOTE]

I don't recall the details. Just seeing his picture in Soldier of Fortune with his story on the front cover about a year ago.

Dude....get her into games....Let her play with your Pokemons or whatever it is Brak and the others play on their DS. Then step her up to the big leagues with an introduction to games for the 360.

[quote name='st0neface']Dang, lurkers coming out full force in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Its always funny to post in a topic somewhere and then reading a remark later like "Oh well this is coming from someone who posts in the OTT", or "The OTT clones attack again" or some stupid shit in some thread.

The funny part is, these dudes read the OTT regularly enough to know who post there a lot and they never really post in it themselves. So if they dislike us so much, why read the shit we post? fuck you lurkers!

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why are you trying to sabotage zewone's relationship, Wolve? :[[/QUOTE]

Dude, getting a chick into games so you can get more game time yourself is not sabotaging.....I'm actually helping you get your MW2 partner back into the game, so you should be thanking me....

She has a PSP, so she's not totally adverse to games. And she saw the KZ2 commercial and said she wanted to play it. I told her that I have it. Put a smile on her face. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back