My '03 Honda OTTcord has been paid off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']fuck off, it's not a typo.

You actually thought khaki was spelled caqui. You're not allowed to shit on anyone's writing.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Why you getting worked up? I knew caqui looked odd...I've never had to spell the word...no big deal though. My spelling will get better...baby steeps ;)

LP: Stop trying to make yourself look clever by pointing out typos.

You're not fooling anybody, and making yourself look stupid.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Done paying off my car after 5 years! :whee:

Now I gotta pay back my mom for the down payment. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Congrats!

I only have two more payments on my 2003 F-150. Although, I don't have to pay anyone back for a down payment. I might just pay the remaining balance in full Monday since I just got my bonus check from work today.

I spent $50 on sushi last night, but it was well worth it. I have some left overs, but I'm always sketch about eating left over sushi.

Moxio - You get that dildo yet?

Hey, is anyone having problems with streaming netflix on the 360? All of a sudden I cant stream anything for more than 20 min before it locks up and I have turn off the 360 to reset it.

Anyone run into that before?

Nah, not yet Eviltude. I hope I get it today. :^)

--

Wait, now guile is posting in the OTT? You guys are getting soft, letting just anyone post in here.

It's MNL's fault for making a commentable OTT. All they have to do is say, "Congrats on paying off your car! You guys are so cool!" and they think they are in like flint. That's why we need to stick to titles that don't make since, like OTT #7, so they can't make comments on the OP.

LP:

Take the rest of the day off, go home, pop in your Bayformers :br: and use the BD-Live feature to see a sneak peek of Bayformers 2.

You have a grip on jimbo's nuts so tight, that I'm worried you're catching the gay.

anyone have any experience reinsulating their home? I thinking i'm going to do the spray in crap this weekend.

I'm expecting it's going to suck- but i plan on improving the situation by putting "Higher and Higher" on the boom box, and pretending i'm in the statue of liberty.

Shut the fuck up. Caqui wasn't you slipping on a key. You're not allowed to comment on anyone's writing. Ever.

---

Gross @ Evanescence and 2009 era Spinal Tap next week.

Ok, I need the youth of America to help me out here. I got a message from someone and it is signed ...t2us

WTF does that mean?

[quote name='Number83']Ok, I need the youth of America to help me out here. I got a message from someone and it is signed ...t2us

WTF does that mean?[/QUOTE]
just a stab in the dark- but "talk to you soon"?

[quote name='manthing']talk to you soon[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Why couldn't they just type that...I swear if that ends up in Webster's Dictionary, I'm punching out.

[quote name='Number83']Thanks!

Why couldn't they just type that...I swear if that ends up in Webster's Dictionary, I'm punching out.[/QUOTE]

Was it a text message? SMS texts have a 150(?) character limit.

t2us = 4 characters

talk to you soon = 16 characters

[quote name='manthing']LP:

Take the rest of the day off, go home, pop in your Bayformers :br: and use the BD-Live feature to see a sneak peek of Bayformers 2.

You have a grip on jimbo's nuts so tight, that I'm worried you're catching the gay.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Shut the fuck up. Caqui wasn't you slipping on a key. You're not allowed to comment on anyone's writing. Ever.
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

:grouphug:

/Mojojojo's torture

I bet that writing and spelling skills go down drastically in the following years. While the instances of sore thumbs skyrockets.

Why'd you ever take that troll off your monkeylist, Mojimbo? Acknowledging his existence is like arguing with an infant, even when you win you lose. Don't lower yourself to that.

I just had my left over sushi. The ones with raw fish in them were sort of gross, so I avoided most of them, but shrimp and sweet potato tempura's were still tasty. I used to much wasabi that my entire chest is warm.

[quote name='manthing']JJ:

You live in TN, right?

Have you seen any of the Bob Evans Sausage Gravy dispensers at gas stations/convenience stores?[/QUOTE]

I need to know more about this..

[quote name='manthing']JJ:

You live in TN, right?

Have you seen any of the Bob Evans Sausage Gravy dispensers at gas stations/convenience stores?

EDIT:

Look at result 2:

http://www.google.com/search?q=bob+evans+gravy+dispenser+tennessee&btnG=Search&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&sa=2

:shock:[/QUOTE]No, but i've seen pictures of them. I've eaten at a few of the restaurants before. Gravy dispenser sounds kinda gross actually.

Damn google doesn't waste any time.

122_sausage-gravy-dispenser.jpg

http://www.bobevans.com/foodservice/products/heatandservegravy.aspx

What i have seen (and used) are these little milk shake machines in some mapco gas stations. Has ice cream already in a cup, you just pick the flavor you want and insert the opened cup into the machine, instant milk shake.

I'm not trying to be bold, but the Kindle makes absolutely no sense to me.

There aren't many bob evans restaurants around here. There used to be one near where i lived, but i don't know if it's still there.

[quote name='JolietJake']There aren't many bob evans restaurants around here. There used to be one near where i lived, but i don't know if it's still there.[/QUOTE]

Yea- the only one near me closed last year. I think there is another one on the otherside of town.

There is only one Denny's in town now too (downtown, for the tourists, i guess). Mostly just Waffle Houses.... yum!

[quote name='Brak']I'm not trying to be bold, but the Kindle makes absolutely no sense to me.[/QUOTE]

Same.

I only read about 1 or 2 books a month though, but even the avid readers I know just kinda frown at it. I think a cheap Atom based tablet would make more sense.

Regardless, you lose that ephemeral quality of the pulp & print.

[quote name='manthing']You're getting pathetic StinkinLinkin.

Nice to see you've played Ghostbusters as well.[/QUOTE]

Ghostbusters is out? Goddamn, your mom and pop store must be illiterate or not know what a release date is, eh? Or did you get a new job working for the recently resurrected EGM and now you get to play all the games a week before they come out for review purposes? ;)

I tried to sign up for some sort of beta testing thing for the 360, nothing was open at the time unfortunately. Part of it was playing pre-release games though.

[quote name='Brak']I'm not trying to be bold, but the Kindle makes absolutely no sense to me.[/QUOTE]

Troof

I will always prefer a real book to a digitized version. Where would I put my color-coded sticky notes on a Kindle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back