My Best Buy GC Offers: $10 off Tales of Xillia, $30 off Rabbids Land Wii U, $30 off ESPN Sports Connection Wii U, $25 off Turtle Beach Marvel Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
So let me make sure I understand this. I bought Killzone and Assassin's creed on Sunday, then went back on Tuesday and got Injustice (they couldn't find it on Sunday). I should get a $25 reward cert? I have no faith that this will actually happen without me calling, but its nice to see them trying to make this right.
I would just order them online for in-store pick up, if you are able to. That's what I did with my games, releasing on different days. Just to be safe.

I kept it all on one transaction before they clarified it. Knowing Best Buy, I just kept it that way.

I would just order them online for in-store pick up, if you are able to. That's what I did with my games, releasing on different days. Just to be safe.

I kept it all on one transaction before they clarified it. Knowing Best Buy, I just kept it that way.
I already made these purchases in store earlier this week. I was assuming that I forfeited the $25 cert, but it seems like they changed the terms so that I should actually get it. I just wanted to confirm with you guys that I was interpreting it right.

Just bought preowned Wonderful 101 for 27.05 (tax included) with $10 off GCU coupon free shipping.
Enjoy. I ended up being really impressed with that game. It will take you a little while to figure it out since it doesn't really explain the mechanics well. But once you do it really takes off. It is also super long (as far as Platinum games go) without overstaying its welcome.

Says Save $10 for Grand Theft Auto IV The Complete Edition here and here...?

Also, after claiming the deal for Paper Mario SS on MyBB, had a weird glitch in store where after scanning just my RZ card, the game would show up in the transaction. And at the GCU 20% off price of $31.99 and NOT the promo price of $11.99. Never even tried getting the game (always out of stock). Weird shit.

Bought another MOH Warfighter for another nephew.  Not as good as the $5.99 earlier this year (if I remember right) on same title, but it'll keep him from borrowing his brother's copy all the time.

Says Save $10 for Grand Theft Auto IV The Complete Edition here and here...?

Also, after claiming the deal for Paper Mario SS on MyBB, had a weird glitch in store where after scanning just my RZ card, the game would show up in the transaction. And at the GCU 20% off price of $31.99 and NOT the promo price of $11.99. Never even tried getting the game (always out of stock). Weird shit.
If you check the mybestbuy.com website and print out the coupon. It says $15 off but for some reason the website itself is only giving me $10 off also.

Sweet, I was disappointed that I never picked this up as the DotD for $15 from bestbuy. Going to print the coupon for $15 off since online is only giving $10 off. Any chances that these Rockstar complete editions ever go for $10?

Anybody received their $25 for buying 3 X1 games yet? While I'm at it, anybody received their $10 pre-order promo for pre-ordering games for X1?

Anybody received their $25 for buying 3 X1 games yet? While I'm at it, anybody received their $10 pre-order promo for pre-ordering games for X1?
I preordered AC4, and bought BF4, and Ryse all at the same time. But I haven't seen where I've gotten my points yet

^21 days. If you don't have it after 21 then we should all be like WTF.
It only take 15 days for points to post on my account...

I got my $10 for pre-ordering Black Flag on X1 but not my $25 for buying 3 games. Seems to be a common problem judging from the forums.

Unrelated, anyone know anywhere that Best Buy will price match that has COD: Ghost for X1 cheaper than $48 (the GCU price). TIgerdirect has it for $39.99 with rebate and I've had luck price matching that before but would rather find something more solid.

I haven't received my $25 for the three X1 or ps4 games. When I called they said to wait 30 days.

Got my 25 for the 3 games even though I returned two of them. I found that weird, but they seem to be doing that a lot lately. I've been also got credit from preorders I cancelled and from Gta even though I returned half my order.

I haven't received my $25 for the three X1 or ps4 games. When I called they said to wait 30 days.
I got the same answer. 30 days and they'd open a ticket if they weren't there then.

1 of my 3 xbone preorder points posted today, so hoping this and the others will follow.

I also wish that this week's 400 bonus points was multi-use. 1 per account limits its value.

It only take 15 days for points to post on my account...

I got my $10 for pre-ordering Black Flag on X1 but not my $25 for buying 3 games. Seems to be a common problem judging from the forums.

Unrelated, anyone know anywhere that Best Buy will price match that has COD: Ghost for X1 cheaper than $48 (the GCU price). TIgerdirect has it for $39.99 with rebate and I've had luck price matching that before but would rather find something more solid.
I got all my preorder $10 certs after 15 days too. The 21 days is the minimum you have to wait if you want someone from BB to help you. Every time something doesn't post like this, when I go to BB unboxed they tell me and everyone else to wait 21 days. If you don't have it by then, that's when they'll help you.

^ they told you 30 days over the phone? Wait 21 then try BB unboxed. They're are the best.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club/bd-p/gamersclub
don't have it after 21 days ^ go there and post

Another mess up on the rabbids land coupon?  Might end up being an instore only ymmv with override type of thing.  They probably intended it to be $20 after coupon.

xillias not working yet either, so there may be hope.

Are you guys doing in-store pickup? Since there's none in my area I have to ship it, but the price still isn't live for me yet.

Edit - Switched browsers and it worked. Thanks for the response though, AngryNerdJosh!

No idea why but the $30 discount is not showing up and I tried (3) browsers. Any help would be appreciated? Thanks.
Only thing I can think of is that you aren't logged in. Or try a different browser. I am on IE and it went through quick and easy and I used a gift card to pay.

On a side note the website is letting buy another rabbids for $6. What's strange is that it will let me add another one and the price jumps to 15.99 for 2 and 47.99 for 3.

Rabbids Land is worth $10?
Probably not, it's like Mario Party knock off. It trades back to BBY for $14 so I'll get it and if it's as bad as it seems I'll just send it back to them.

Edit- Blargh, computer crashed and now the TIV on BBY is down to $8.

Edit Edit- Apparently it's really $8 and the value on the website just keeps intermittently showing $14 randomly?

This seems like a pretty fair review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYivcdkPDpk

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back