IMG_0878.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0887.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG

and these are my 5 girlfriends.

i am currently looking for the transformers logo that i can put on the back 2 windows, need to find the decal in yellow, anyone help me with this? :)

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']i am currently looking for the transformers logo that i can put on the back 2 windows, need to find the decal in yellow, anyone help me with this? :)[/quote]

Just make your own decal, it shouldn't be too hard to find a printer that can make decals

The one thing I always ask people who mod their car. Is you've spent all that money on your car to add racing parts. But you still have the stock steering wheel why now get a racing one?

[quote name='the_deej']it looks like its working well as a 14 10 year old pussy magnet[/QUOTE]

It's the San Francisco treat, that's for sure.

Man, y'all be pimpin' that shit in the Hobby Lobby parking lot!

Seriously, though, whatever blows your skirt up, man. I'm not into this sort of thing, but would be thrilled to restore an ol' Kharman Ghia.

So...you have this fast car, but is there anywhere you can go to actually drive fast? I've always wondered that.

Awesome car though.

The car is hot and I like the Mario 64 on the screen but those girls are way too young. Unless you're 16 yourself which probably means you didn't pay for the car.

Awww, man. All those visual mods on an RX-8? I'm a biiiiiig domestic car guy and generally despise imports, but even -I- like the RX-8. You did a good job with all the mods and everything, it's just not my cup of tea. I like the stock look with performance mods. I don't wanna use the "R" word for this car, because I respect the RX-8 too much.

And is the pipe X, Y, or H?

Dam that is one sexy Rx-8, I have a Galaxy Gray Rx-8 and I love it. I have yet to start modding mine out yet, but I do have my parts for the greddy turbo and my new rims on the way as I type this.

Anyways, thats probably one of the nicer looking rx-8 I have seen in awhile. Now its time to start modding that engine ;)

People this insane over a car normally have very small penises, or this whole thing is a lie because you are really 10 years old.

So small penis or little kid, or both?

[quote name='bigdaddy']People this insane over a car normally have very small penises, or this whole thing is a lie because you are really 10 years old.

So small penis or little kid, or both?[/quote]
lmao or maybe its usually people with money to blow.......did that ever cross your mind :roll:

And how the fuck would you know if some guys penis is small?? Thats just kinda weird.

[quote name='bigdaddy']People this insane over a car normally have very small penises, or this whole thing is a lie because you are really 10 years old.

So small penis or little kid, or both?[/QUOTE]

Eh, it's a hobby just like anything else. Do people who mod computers have small penises? Okay.. bad example.. (Just kidding, just kidding) I love cars, I just don't see why people do a bunch of visual stuff like that. I dunno why they call 'em tuner cars. Neons and Lambo doors aren't things you tune to make your car faster. But to each his own. It's nice to have a variety, even if it differs from what you like. And it always gives me someone to beat on the road.

[quote name='Prepster']lmao or maybe its usually people with money to blow.......did that ever cross your mind :roll:

And how the fuck would you know if some guys penis is small?? Thats just kinda weird.[/quote]

Umm... everyone knows that. The guy can't get sex because his penis is so damn small so then he has a "nice" car to try to attract women. All the STD negitive women know this, the others are whores.

So, OP, I take it you always make sure to adhere to all speed limits and automotive laws, right? Right?

Yeah, I basically hate cars like yours, because 99% of the time, the people behind the wheels are cock-raging immature punks who think that public roads are their own private racetracks/speed trails. Now, you might be in that last 1% OP, and if so, good for you, but I can't really be sure.

Oh yeah, and don't play music too loud. I'm going to laugh at the deafness epidemic that I expect to crop up once the boombox crowd starts to get older.

I wont bash the OP's car. Everyone needs a hobby.

I'm more curious about what you do for a job? Where did you get your money from? That sort of thing. And how much for all the modifications for the car?

very nice car, i like the way rx-8's look.

On a random side note, whats the biggest motor mustangs come with now? I was looking at all of the Pontiac Grand Prix models to try and figure something out and in the 2004-2008 models you can get them with a 5.3L engine with 303 hp. I thought the 3.8L supercharged grand prix's were beasts till i saw this.

[quote name='btw1217']And it always gives me someone to beat on the road.[/quote]

This is at a racetrack right?

They usually charge $10-$15 per race so it's not a bad price and will be much safer.

If you're doing it on local roads late at night then you're taking your chances - a drag racer ran into 8 ppl around here not too long ago.

I love it. I would never in a million years do something like that but I'm all for people doing crazy shit for a hobby for no reason other then the fact that they like it.

[quote name='Xevious']I wont bash the OP's car. Everyone needs a hobby.

I'm more curious about what you do for a job? Where did you get your money from? That sort of thing. And how much for all the modifications for the car?[/quote]

I've spent around 70k on the car so far, and I'm a bartender/cocktail

Wow, $70,000. I would have bought a BMW or a Lexus and put the extra $20,000 in the bank. To each his own I guess, but man that car just doesn't do it for me, and at $70,000 worth of work, yikes.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I like your car. The only thing I dislike is the carbon fiber hood and the Black Metal Rims. Other then that it looks good.[/quote]

Agreed. Also, LOL at you guys ragging on him. I am sure other people would love to rag on you on the amount of money you spend on "worthless" video games.

However, $70,000 is quite a hefty amount of money, but it is obviously worth it to you, and assuming you earned that money yourself, then you deserve it.

bread's done
Back