My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

you guys probably know the rules by now but here they are again. I will pm 6 cap codes to anyone who quotes this post, this giveaway is good for today only! - Monday 8/5 (hitting the like button would be cool too :] but not necessary)
Thanks and I hit the like button (not sure what it does really, but there you go!)

you guys probably know the rules by now but here they are again. I will pm 6 cap codes to anyone who quotes this post, this giveaway is good for today only! - Monday 8/5 (hitting the like button would be cool too :] but not necessary)
Cool that you're doing this again, nice now to do 2x-3x the points (well, for the dunkin one at least). Quoted, keep up the good work! :3

(Hopefully more good prizes will come out soon with this... :3)

A hour late but if you are still giving codes I'll take them. If not I understand. Thanks.

Hi all I'm new and I've been a lurker for a while but Very early this morning, about 6:30 am EDT there was a McDonald Arch card in the full unlock catalog and now it's gone. Any one else see that?

Are the Walmart bonus points still YMMV? I was able to get 90 bonus points back in May, but they haven't worked since then.
Following the guide below, i was able to get 80 bonus points August 1st, just last week. Usually i can get 90, though.

Also, don't forget about the Dunkin Donuts bonus.

It's been driving me nots how to get maximum bonus points from the "Roo" AND Walmart bonuses and i have finally figured out how to get the maximum bonus points for cap codes. I take no credit. Others posted about this. I just needed it spelled out in a dummies guide, lol. Here is a direct quote from my own cheat sheet guide at SlickDeals...

Maximum MyCokeRewards Point Usage Guide:

If you're going for the maximum points per day and trying NOT to waste any bonus point opportunities, (NOT entering any caps without bonus points) follow the below guide.

Entering Codes: (Enter each of these waves of codes once a day until you get the full monthly credit for the Walmart bonuses, then just do the "Roo" codes until the next new month.)

• Wave 1:
    "Roo" CODE (For 3 Bonus Points)
  • Walmart Sandwich UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points)
  • MyCokeRewards CAP CODE (For x Points, Depends on Cap)
  • Walmart Sandwich UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)
  • Walmart Sandwich UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)

[*]Wave 2:
  • "Roo" CODE (For 3 Bonus Points)
  • Walmart Pizza UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points)
  • Walmart Pizza UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)
  • Walmart Pizza UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)

[*]Wave 3:
  • Walmart Chicken UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points)
  • Walmart Chicken UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)
  • Walmart Chicken UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)

[*]Wave 4:

[*]Wave 5:

Bonus Point Limits:
  • The "Roo" 3 point bonus code is limited to 5 uses per day for 15 bonus points.
  • The Walmart 10 point bonus codes are limited to 3 codes per member per month for 30 bonus points per month. However, when done as shown in the example above, you can sometimes get credit for using up to 9 codes per person per month for 90 bonus points per month. (It is best to use the method shown in the example everyday until you know you've gotten credit for all of them, just in case. After you know you've gotten credit, you're stuck with only the "Roo" bonus 5 times per day until the next month begins.)
Notes:
  • There is a 24-48 hour delay before the bonus points from either promotion are credited to your account. Although, i have seen them credit much fast at times.
Caps That Work with Both the Roo AND Walmart Bonus Point Promotions:
(Roo points alone seem to work with pretty much everything so far.)
  • Black
  • Red
  • Green
  • Silver/Gray
  • Powerade (Older 12 digit code caps.)
  • Blue (Older 12 digit code caps from Sprite or Fanta.)
All Known Walmart UPC Codes:
  • Sandwich:

[*]Pizza:

[*]Chicken:

Hope it can help someone. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else getting "We are sorry, We were unable to complete your sign in request at this time. Please try again in a few moments."
I just tried after reading your post... and yes, i'm getting the same thing. Prolly just temporary maintenance... hopefully. ;)

hey everyone. chem here

any epsn fans out there???? 

well,coke zero has got you covered with some goodies and promos and junk 

http://www.cokezerorewards.com/showLBE.do?id=cokezero&

enter ANY coke zero code here (not on MCR,on here) and the more codes you enter,the more rewards you can unlock. 

also someone has asked on here where they got the espn insider access code (i think) well,here's where you can snag one. 

enter one code,and you can grab a months worth for free i think. 

enter two,snag a 20oz coke zero for 30 points (10 point discount than you would normally on MCR for a regular coke)

enter three,get an EA SPORTS NCAA Football 14 Ultimate Team All-American Pack Code for 20 points (i assume for ether PS3,360,or PC)

four gets you a skin-it for 50 points

and finally your 5th,10th,15th,and 20th code gets you a bobblehead of epsn insider guys for 200 points. 

i'm not a big sports fan myself BUT!!! when i get my espn insider code i'll drop it here for a lucky CAG

anyhow,thought you would all be interested. 

oh yeah btw,seems like the minute maid bonus points are still going on.......so there's that.

Edit: forgot to mention,enter five regular codes on MCR in the month of august and you get that sutterfly 8x8 photo book voucher for free. coke zero codes don't work for this due to those being used for the sports promo above

anyhow,enjoy your "FOOTBALL MURRCIAAAA @#$% YEAUHHHH" promo guys. c: 

loveee youuuuuuu. 

Chem out. 

yep, I can confirm that the McD monopoly codes don't count towards you weekly point limit, when you redeem a code it counts as bonus points.

apart from sprite zero, coke zero and diet coke which other 12 packs work with this promo?
Here you go:

Official Rules
August No-Calorie 12-Pack Bonus Points Official Rules

Dates: 8/14/13 12:00am ET - 8/16/13 11:59pm ET
Offer Overview: Earn Double Points on all no-calorie Fridge Packs (12-pks) during promotional timeframe.
Eligible Products:

• All no-calorie Fridge Packs (12-pks)
  • Coke Zero
  • Cherry Coke Zero
  • Vanilla Coke Zero
  • Caffeine Free Coke Zero
  • Diet Coke
  • Caffeine Free Diet Coke
  • Diet Coke Lime
  • Diet Cherry Coke
  • Fresca Citrus
  • Fresca Black Cherry
  • Fresca Peach
  • Diet Barq's
  • Diet Barq’s Crème Soda
  • Fanta Orange Zero
  • Mello Yello Zero
  • Pibb Zero
  • Seagram’s Diet Ginger Ale
  • Sprite Zero
When Points Will Be Awarded: Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.
Additional Information: There is no limit to # of times a member can earn the offer during promotional timeframe. Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly code limits.

I had no idea about the double points.  I just started entering some codes today because I wanted to put out the recycling and I had a lot of flaps in my office.  Nice surprise to get double for them - looks like I barely made it too.

Best buy points are back, so are nike e gift cards, Gamestop egift cards added as well as a few other gift card type things.

$25 old navy that I remember also... they are expensive though.

I didnt see this before...

1425 Points
$20 E-Gift Card to GameStop

LINK
I redeemed 1. Max qty is 1. It won't let me redeem another.

I'm still at the limit for best buy codes from before too.

edit: And damn, it says gamestop in the redemption e-mail but it says old navy when I follow the link. Stay away for now.

I redeemed 1. Max qty is 1. It won't let me redeem another.

I'm still at the limit for best buy codes from before too.

edit: And damn, it says gamestop in the redemption e-mail but it says old navy when I follow the link. Stay away for now.
That's...a *lot* of points for $20. They're your points, of course, but if you're wanting $20 that badly, redeem for a Cedar Fair ticket for 1000 points (or 2 for 2000) and sell them on craigslist for about $30 per. I sold three recently for $105, but I only paid 250 points for each of them.

That's...a *lot* of points for $20. They're your points, of course, but if you're wanting $20 that badly, redeem for a Cedar Fair ticket for 1000 points (or 2 for 2000) and sell them on craigslist for about $30 per. I sold three recently for $105, but I only paid 250 points for each of them.
Yes, I'm aware the trade off is pretty crappy. They've been getting more restrictive with what they offer and the black friday point deals were hard to get last year so I'm willing to take the gamble something better won't come up then. I don't care to shuffle money around via craiglist or e-bay, etc.

Yes, I'm aware the trade off is pretty crappy. They've been getting more restrictive with what they offer and the black friday point deals were hard to get last year so I'm willing to take the gamble something better won't come up then. I don't care to shuffle money around via craiglist or e-bay, etc.
That's fair. Good luck to you!

i see everyone is trying to snag up new gift cards lol

yeahhhhh,kinda makes me wish i had not cashed out my points months ago......oh well,i did get some good stuff so all is good. 

plus,1,000+ points for a 20 dollar gc for gamestop or old navy is pretty high anyways. so i agree with most of everyones comments. 

no new promos or offers to report as of yet. 

however i do have the espn insider 1 month code finally,so how about this. 

first person to guess what my fav ratchet and clank game is gets it,must PM your answer (this way we can keep this thread less cluttered c:) (limit one guess per person) 

also i have a shutterfly 8x8 photo book code as well i won't need. first person to PM me a very funny game grumps animated video gets the code.  

GO!

I also cashed in for the Gamestop GC and got an Old Navy GC.  I sent MCR an email and will call them tomorrow.  I realize the GC is not the best deal ever, but I had about 3200 points and wanted to spend them on GC from BB, GS, or McD and this offer came along so I grabbed it.  I still have plenty of points just waiting for more McD cards to be available.  I am hoping I can use the GS card to buy a Steam Gift card, that would be ideal.

bread's done
Back