My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Wednesdays deal is Minute Maid juice box 10 packs for 100 instead of the normal 200. May just use my points on those since I cant use them on best buy certs. Hmmm...

Does anyone have a link to where you are SUPPOSED to redeem the Gamestop gift card?  I would like to try the gift card number they gave me, and am thinking that perhaps it is just the link they provided that is messed up.

Does anyone have a link to where you are SUPPOSED to redeem the Gamestop gift card? I would like to try the gift card number they gave me, and am thinking that perhaps it is just the link they provided that is messed up.
I would think it would just be during the checkout but i could be mistaken.

-edit-

Found these:

GameStop Gift Card Help Page: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/Gift_Cards.aspx
Check your GameStop Gift Card Balance: https://www.gamestop.com/profiles/valuelookup.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think it would just be during the checkout but i could be mistaken.

-edit-

Found these:

GameStop Gift Card Help Page: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/Gift_Cards.aspx
Check your GameStop Gift Card Balance: https://www.gamestop.com/profiles/valuelookup.aspx
Thanks. I tried the code and it appear to only work with the Old Navy link from the email. But at least MCR credited me back the points. They said the issue has been fixed so I can rebuy the card if I want.

Thanks. I tried the code and it appear to only work with the Old Navy link from the email. But at least MCR credited me back the points. They said the issue has been fixed so I can rebuy the card if I want.
did you contact them by phone or email?

I emailed them a couple of days ago but haven't heard back, I will probably try calling them tomorrow on my day off.

Good to know. Hopefully others can get theirs taken care of, too. :)

I have a question about the Best Buy Reward Zone Points... It states, "Limit two redemptions per member". I've already gotten two (yesterday) but it "appears" as if i can get another? I can click "Get It" and that takes me to the page that has the "Submit" button. I haven't tried clicking Submit yet. Will it let me? And if so, is the limit not with the MyCokeRewards page but instead on the BestBuy side where i enter my code to cash it in for Reward Zone Points?

I have a question about the Best Buy Reward Zone Points... It states, "Limit two redemptions per member". I've already gotten two (yesterday) but it "appears" as if i can get another? I can click "Get It" and that takes me to the page that has the "Submit" button. I haven't tried clicking Submit yet. Will it let me? And if so, is the limit not with the MyCokeRewards page but instead on the BestBuy side where i enter my code to cash it in for Reward Zone Points?
you can click submit but you will get a message saying that you redeemed the maximum quantity and it won't let you buy any more RZ points. The limit itself is set by MCR, I was able to get multiple RZ points from MCR last year when they showed up on the rewards catalog without a redemption limit. I think I got 6 or 7 of them with a single account, would gotten more but I ran out points.

There are a lot of rewards that let you get that far after reaching your limit. So far, with all of them, if you click submit afterwards a little message will pop up saying something along the lines of "Were sorry, youve reached your limit for this reward"

did you contact them by phone or email?

I emailed them a couple of days ago but haven't heard back, I will probably try calling them tomorrow on my day off.
I called them. I emailed them immediately after it happened, but I also received no response. It only took me about 2 min on the phone before I got a live person and they were able to credit me the points right away. Plus, I now have a free Old Navy gift card, I guess I can get a pair of shorts or something.

I would imagine that if it lets you redeem another then you should be able to use it, but I would call them to verify, just to be on the safe side.

I would imagine that if it lets you redeem another then you should be able to use it, but I would call them to verify, just to be on the safe side.
have you tried getting another gamestop gc yet? if so, did they send you the right link to redeem it this time.

have you tried getting another gamestop gc yet? if so, did they send you the right link to redeem it this time.
I haven't tried yet. I am waffling now, I know it is a really high points to $ ratio, while at the same time being one of the most compelling rewards that I would actually use, so I am once again not sure if I should spend the points or not.

i redeemed for 2x 250 bestbuy points, 500 showed then 250 disappeared, customer service here i come! lol

you can also get points for writing reviews and from using the BB app instore. (for the less experienced cheap ass haha)

I had a MCR coupon for a free buffet to CiCi's but no longer have a CiCi's near me.  I was asking in order to give it away to someone.  Chemicalgamer01 was the first to respond so he got it.  Thanks to everyone who responded.

weird I didn't get bonus points from the roo code on sunday and monday, I was worried that they cut the promo short but I got some bonus points today so I guess its still working.

weird I didn't get bonus points from the roo code on sunday and monday, I was worried that they cut the promo short but I got some bonus points today so I guess its still working.
I had a MCR coupon for a free buffet to CiCi's but no longer have a CiCi's near me. I was asking in order to give it away to someone. Chemicalgamer01 was the first to respond so he got it. Thanks to everyone who responded.
I look forward to the cici's free buffet :D thank you once again,I went there a while back for the first time for a friends birthday party and it was actually really good.

And lazy the roo codes always seems to work quite often for me,it just takes about 24 hours for the points to get credited. I'm happy that and the wal-mart codes still work.

Yeah, lol, Gotta wait until Sunday to maximise the MCR Points from the post Devilman made (from both the Roo and the Walmart codes), so yeah, the waiting game continues...

the walmart pizza code in the op doesn't work anymore :[ the chicken and sandwich walmart codes worked fine though.
Found the same thing. Thank you for confirming this. :(

Hey guys, just to remind you that today's another month, so...maximize point offerings via Walmart/Roo stuff again, courtesy of theDevilman! XD (Note: LazyTriangle mentions one of the food product codes don't work anymore, so yeah, might be a real shortlist)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/112171-my-coke-rewards-thread-new-codes/?p=10969625
I'll edit my cheat sheet and re-post it to reflect the pizza codes not working.

My Coke Rewards: Maximum Bonus Points & Contests Guide
Last Updated: 12/05/2013

If you're going for the maximum points per day and trying NOT to waste any bonus point opportunities, (NOT entering any caps without bonus points) here is my guide.

Current Bonus Point Promotion Descriptions & Limitations:

• "Roo" or "Kangaroo" 3 Point Bonus Code: Works for most pretty much all caps when you use the code "Roo" (without the "quotes") before entering each cap code. (Use "Kangaroo" if "Roo" doesn't work".)
    Limit: Limited to 5 uses per day for 15 bonus points. (Currently, the "Kangaroo/Roo" bonus is now only working TWICE per day.)
  • End of Promotion: Ends December 31st, 2013!

[*]Walmart 10 Point Bonus UPC Codes.
  • Limit: Limited to 3 codes per member per month for 30 bonus points per month. However, when done as shown in the "Cheat Sheet" below, you can sometimes get credit for using up to 9 codes per person per month for 90 bonus points per month. (It is best to use the method shown in the example everyday until you know you've gotten credit for all of them, just in case. After you know you've gotten credit, you're stuck with only the "Roo" bonus 5 times per day until the next month begins.).
  • End of Promotion: Ends November 30th, 2013! (Still working as of December 5th!)
  • All Known Walmart UPC Codes:
    Sandwich:

[*]Chicken:

[*]Pizza: (Working again!)

Maximum Bonus Points Code Entering Cheat Sheet: (Enter each of these waves of codes once a day until you get the full monthly credit for the Walmart bonuses, then just do the "Roo" codes until the next new month when you can start over with the Walmart codes again.)

• Wave 1:
    "Roo" (Or "Kangaroo") CODE (For 3 Bonus Points)
  • ANY Walmart Sandwich UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points)
  • MyCokeRewards CAP CODE (For x Points depending on Cap)
  • ANY Walmart Sandwich UPC CODE (For 10 more Bonus Points when it works)
  • ANY Walmart Sandwich UPC CODE (For 10 more Bonus Points when it works)

[*]Wave 2:
  • "Roo" (Or "Kangaroo") CODE (For 3 Bonus Points)
  • ANY Walmart Chicken UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points)
  • MyCokeRewards CAP CODE (For x Points depending on Cap)
  • ANY Walmart Chicken UPC CODE (For 10 more Bonus Points when it works)
  • ANY Walmart Chicken UPC CODE (For 10 more Bonus Points when it works)

[*]Wave 3: (Currently, the "Kangaroo/Roo" bonus is now only working TWICE per day.)
  • ANY Walmart Pizza UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points)
  • ANY Walmart Pizza UPC CODE (For 10 more Bonus Points when it works)
  • ANY Walmart Pizza UPC CODE (For 10 more Bonus Points when it works)

[*]Wave 4: (Currently, the "Kangaroo/Roo" bonus is now only working TWICE per day.)

[*]Wave 5: (Currently, the "Kangaroo/Roo" bonus is now only working TWICE per day.)
  • MyCokeRewards CAP CODE (For x Points depending on Cap)

Caps Known to Work with the COMBINED Roo/Walmart Method:
("Roo" points alone now seem to work with pretty much everything so far even though that wasn't always the case.)

• Black
  • Red
  • Green
  • Silver/Gray
  • Powerade (Older 12-digit code caps.)
  • Blue (Older 12-digit code caps from Sprite or Fanta.)
Additional Notes:

• There can be up tp a 24-48 hour delay before the bonus points from either promotion are credited to your account.  Although, i have seen them credit much faster at times.
Credit:

• I take no credit except for just assembling all of this data into one easy to use guide.  Several others posted about this.  I just put it together into one easy to use guide.  I hope it can help some of you.  :)
Contests:
Don't forget to do the contests, too!

• Sprite UTC National Program: Text or Web Entry Contest (5 entries per day!  Ended October 31st, 2013!)
    Text Sprite and Sprite Zero cap codes to 777483. (Green and gray caps)  Or enter using their website here. (*Note: The website has been known not to work very well.)  Remember, you can enter codes once for Reward Points and again for Contest Entries or vice versa!
Official Rules

Sweepstakes Prize:

• 3 GRAND PRIZES: A trip package for winner and 1 guest to New Orleans, LA for an exclusive Sprite® concert experience at the House of Blues on 2/15/14 (the "Concert"). Trip package includes of round trip, coach - class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 2 nights' accommod ations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); 2 tickets to the Concert (seat locations and/or standing room only to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a $500 gift card that may be used as spending money, terms and conditions apply; and travel agent services.Instant Win Prizes:
Instant Win Game Prizes:

• 86 FIRST PRIZES: Monster® NCredible NTune On - Ear Headphones. ARV: $129. The ARV of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed.
  • 432 SECOND PRIZES: One (1) $50 Live Nation® Concert Cash® Code (“Code”). ARV: $50.
  • 864 THIRD PRIZES: One (1) $25 Live Nation® Concert Cash® Code ("Code"). ARV: $25.
  • 4,600 FOURTH PRIZES: 5 music downloads, awarded as a digital code. ARV: $2.50.
  • 40,000 FIFTH PRIZES: A coupon redeemable for a free 20 fl. oz. Sprite product. ARV: $1.59.
  • 41,438 SIXTH PRIZES: 2 music downloads, awarded as a digital code. ARV: $1.20.

• Power Aid Instant Win (5 entries per day!  Ended October 31st, 2013!)
    Info TBA.
  • AhhZone: Text Instant Win & Sweepstakes (5 entries per day!  2 prize limit per person!  Ended October 31st, 2013!)
    Text AHH to 26739 and follow the instructions.  Then text ANY MyCokeRewards cap to enter.
Official Rules

Sweepstakes Prizes:

• GRAND PRIZE: A trip package for 3 to Los Angeles, CA for the American Music Awards ® in 2013 and to the Coca-Cola AhhZone on the red carpet at the American Music Awards®. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for 3 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); round trip ground transportation between the airport and hotel; 2 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, up to quad occupancy); red carpet access at the American Music Awards®; a ticket for winner and each guest to the American Music Awards® (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); and a $500 gift card for the winner that may be used for spending money (terms and conditions apply).
Instant Win Game Prizes:

• 5 FIRST PRIZES: Apple® iPod touch® 32 GB. ARV: $299.
  • 50 SECOND PRIZES: Skullycandy® Hesh Over-Ear headphones. ARV: $59.
  • 200 THIRD PRIZES: iHome® speakers. ARV: $25.
  • 100 FOURTH PRIZES: $15 Apple® iTunes® gift card. ARV: $15.
  • 1,104 FIFTH PRIZES: Universal Music 5-Pack of Downloads, awarded as a digital code. ARV: $5.

Just a FYI before you start entering codes above. I checked my account/point history and and there were 2 entrys from September 1. 30 point Walmart Pizza Bonus credit and 30 point Sandwich bonus credit. Note I have not enterd a coide since the nmiddle of last week so not sure why they are there. No complants, just less to enter, easier for me.

Hey everyone.

Not much of an huge update but,something kinda neat regardless.

So appreiently if you enter enough powerrade cap codes somehow you can get a special offer on MCR for this.

Limited Time - 100 points
Free POWERADE ZERO Drops Coupon (50% Off Points)

Description: Hydrate on the go. Replenish wherever you are. Enjoy the next evolution in sports drinks.
With POWERADE ZERO DROPS you can turn ordinary water into a zero-calorie sports drink. Available in Mountain Berry Blast®, Fruit Punch and Orange, each 3-oz. squeezable bottle makes twenty-four 8-oz. servings. And with this money-saving coupon you can try it for less.
Limit one per MCR member. While supplies last. Coupon expires 12/31/13.

If you feel the need to waste 100 points I guess eh,not too exciting.

you will get special offers for coke zero codes you put in too.  one of the special offers was for a skin for my phone of a college team for 50 pts.  i used the points for it only to discover they don't have one for my state so basically i just wasted 50pts.  they really should list the teams available before you commit to the pts.  anyway, if you get that offer and you want WI, don't use it.

Anyone interested in doing a straight cap for powerade cap trade?  I don't have enough (5) to get the drops.  I have red, green, and silver caps.

bread's done
Back