My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

MCR is running smoothly, I also grabbed the Target gift cards without any problems, pretty surprised they aren't all gone. I guess everyone quit trying to redeem them since the site was real mess all day long.

MCR is running smoothly, I also grabbed the Target gift cards without any problems, pretty surprised they aren't all gone. I guess everyone quit trying to redeem them since the site was real mess all day long.
The cap and flap gods made sure you would get one lol.

Can anyone get into the My Account section???????????

No matter what I do all I get is this:

This page is temporarily unavailable.
Sorry for the inconvenience

I got the "white page error" but then received a conformation email! What a pain in the ...

I got charged 600 pts for the card but it looks like my balance is about 30 pts lower then it should be.(minus the 600)
Nice.

Sadly, no conformation email for me close to 6 hours later. And while the rest of the site is running fine, I'm still getting an error when trying to access My Account. I just get "This page is temporarily unavailable. Sorry for the inconvenience". Can anyone else access that page?

And when I click on the $25 giftcard option its showing up with the option to get it, although I'm not sure if the kick back for claims comes on the page after that or not. If I try to go there it says I don't have enough credits.

The cap and flap gods made sure you would get one lol.
funny thing is, I was supposed to work tonight but my boss called me last minute to let me know my schedule had been changed. I guess it was meant to be, lol.

Can anyone get into the My Account section???????????

No matter what I do all I get is this:

This page is temporarily unavailable.
Sorry for the inconvenience
its been like that all day, I guess they haven't fully brought back the entire site yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
funny thing is, I was supposed to work tonight but my boss called me last minute to let me know my schedule had been changed. I guess it was meant to be, lol.

its been like that all day, I guess they haven't fully brought back the entire site yet.
I found a way to get in using the tip by member "slowdive21" to use the Tablet site

here is the full calendar:

Christmas gift card calendar is up: http://www.mycokerewards.com/experience.do?id=twelveDaysComingSoon&size=4&loc=calendar

December 1: Target

December 2: McDonald's

December 3: Nike

December 4: TJ Maxx

December 5: Best Buy

December 6: Domino's

December 7: AMC Theaters

December 8: Home Depot

December 9: Bass Pro Shop

December 10: Southwest

December 11: Shutterfly

December 12: Coca-Cola

twelveDaysComingSoonCalendarBG.jpg

Not sure what the "enter a code every day to unlock the reward" is. Maybe you have to enter a code that day to be eligible to get the card?

tomorrow may be worth checking out. Just hope the best buy gift card isnt more then 600. I have 946 points left. If McDonalds is 300-350 I may get it.

If anyone who was blocked by the point limit is on and hasn't done so yet cash in one quickly I did it a few minutes ago and was able to redeem the target.

ugh... I'm missing everything tonight. 32 gb Vita card, now this. FML. lol

Edit: Correction, a little bit of refreshing and now I can get it. It told me it was all gone. Woot! Now I don't feel so bad. Thank you guys.

got one last night and a another at 2 AM EST. cant believe they still have them in stock. congrats to all who pursued and snagged the cards.

Does anyone know why Coke doesn't just have a page unlock with the option to pick one card to redeem and it is either the $50 for 1200 or the $25 for 600 points and you are only allowed to redeem one of the two.That way people who have like 4000 points banked can get the 1200 point card and the people with under 1000 can get the $25.I guess it makes to much sense for them to do it that way.

HydroX said:
ugh... I'm missing everything tonight. 32 gb Vita card, now this. FML. lol

Edit: Correction, a little bit of refreshing and now I can get it. It told me it was all gone. Woot! Now I don't feel so bad. Thank you guys.
Now you will have me looking up what I missed on the 32GB Vita card :bomb:.

billydeewilliams said:
dont know why they have a shutterfly day. them things get passed around like a college girl at a frat party...
Or they should have done it first so as not to stress out the system on the first day ;).

For me it looks like the 5th and 12th are the only good days left - with maybe a peek at the Home Depot card to see how much it is.

Now you will have me looking up what I missed on the 32GB Vita card :bomb:.
They were $39.99 at Gamestop for like, 15 minutes for Cyber Monday. Had it in my cart, went to checkout and as I hit "place this order", it was removed/sold out.

HydroX said:
They were $39.99 at Gamestop for like, 15 minutes for Cyber Monday. Had it in my cart, went to checkout and as I hit "place this order", it was removed/sold out.
Yeah, I checked it out - oh well, not a huge deal to me. I managed to get a used one for $47.99 from GS a few months ago so I don't feel too bad for missing out.

So tomorrow is McD, eh? We never go there but I'll check out the value. I wouldn't get a $25 for 600 for McD though - would have to be twice the value IMO.

Hey anyone know if the Instant Win contests on the site are working and giving of prize wins.Like the Merry Minutes game?
During the slow down yesterday was the best time to play. Won 5 times in total across 2 different accounts. So yeah it was working and giving prizes to whoever tried to play it.

the site is a bit slow but not as bad as it was yesterday, got the McD gift cards easily.

here are some cap codes in case someone needs to unlock the gift cards:

6LX7K45M9NPJ0L

VTRHLWTRNJXV5M

FRPL6XT695RX7W

TBJWW7X76N66TP

T5B7PXB0WH7WX6

N46J6LHFXWWP5M

PRT5PN6FPMP6MF

00KXMTHTR6HFKT

5MJW7FLT9KNH7P

9WW67HL5TKN4XX

the site is a bit slow but not as bad as it was yesterday, got the McD gift cards easily.

here are some cap codes in case someone needs to unlock the gift cards:

6LX7K45M9NPJ0L

VTRHLWTRNJXV5M

FRPL6XT695RX7W

TBJWW7X76N66TP

T5B7PXB0WH7WX6

N46J6LHFXWWP5M

PRT5PN6FPMP6MF

00KXMTHTR6HFKT

5MJW7FLT9KNH7P

9WW67HL5TKN4XX
Seriously every single one has been lurked...:(

Did they ever run out of target gift cards last night?
I'll assume so, as they're gone now.

On the bright side, I actually got the McDonald's one today, which is sweet. And I also won two 20oz Coke drinks from the instant win game. Maybe I'll get some better winnings later on.

Ahh I see all of you winning at the instant wins but I swear I cant get crap off them lol... I've played for the last 5 days on my two accounts and notta.. so that's 50 tries with nothing

How do you even play this game? I'm not seeing it on my account.

Edit: never mind, I found it. It wasn't at all obvious though. I had just assumed it was another one of the pay-to-play sweeps they always have.

Oh, wait - it is. It wants to deduct 3 points. Are you guys playing this for free or spending points? I just assumed since this is CAG you guys were playing it for free somehow - like via an access code or something.

How do you even play this game? I'm not seeing it on my account.Edit: never mind, I found it. It wasn't at all obvious though. I had just assumed it was another one of the pay-to-play sweeps they always have.Oh, wait - it is. It wants to deduct 3 points. Are you guys playing this for free or spending points? I just assumed since this is CAG you guys were playing it for free somehow - like via an access code or something.
In the official rules you can get free entries

How do you even play this game? I'm not seeing it on my account.

Edit: never mind, I found it. It wasn't at all obvious though. I had just assumed it was another one of the pay-to-play sweeps they always have.

Oh, wait - it is. It wants to deduct 3 points. Are you guys playing this for free or spending points? I just assumed since this is CAG you guys were playing it for free somehow - like via an access code or something.
instant wins?

click on rules

control "f" to find "click he"

click here

enter capatcha

get 1 free entry

can do it 5 times per instant win

Whats next for everyone? Anybody going after the nike gift card tomorrow? I am :)
Nike is the reason I started collecting MCR points. The gift cards were originally 1000 for $25 and 2000 for $50, but they raised the prices I'd say about a year and a half ago or something like that. I've only redeemed one Nike since then and it was a WED deal. I refuse(d) to pay more than that and now refuse to pay over 40 points per $1 on any deal.

To answer your question: Yes. Nike and Best Buy are the only 'must buy' rewards after Target in my book. TJ Maxx is a maybe since my wife goes there all the time and Southwest.com depends on the cost.

bread's done
Back