My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Picked up the $5 McDonald's card and had no issue. Received my email notification, even though I never received one from the Target card despite them taking the 600 points off my account.

So I contacted them to see what ask about whether they received the order and was fed some bs line about how they ran out of stock of the Target cards (and they were showing in stock all night) and how My Account is having issues (which I can understand). However, they never told me whether the order went through or not, nor mentioned about them removing the 600 points.

So I sent them another reply. I just have a gut feeling my 600 points will return after the 5th when there's nothing else I want.

OK, I clicked on the link for some contest and it said I had to mail in a 3x5 card to get a free entry. Screw that! I didn't see any link to get them online. I'll check it out again.

Ugh - the site is sluggish now. Why? Yeah - can't even sign in. It is just like it was Sunday morning when the Target card went live.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is where you can find it for the marry Xmas instant win contest ( hope you can see it as I did this on my phone) even in other instant wins it around the 5.b or 5.c sub category

Yeah, I found it. They sure make it a pain to find though ;).

Played 4 times and lost - meh, not worth the effort.

FYI - I entered a few caps and still got the McD offer at 2am Pacific. So I guess these just run until the next morning unless they sell out.

The other day I had found what I thought was one of the best deals on MCR and it is just a regular reward: $2 Amazon mp3 credit for 25 points. For the points, that is a great value. Unfortunately, it is one redemption per account. And on top of that, you can only redeem one code per Amazon account! I've never seen that before. I got 3 codes from our 3 MCR accounts and was planning on putting it all on my Amazon account since that's where we buy mp3s. The second code just gave me a "something wrong" error. I tried it on my wife's account and it worked.

BTW in all the commotion with the twelve day of christmas thing. The Walmart Pizza, Chicken and Sandwich codes are still working. I got credit for them and hopefully they wont be taken back when coke relizes. 

I can't seem to view "my account". Is there anyone else having problems? The site is working well other than not being able to see my account activity.

TRR5H06N7P5JP5

FX4JXB9MHT6FV5

B74BM9NHT90JB9

NLT67NP0N7FRLL

6WTFB666MBFP4L

4RMMVWKPKVKHHF

VRP59BJ7XRT0BV

0B5N60LFV7J647

VXX9JV5VHMVPF5

7F6FLMFMPWVTPV

7X6H9NV45XFHJ6

PPM40JR0H460HT

HXL9N9TB9BX4JJ

64KX9WWVMX6PPW

B9PXVV5JKLXH04

97BJFVB5B65P69

RHM7KP7HBPTHPT

VFK6WJJKHL9KL4

4XTF4HMB7XV9MJ

H96BXPN7MFVV9N

PMVP9J5XWVWFKK

P6JTKPM5KT4FTF

776WTJPT9PFNL9

5LMNKM6FKB6M44

HRX6LXV7T0TPR4

76K77474JMW9MB

77JMWVR6J646K0

HB7N9KVHXH7BFX

4KB5M7LXRXJJV6

T4RPLXKTM0JJ44

NJ4LB6MF5VFBPJ

0XKXHBKWMKR6W0

0PWPV795J7H5WP

P90JBTXPRLXX6P

anyone want a Shutterfly calandar? Ireally dont need it.

Only thinkg one in the merry minutes instant game

You have won an 8x11 12-month Wall Calendar from Shutterfly! Your prize is being awarded as a digital code. This prize has an approximate retail value of $21.99. 

In order to redeem your prize, please click on the following URL: www.shutterfly.com/mycokerewards, sign up for a shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member), and copy and paste your code (found below) in the Promotional Code field. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout. This code must be redeemed before 1/31/14. If you have any questions please contact Shutterfly customer support at 888-225-7159. 

Promotional Code: CC6N-213R-XNXM-TYYGGN 

Please note that this code is ONLY valid for the 8 by 11 wall calendar. Offer expires January 31, 2014 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for one free 12-month wall calendar (8x11 size) through shutterfly.com. This particular offer code can only be redeemed once. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Not valid on other sizes, prepaid plans, prior purchases, purchases made on the Shutterfly iPhone, iPad and Android apps or Shutterfly Pro Galleries. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers or credits. Not valid for resale.

Hell yeah! Great deal on the Nike cards. Too bad there's a limit...I'd have gone broke on these alone.

kdiddy1989 said:
Hell yeah! Great deal on the Nike cards. Too bad there's a limit...I'd have gone broke on these alone.
broad question but what great deals/value am I missing on Nike.com. is there a certain item that is a steal or is it just to lower the price of sneakers? never shopped there before

The Nike seems popular in the thread, what is the appeal? Wondering if I should get one to trade now
Nothing more than lifestyle preference from me. And if you get one, I'd definitely be interested.

broad question but what great deals/value am I missing on Nike.com. is there a certain item that is a steal or is it just to lower the price of sneakers? never shopped there before
The latter. Just discounts on some new kicks. No deals (that I know of) going on right now.

The Nike seems popular in the thread, what is the appeal? Wondering if I should get one to trade now

They often have the 25% off clearance sale. You can get some good stuff if you hit it early. (In)conveniently, one just ended yesterday.

They often have the 25% off clearance sale. You can get some good stuff if you hit it early. (In)conveniently, one just ended yesterday.
Or you can just go to an outlet store and save there :p

Seriously though if somebody wants to trade, I am interested. I'm off to work though so I won't be back on until tonight. At the very least I'll buy a code off someone if they have an unwanted one. You'd be redeeming 500 points for Paypal...We can work on a deal.

EDIT: 12.50 seems fair if anyone that takes the offer. You get a buck for each 40 points, which isn't bad at all.

Are people serious about their offers for Nike cards?  I would trade the $25 Nike card for $15 Amazon (or better).  Let me know rather soon if the offer is for real, I can snag a card, and we can trade.  Otherwise, I was not planning on grabbing a Nike card.

the clearance sale actually ends tonight, I just used the gift cards from mcr to buy two pairs of shoes, one for my self and one for a family member.

My Account seems to be working.

And the Target card order that errored when I tried to place it isn't showing in my redemption as I expected. So I'm still waiting for a reponse from them over this as they took the 600 points from my account.

My ex (from back in the day) recently told me I am too old to wear Vans and told me I should wear loafers instead. 

Are the Vans you have loafers? If so, you win!
Nah. They are cabs, I think. My favorite Vans they didn't make for years, but now you can buy them custom. They were all black suede with tan soles. Of course they were about $20 back then. Unfortunately they couldn't stand up to being thrown up on. haha

Nike: because while your working out,drink a sugary coke.
Nike: most likely made in a Chinese sweatshop
Nike: because your too good for Walmart shoes
Nike: vans??? You mean my cousin.
Nike: Nike Nike Nike,Nike Nike,Nike Nike Nike NIKE
Nike: because Payless was closed.
Foot locker: because that's where nikes are sold also
Nike: because anything from tiltys is "too mainstream"
Nike: working out still??? Go drink another 12 pack of coke,sponsored by coke.

HAVE SOME NIKE JOKES
BECAUSE YOU KNOW!!!
EVERYONE
IN
MURRCIA
F$&@?!G
LOVES
NIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EASTER EGG JOKE: SPACE JAM 2 IS GONNA HAPPEN,BETTER BUY DEM NIKE LIMITED EDITION BUG BUNNY NIKES!!!! BECAUSE YOU KNOW,WHY NOT.

Yeah the Nike Cards + clearance sales are pretty good. I've picked up two pairs through them and previous MCR deals on $50 cards. Certain shoes seem to hit about $30-$40 with shipping and tax. I also got a LeBron James basketball and some water bottles.

I prefer Pumas, though.

Are people serious about their offers for Nike cards? I would trade the $25 Nike card for $15 Amazon (or better). Let me know rather soon if the offer is for real, I can snag a card, and we can trade. Otherwise, I was not planning on grabbing a Nike card.
damn i was serious but i guess im too late lol its cool though..

my bad i should have looked in here sooner

Yeah the Nike Cards + clearance sales are pretty good. I've picked up two pairs through them and previous MCR deals on $50 cards. Certain shoes seem to hit about $30-$40 with shipping and tax. I also got a LeBron James basketball and some water bottles.

I prefer Pumas, though.
the puma suede is a classic. can never go wrong with them

today's deal - TJ Max $25 gift card for 600 points

T604MRPXK7PJ0P

V00M6JLR5RFRBM

9K75PWX00496VL

5XWBHXXBBWBJ99

90590WHHJMRFX7

4NWPML6B7RPBKL

RTVVTN9074X0TF

NV77N4KNXH5WFF

65BRKM4VWJM05R

BOJHRJX55KK9X9

0WWWPTXMJF6LMV

PP55WFMT4JV5XM

04VXB6TRLBK7MN

TT06MKX6N4NXPF

HPLBVNW7KXK0LR

P5WPX07LF67TNW

V4B5JVVXMTBXRR

7VHX4X4740WH49

V5LP6FLRFJVJHR

RJ59JL9RRN9XP7

4MV7467LVNFPWW

4F6MNK7XHR6RK4

0XV7JM5BV4XN0F

9BPVWXFPHNR640

40P6MJMKVKJ7FB

TRRTK6R6L5JB4W

4L4L0KW6907M6L

5TVF9BL0PP4TBM

9J044K9LJ46T94

940FXVJKTVVRWR

RBMR7FBNHVPRXW

PPRK0PHL7FV65T

5N9RRWNK9NT0XX

VV97BNTLWB969X

NHFM5NRP9FMLLP

FM4XK5RMV9NW0P

VHLRBTT50FPFXJ

NXJPTV0KM4BH50

9FMFPW0X5T749R

77VNLP7M04VNVF

VV4BXJF0XNL4K7

FKLKVR0076RMWL

NT00950LBKL6WP

6VB76V0M7LHW44

4RT9BP60HJ6FNJ

9KNW4EVHPLNNK6

VNBN7HTW6J4BLT

VT764RTRXTTTBH

TL67VVJBPPX95F

PFR7PPRMM5F96R

V6L0KX04WJ9PHL

B59W9JRNNW605K

I know the site has been having problems this week, but I can't login to either of my accounts right now.  When I click reset password, it says it doesn't recognize my e-mail address and I should register.  Is this happening to anyone else?  I'm paranoid that they might have removed my accounts because I have more than one.  I have about 6000 points between the two accounts, so Ima be a little perturbed if I lose out before the Best Buy cards drop.

I know the site has been having problems this week, but I can't login to either of my accounts right now. When I click reset password, it says it doesn't recognize my e-mail address and I should register. Is this happening to anyone else? I'm paranoid that they might have removed my accounts because I have more than one. I have about 6000 points between the two accounts, so Ima be a little perturbed if I lose out before the Best Buy cards drop.
are you getting this?

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.cc7d98cf.1386177521.f488fcb

im getting that error from the regular and mobile site and i only have one account

are you getting this?

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.cc7d98cf.1386177521.f488fcb

im getting that error from the regular and mobile site and i only have one account
I think I got an error code a couple of times. I'm mostly getting

Uh oh...
We don't recognize your email address or password.
Forgot your password? Reset it now.

today's deal - TJ Max $25 gift card for 600 points

[font='courier new', courier, monospace]T604MRPXK7PJ0P[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]V00M6JLR5RFRBM[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]9K75PWX00496VL[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]5XWBHXXBBWBJ99[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]90590WHHJMRFX7[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]4NWPML6B7RPBKL[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]RTVVTN9074X0TF[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]NV77N4KNXH5WFF[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]65BRKM4VWJM05R[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]BOJHRJX55KK9X9[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]0WWWPTXMJF6LMV[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]PP55WFMT4JV5XM[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]04VXB6TRLBK7MN[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]TT06MKX6N4NXPF[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]HPLBVNW7KXK0LR[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]P5WPX07LF67TNW[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]V4B5JVVXMTBXRR[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]7VHX4X4740WH49[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]V5LP6FLRFJVJHR[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]RJ59JL9RRN9XP7[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]4MV7467LVNFPWW[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]4F6MNK7XHR6RK4[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]0XV7JM5BV4XN0F[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]9BPVWXFPHNR640[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]40P6MJMKVKJ7FB[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]TRRTK6R6L5JB4W[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]4L4L0KW6907M6L[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]5TVF9BL0PP4TBM[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]9J044K9LJ46T94[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]940FXVJKTVVRWR[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]RBMR7FBNHVPRXW[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]PPRK0PHL7FV65T[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]5N9RRWNK9NT0XX[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]VV97BNTLWB969X[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]NHFM5NRP9FMLLP[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]FM4XK5RMV9NW0P[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]VHLRBTT50FPFXJ[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]NXJPTV0KM4BH50[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]9FMFPW0X5T749R[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]77VNLP7M04VNVF[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]VV4BXJF0XNL4K7[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]FKLKVR0076RMWL[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]NT00950LBKL6WP[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]6VB76V0M7LHW44[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]4RT9BP60HJ6FNJ[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]9KNW4EVHPLNNK6[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]VNBN7HTW6J4BLT[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]VT764RTRXTTTBH[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]TL67VVJBPPX95F[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]PFR7PPRMM5F96R[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]V6L0KX04WJ9PHL[/font]
[font='courier new', courier, monospace]B59W9JRNNW605K[/font]
I wasnt quick enough to get any codes but thanks LT

AMC movie tickets are back, one of these will be probably be part of the 12 Days of Holiday Rewards on 12/7, so you guys probably should wait until then to get these.

2 AMC Theatres Silver Experience Movie Tickets, 2 Large Fountain Drinks and 1 Large Popcorn - 1100 pts

2 AMC Theatres Silver Experience Movie Tickets and 2 Free Large Fountain Drinks - 940 pts

1 AMC Theatres Ticket and 1 Large Fountain Drink - 485 pts

Yeah, but expect MCR to crash again as usual, I might not get the BB one (others I plan to get are Dominoes, AMC, and Coke 12 Pack), but good luck guys...>_>

bread's done
Back