My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I had no problem --SO FAR-- applying the "$25 virtual visa" to my amazon account as a gift card well after I had activated it(maybe 2-3 days?), and here is how I did it:

Went to Amazon's buy gift cards, selected via email.
Set the amount to $25(no problem, so far).
Set the send to to my NOT-amazon email account.
Set the card to "Visa," in "card #" pasted the number given on myecount, and then entered my name.

Checked my NOT-amazon email account, copied the code, then went to my account's "add gift card," entered it, and had that $25 applied to my giftcard total.

Note that I say SO FAR, I just did this a few minutes ago. ALSO NOTE, I did add the card to my account beforehand under billing, so you might or might not need to do that.

Not quite where I wanted to put the $25, but I had no hassles(again, so far), and didn't feel like paying the $3.95 fee to get a real one...

[quote name='dpac']So I went and took care of this at the local Citibank branch today. A hundred dollars' cash, straight from the ATM. I used the $100 Fast Cash button on the touch screen -- no problems. The transaction's still listed as pending on myecount.com, but the online status claims there is/was no fee. I'm really appreciatin' CAG (and Sprite!) right about now. :) G'luck, all![/QUOTE]

So you went to a Citibank branch itself? I tried a Citibank marked ATM at my local 7-11 and it wouldn't work for the life of me. There is only a Citibank branch about 2 hours away :(

[quote name='Smidget']So you went to a Citibank branch itself? I tried a Citibank marked ATM at my local 7-11 and it wouldn't work for the life of me. There is only a Citibank branch about 2 hours away :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was tempted by the charge-less ATMs listed at the local 7-Elevens on Citibank's web site (they were a bit closer than the Citibank branch), but I didn't want to risk a hold on my card for any length of time. Sorry to hear yours is so far away. :whistle2:(

[quote name='thenockmlb']For the last two nights I have been getting an application error after about five tries. Is this happening to anyone else?[/quote]

Same here, I've been getting them also, but it seems to be working tonight, for now. It seems like others have been able to get them to go through.

Since I'm such a nice guy the first person to see this gets it:

6ARV

7H4P

KOK4

Please tell people once you've entered it so they are not entering a used code.

[quote name='JMEPO']Since I'm such a nice guy the first person to see this gets it:

6ARV

7H4P

KOK4

Please tell people once you've entered it so they are not entering a used code.[/QUOTE]

10-point code... nice. :) I used it -- thanks!

I finally won!!! I'm most definitely using this towards the upcoming B1G1HO sale at TRU!

*does a little dance*

edit: Sprite IWG btw

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dpac']Yeah, I was tempted by the charge-less ATMs listed at the local 7-Elevens on Citibank's web site (they were a bit closer than the Citibank branch), but I didn't want to risk a hold on my card for any length of time. Sorry to hear yours is so far away. :whistle2:([/quote]
Yeah I went to my 7-11 after hearing you got your money off at a Citibank, but it didn't work (they only let you take $80 max from fast cash). That, and the only REAL Citibank ATM is 600 miles away.

Another 0-40 this morning :(

I hjave 4 accounts going....basically put a few in family members names. My wife won on her 14 attempt (2 days basically).

Still have yet to win, I assume I'm upto atleast 1,700 entries now too... I also started to get application errors as of late. I'm almost ready to give up on this, but everyone who hasn't won, seems to be winning now, so maybe I'll get lucky. :)

I really hope so, because I need to pay for my web-hosting - which is $42.

wow!!...a third time the $25 virtual cards were here and I still missed it...no warning from you guys when they actually started again ;(

[quote name='xpediter71']wow!!...a third time the $25 virtual cards were here and I still missed it...no warning from you guys when they actually started again ;([/quote]

You just joined today. Fake account.

Man, I am having no luck with the IWG...I do it right on the minute, nothing. I do it early morning, nothing. In the afternoon, nothing. Right before the server resets the day, nothing. I must have the worse luck in the world. Damn karma lol

I never get those offers, but whatever. I have 155 points on the account, I'll just continue to save up and hope something good comes. :D

[quote name='Malik112099']i had 3 legit accounts (one for me with 800 pts, one for the wife and one for my son) and they all got blocked....oh well..[/quote]

i know what you mean, i had my main one that had 785pts blocked(half way to getting what i wanted)

and all i had was 1 account for me and 1 for my mom.
i emailed them and the guy said it was only "1 per person, 5 per household, 10 per address" or something along those lines.

i dont see how i exceeded that rule with only 2 accounts.

i still got about 200pts in codes lying around needed adding to it, :cry:

im calling them this monday and see if i cant get it un-blocked

God! It is impossible to compile the money off these cards! I've won 15 cards, and I'm trying to get a new HDTV with them. The actual cards are taking an eternity to show up, so I decided to just use the card information to get and compile amazon.com e-giftcards. But I can't freaking activate these Visa's! I call the number and it doesn't mention anything about activating it, it just has me set up my PIN. I ordered an Amazon.com e-giftcard and sent it to my email, but it won't go though and I don't know if it's because it's not activated or because of those $1 pending charges pushing it over the $100 limit. Can someone please help?

Do them in $99 increments and eat the $1 loss. That's what I ended up doing with the Circuit City eGift Card deal. Instead of waiting for the card to show up, I just used the card info to purchase an online giftcard to print out and use in-store. I had issues because of the $1 preauthorization, but once I dropped it under the $100 mark, it worked. I also did the same for the $25 card.

Does anyone know if gamestop does the $1 off when using the debit card? So $99 max Giftcards. Probly universal when ordering giftcards online?

Think ill go with amazon, But considering gamestop even though there is Tax if i buy from them.

[quote name='Metalic']Does anyone know if gamestop does the $1 off when using the debit card? So $99 max Giftcards. Probly universal when ordering giftcards online?

Think ill go with amazon, But considering gamestop even though there is Tax if i buy from them.[/quote]
i ordered a $100 gs gc from the site and it was shipped for free. In my opinon one of the best vaules.

as far as the gift card deal...ive been mostly getting walmart giftcards....shipping is $1.87 so each card is $98.13....or you can get their online gift card which is emailed to you for the full $100...i dont mind eating the $1.87 due to this being free money

i used mine at amazon and had the $1 issue there. however, my first purchase was a $20 gift card and it worked perfectly and had no $1 charge. i then went for the remaining $80 in one order and then the $1 charge showed up and screwed things up. i waited for the charge to go away (about a week) and placed another order for $20 and noticed that the $1 charge wasn't there. so, at least with amazon, the amount matters. i now have a handful of $20 gift codes for amazon, but i did manage to use all $100.

[quote name='UltimoRey']i ordered a $100 gs gc from the site and it was shipped for free. In my opinon one of the best vaules.[/quote]I thought about the TRU 360 sale, but settled on this, as well. Definitely the way to go for me.

I'm basically getting Viva Pinata 2 and Rock Band 2 for free! :bouncy:

and LOL @ trying to scam an HDTV out of this...the gall of some of you folks :drool:

Another prize I noticed, Footlocker Codes

$10: 280
$50: 2000
$100: 4000

Why is $10 so cheap you might ask? I was looking through the fine print and its one code per order. So you'll only get $10 off. If the scale was only proportional, I would have definetly gotten the $50. Another prize passed up

[quote name='Metalic']Another night, Another win :D.

EDIT: Figures right after i win the site isnt working.[/quote]

lol way to break the site Metalic

[quote name='TouchMyWiimote']lol way to break the site Metalic[/QUOTE]

It's still not working over two hours later, thanks alot Metalic.
icon9.gif

[quote name='Smidget']Yep and not winning at all, any luck Malik?[/quote]

when the site goes down it stacks up the wins that go by and if you catch it right as the site comes back up you can win a few in a row.....i won twice in a row...haven't tried any since

so, i just won for the second time. i've only been using 1 account the whole time. is it still possible to win on my coke account or would i need to start a new one? i remember someone saying something about a 2 win limit, but i wasn't sure if that was for coke or for ecount.

Oh my gosh! I FINALLY won one of the $100 Visa prepaid cards. I have been trying everday on my account and my husbands account since the promotion started. Today was my lucky day. I am still in shock! So someone who has won these before, do they mail you an actual card or is this all done online? Thanks!

[quote name='Smidget']They mail you the card automatically.[/quote]

Then why is mine telling me that I need to pay 3.95 to order a physical one O.O

i havent won anything...but i barely play so i wont complain...I did however extend my gamefly membership to last until Feb 2010 with the 30 day gift certificates

[quote name='Jedi1979']i havent won anything...but i barely play so i wont complain...I did however extend my gamefly membership to last until Feb 2010 with the 30 day gift certificates[/quote]

Wait, so you can use it on existing accounts?

fuck me silly.

bread's done
Back