My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:
Minute Maid Apple Juice:
NOW USED!

Post if you have taken it or if someone else has and failed to post themselves; No one needs used code strikes.
As always:
Bumps to my TL are appreciated but not required.
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!

I won once, and it was great. More gaming money, without the disgusted looks from the missus :)

To the folks who won twice, I can only wonder how lucky you felt! Congrats!!! :D

Edit:

To the person who stole 73 virtual visas from this: You are a vile and disgusting human being. I feel sorry for your mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ohnoitschris']Man I didn't earn jack. Were you guys using like 20 accounts or something?[/quote]

I won once and we were using my account and my husbands account and played 10 x a day on each account. I was just happy to win once. :)

Another FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Sprite Zero:
Reported Used.

Post if you have taken it or if someone else has and failed to post themselves; No one needs used code strikes.
As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!

If we can get three user confirmations, I'll do a 10 pointer on Sunday!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Another FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Sprite Zero:
4LNR6K
KALRAM

As always:

If we can get three user confirmations, I'll do a 10 pointer on Sunday![/quote]

Used it, thanks so much!

[quote name='tigersfan49']I'm new to this contest, can anyone tell me How people are winning so much money?, and how to do it?[/quote]

Step 1: Be amoral.

Getting 75 wins from that contest is actually disgusting. I thought I was pretty bad getting $300 from it. $7500 is more money than I've ever had at one time in my entire life. I really want to know how much malik made off of this. Of course I would have loved to win more, but I was just winning so infrequently that I couldn't justify the major time commitment involved in entering hundreds of times each day.

Man, I was hoping to come away with at least one win from that contest but no such luck. :cry:I didn't play everyday but I probably averaged out to every other day on my one account.

A THIRD FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Sprite Zero, or Dasani Rasp:
Reported USED

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not- we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!

REMINDER: If we can get three user confirmations, I'll do a free 10 pointer on Sunday.

[quote name='Chitown021']Man, I was hoping to come away with at least one win from that contest but no such luck. :cry:I didn't play everyday but I probably averaged out to every other day on my one account.[/quote]

Same boat, didn't float.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']A THIRD FREE 3 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Sprite Zero, or Dasani Rasp:
7FFXXP
LMHK5W

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not- we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT!

REMINDER: If we can get three user confirmations, I'll do a free 10 pointer on Sunday.

Same boat, didn't float.[/quote]

Used it, thanks!

Well, last day I tried one more round on my account and the wife's. Third try on my account I scored #2, ending it for that account. Wife's account didn't have a single win, but hell, $200 is $200 more than I was actually expecting to win from this.

About those that abused the hell out of this, I can't wait to see what happens when the tax-man comes knocking.

I'm gonna cash this one out on a Circuit City eGift Card. Possibly gonna get a DS, but maybe put it towards a home theater system to go into our (almost completed) remodeled living room.

Man I wish I could have won at least once. That way I could buy some games I was on the fence about buying (ie Too human) cause then they'd be free!! But karma's evil, even though I don't have that much to kill my luck with XD

[quote name='tigersfan49']I'm new to this contest, can anyone tell me How people are winning so much money?, and how to do it?[/quote]
and btw tigersfan, the contest is over already. So its a no go on winning :whistle2:(

Wish I could have one at least once as well, but I look at it this way: there are plenty of contests and plenty more wins. If I don't win one thing, I'll win another.

I don't think the taxman's coming down hard on this at all. As far as coke knows, the 73 wins were almost all to unique winners, assuming he forged names/addresses for the accounts. As far as they are concerned, it's a lot of people winning $100-200 and that's usually never taxed. Or I could be wrong.

Well, the Coke company is obviously going to write off this promotion, it should have cost them a couple hundred thousand dollars if they gave away so much as stated, every eight min, so the govt may decide to investigate if no one is actually reporting recieving it. They might go to Citibank, and acquire the list of winners, etc. I might just be speculating, they might do a lot, they might do very little, they might do nothing at all.

I won 20 times. I got a new TV today with the winnings. If it wasn't for CAG I wouldn't of even known about the contest, big thanks to CAG and coke.

I posted this in the Target thread but thought I would put it here as well for all of the Coke drinkers out there:

ATTN COKE ZERO DRINKERS!!:
There's a potential gift card glitch at Target. I went to the Target near me this morning to buy Coke 12 packs (4 for $11) and a few other items. I bought 2 Coke Zero and 2 Diet Coke 12 packs. When the cashier rang me up I heard the system beep and she said "Oh, it looks like you get a $10 GC. Go ahead and pick one out from the rack over there".

I know the promo is supposed to only come up if you buy Coke Zero and NCAA 09. YMMV as I haven't tried it at any other locations.

[quote name='Chitown021']I posted this in the Target thread but thought I would put it here as well for all of the Coke drinkers out there:

ATTN COKE ZERO DRINKERS!!:
There's a potential gift card glitch at Target. I went to the Target near me this morning to buy Coke 12 packs (4 for $11) and a few other items. I bought 2 Coke Zero and 2 Diet Coke 12 packs. When the cashier rang me up I heard the system beep and she said "Oh, it looks like you get a $10 GC. Go ahead and pick one out from the rack over there".

I know the promo is supposed to only come up if you buy Coke Zero and NCAA 09. YMMV as I haven't tried it at any other locations.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I'll have to try that later today. We're short on Coke anyway and was waiting for a sale. It's too bad Coke Zero sucks ;). Actually, it's funny this came up now because I finally got around to using those free Coke Zero coupons they gave out at MCR. I had completely forgotten about them but had some in the car when we went to Target last night. I mean, Coke Zero is OK for people used to drinking full-sugar coke, but when you have been used to Diet Coke for 15 years or so Coke Zero tastes way to sweet and aftertasty...

[quote name='RandyTsai']i just scored 12 12 packs and 1 $10 gift card for $13 + tax at the diamond bar, ca location.[/QUOTE]

How did you swing that? You got 12 12-packs for $1 each? Or did you get multiple gift cards and use them to purchase more Coke Zero?

[quote name='io']Awesome, I'll have to try that later today. We're short on Coke anyway and was waiting for a sale. It's too bad Coke Zero sucks ;). Actually, it's funny this came up now because I finally got around to using those free Coke Zero coupons they gave out at MCR. I had completely forgotten about them but had some in the car when we went to Target last night. I mean, Coke Zero is OK for people used to drinking full-sugar coke, but when you have been used to Diet Coke for 15 years or so Coke Zero tastes way to sweet and aftertasty...[/quote]

I love Coke Zero because it tastes so much like regular. I was never a Diet Coke fan. My wife is like you. All she can drink is Diet Coke. She can't stand regular or Zero because it tastes to sweet to her. I guess it's all about what you get used to.

I'm hoping I get a chance to go back out this afternoon to buy more and build our stock back up.

Thats odd, because my brother is a huge Diet Coke drinker, and he says Coke Zero has a simular taste. I, however, drink regular coke and I cant stand the aftertaste when drinking Coke Zero.

[quote name='Link927']Thats odd, because my brother is a huge Diet Coke drinker, and he says Coke Zero has a simular taste. I, however, drink regular coke and I cant stand the aftertaste when drinking Coke Zero.[/quote]

Maybe I've just drank so much of it that I've gotten used to it. I remember a few years back when it first came out I bought a few bottles because it was so cheap (a local store was selling it 4 12oz bottles for a buck or something crazy like that). I remember there being an aftertaste but I don't notice it now. In fact I wish more places would put Coke Zero in the fountain drinks.

[quote name='Link927']Thats odd, because my brother is a huge Diet Coke drinker, and he says Coke Zero has a simular taste. [/QUOTE]

No way - the whole point of Coke Zero was for them to make a sugar-free Coke that tasted (more) like Regular Coke in contrast to standard Diet Coke. So your brother is wrong ;). Now, I'm not saying Coke Zero won't taste funny to someone used to regular Coke as obviously it isn't the same thing. Personally I haven't had any regular Coke in 15-20 years unless a waiter brings me the wrong thing - and I can usually tell immediately because I can almost feel the sugar coating my teeth with regular Coke. I get a similar feeling with Coke Zero though not as extreme.

Well I just called him up and I guess I interpreted him wrong >_< Apparently he tells me he tastes about 1/2 the sugar in Zero than in Diet. Either way I gave my 4 free 20oz Zero coupons to him earlier already. I tried one bottle and I just cant stand that aftertaste. He tells me that he also prefers Zero over Diet too. Is it just me, or do most CAGs prefer Diet/Zero over regular these days?

[quote name='Link927'] Is it just me, or do most CAGs prefer Diet/Zero over regular these days?[/QUOTE]

I used to drink regular Coke when I was a kid and through college. Then I dated a girl who drank only Diet Coke (well, it seemed like they all did actually ;)) and slowly started to switch over. So for about the last 15-20 years it has been Diet Coke only and I can't stand the regular stuff. Plus since I'm not nearly as active as I was then I think it's probably for the best. I mean, back when I was drinking regular coke I'd play 4-5 hours of pickup basketball games 3 times a week in addition to other activities (intramural teams, club volleyball, etc).

Diet coke and Zero both taste horrible to me, I guess its more of an aquired taste and you get use to it. bought a 12 pack of Zero and it felt like i was drinking Coke 1/4 as it was like Suger water with some awful flavor.

To the people complaining about coke zero...try drinking Coke in Europe, Canada, Mexico it tastes a million times better then our coke. Its a shame, which is why I stock up on 'jewish' coke when they release it for ramadan or whatever.

[quote name='io']Awesome, I'll have to try that later today. We're short on Coke anyway and was waiting for a sale. It's too bad Coke Zero sucks ;). Actually, it's funny this came up now because I finally got around to using those free Coke Zero coupons they gave out at MCR. I had completely forgotten about them but had some in the car when we went to Target last night. I mean, Coke Zero is OK for people used to drinking full-sugar coke, but when you have been used to Diet Coke for 15 years or so Coke Zero tastes way to sweet and aftertasty...

How did you swing that? You got 12 12-packs for $1 each? Or did you get multiple gift cards and use them to purchase more Coke Zero?[/QUOTE]

i bought 4 12 packs for $11 and got the gift card. went to my car and came back and bought another 4 12 packs and used the gift card and got another one. then came back a third time and found another register and did the same.

[quote name='RandyTsai']i bought 4 12 packs for $11 and got the gift card. went to my car and came back and bought another 4 12 packs and used the gift card and got another one. then came back a third time and found another register and did the same.[/quote]

Very bold, didnt the cashiers find it suspicious or did they just not care? I think I'll pick up some other items though, I wanna mask the fact that Im buying 4 packs of coke for $1.

AS PROMISED A FREE 10 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Coke 12 pack:
P6MJ
ML46
PJAK

As always:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']AS PROMISED A FREE 10 point MCR code-
You know the drill:

Coke 12 pack:
P6MJ
ML46
PJAK

As always:
If it keeps working I'll keep posting, if not- we'll take a break. So POST IF YOU USED IT![/quote]

Used, thanks :D Bump will be in order ;)

Entered max ten every day for so long that now with the contest over i feel a void in my daily routine. Not a single win.

Well, apparently my limit on all Coke-related rewards is 1. I got 1 $25 card (for 500 points) before they ran out, I got 1 $100 card, and I just right now got 1 $10 gift card from Target.

I did a trial run first thing when I got there late this evening. I bought 4 12-packs (3 diet coke, 1 caffeine free diet coke - so it has nothing to do with Coke Zero by the way) and got the gift card. I put that stuff in the car and then went back in with the boys to do the real shopping. This time I got 8 12-packs and a bunch of other stuff. They were about to close which probably screwed me - the manager was up front making sure everyone could check out quickly and she went around to remind all the cashiers that they are supposed to void the gift cards if someone doesn't buy the game as well. D'oh!

Oh well, glad I got the one anyway and I would have stocked up on Coke at that price anyway (anything less than $3 a 12-pack is excellent). What sucked though is that the gift card promo came up TWICE with my 8 12-pack purchase. So there was no need for anyone to go back in repeatedly. It generated a card for every 4 12-packs apparently! As usual, I bet some people were luckier than me and got dozens of them - probably had the cashiers suggesting it to them and such (that's the equivalent of all these people winning multiple $100 prizes per day).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, so Target has probably figured it out already. I guess its all YMMV from here, although I'll still give it a shot when I get out to Target later.

[quote name='Link927']Ah, so Target has probably figured it out already. I guess its all YMMV from here, although I'll still give it a shot when I get out to Target later.[/QUOTE]

I would imagine a fix will be in the system tomorrow - that's just too huge of a thing to let happen for more than a day. I mean, it's not even like the $10 off 360 coupons. EVERY single person who bought 4 or more 12-packs today got offered the gift card. I bet early AM shoppers made out like bandits ;).

Even if they don't fix it I'd expect printout sheets up by the registers at most stores and it will be highly YMMV as it was for me at 8:45 pm Sunday night.

But yeah, I'll be monitoring this thread in the AM to see if it is still automatic and needs to be overridden. I wanted to head out to a GS near a different Target anyway so I could give it a shot there if it isn't fixed in the system tomorrow.

Well that's good that any Coke products will work as long as you buy them four at a time. I'm going to try again on my way home from work to see if they've fixed the glitch.

Posting a free code here for anyone who wants it. I don't even know how much they're for, act fast!

Dear Gryphter:

Are you feeling like a winner? You should—because you've won My Coke Rewards points in the SUBWAY® SCRABBLE Instant Win Game! Feels great doesn't it?

To redeem your My Coke Rewards points, use the Prize Code and link below to visit the My Coke Rewards website .

Prize Code: FN6A5BBM4BNJ
Click here: http://www.mycokerewards.com/HTMLRegistration.do?id=subway.
See the Official Rules for details.

This is your confirmation page. Your Confirmation Code is: SUBUS_SCRABBLE-6GKEC4MAQ3MFBW4MW74BLNEFCQ8K

If you've worked up an appetite with all this winning, you know what to do—go to your local SUBWAY® restaurant for your favorite subs, drinks and more chances to win!

Sincerely,
SUBWAY® restaurants

[quote name='gryphter']Posting a free code here for anyone who wants it. I don't even know how much they're for, act fast!

Dear Gryphter:

Are you feeling like a winner? You should—because you've won My Coke Rewards points in the SUBWAY® SCRABBLE Instant Win Game! Feels great doesn't it?

To redeem your My Coke Rewards points, use the Prize Code and link below to visit the My Coke Rewards website .

Prize Code: FN6A5BBM4BNJ
Click here: http://www.mycokerewards.com/HTMLRegistration.do?id=subway.
See the Official Rules for details.

This is your confirmation page. Your Confirmation Code is: SUBUS_SCRABBLE-6GKEC4MAQ3MFBW4MW74BLNEFCQ8K

If you've worked up an appetite with all this winning, you know what to do—go to your local SUBWAY® restaurant for your favorite subs, drinks and more chances to win!

Sincerely,
SUBWAY® restaurants[/quote]Redeemed by me. Thank you very much!

Edit: Holy crap man, it's worth 125 Points! :hot:

That's like 12 and a half 12-pack codes!!! You just made my day! :bouncy:

bread's done
Back