My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Ahh, I figured the GCs were on their website, thats pretty cool then. One more question though, can you only redeem for one prize once? Also, where are the Simon GCs? I didn't see them on the MCR site.

[quote name='Foladar']Ahh, I figured the GCs were on their website, thats pretty cool then. One more question though, can you only redeem for one prize once? Also, where are the Simon GCs? I didn't see them on the MCR site.[/QUOTE]

You can get up to 3 Simon Gift Accounts for a total of 75 bucks. I just go to browse by points. They cost 625 points.

Hm, $25 GCs are 625 but Simon is no longer listed (neither is Best Buy) .. just Lids, Adidas, Budget, EFlowers, and TaylorMade.

Yeah, do you think they'll add them back? The prize itself isn't listed anymore, but neither is BB GCs either. I assumed if they meant to add them back in a reasonable time period, they would have been there with 'sold out' on them.

For your sake I hope they do. They are now my favorite thing because I got the Best Buy card in the mail today. Took only 4 days. If I had ordered a Best Buy gift card directly from Coke it would of taken 4-6 weeks!

[quote name='Secret Turtle']For your sake I hope they do. They are now my favorite thing because I got the Best Buy card in the mail today. Took only 4 days. If I had ordered a Best Buy gift card directly from Coke it would of taken 4-6 weeks![/quote]

Damn! I had been waiting around patiently for Best Buy GCs to come back in stock until I read this thread. I went ahead and got $25 but was then 20 points shy of another $25 Simon card. I came back the next day to enter more codes and they were gone! Lame. I really hope they come back in because I was going to use the $50 for Best Buy cards and get a Wii game.

360 GRAW is gone too (As well as the more expensive PS2 version I believe). 360 GRAW was my fallback plan if I couldnt get anything else. I would have gotten one of those Simon gc Secret Turtle was talking about if I knew about them in time.

[quote name='jkircos']Do you think they will bring back the Simon Gift Cards?[/quote]

That's what I'm hoping for. I'm up to about 2300 pts now. I was shooting for the DS and my backup plan was the simon giftcards. Both are gone so I have no idea what to get. Maybe they're clearing out some old prizes to make room for new ones... One can only hope!

I just sold my 5k account on ebay for $225. None of the prizes interested me and I was sick of imputting codes everyday.

[quote name='dl402']I just sold my 5k account on ebay for $225. None of the prizes interested me and I was sick of imputting codes everyday.[/quote]

Well played! I guess that may be "option C" for me if I can't find any prizes that interest me. I'm going to keep entering codes until the program gets close to ending and then go from there.

The thing that bugged me is that other accounts close to mine solder for $275+. It took me 3 auctions to sell my account and I had to reduce the price each time, with all the listing fees and the final fee and the paypal fee it took away $25. I'm just trying to work up to get a 360 by the time Halo 3 rolls around. I almost won a 360 Elite by this H2 Challenge Gametype on Halo 2 but I got screwed out of it. :bomb:

I have about 8 caps just sitting here. I have yet to put them in and no none of you can have them. Is coke going to keep doing this or is it just for a short time?

[quote name='sendme']I have about 8 caps just sitting here. I have yet to put them in and no none of you can have them. Is coke going to keep doing this or is it just for a short time?[/quote]

You can enter codes till Dec. 31 2007.

8 cap codes = 24 pts, enough for one free coke. If you dont plan to get anymore, just cash in. You have a few more months, if you plan to get a smaller prize, do that. Otherwise, most likely you wont be able to cash in on the 1000s prizes.

Looks like they added two new colors of DS Lite to the prizes (OOS right now) and removed all of the Wii games. If I can get a few hundred more points I'm in for one.

[quote name='Link927']Otherwise, most likely you wont be able to cash in on the 1000s prizes.[/quote]

I somewhat gave up on getting any good items. The MCR codes started appearing 3-4 months late where I live, the bestbuy cards sold out quickly, I was going to try to get a DS game but those sold out quickly and it would have been a few more months before I had enough anyway.

While the odds are really against me, nothing else they offer interests me or is worth the points (650 pts for a 64MB memory card?), so I have just been putting my points into contests.

I also don't expect anything good to show in the last few months anyway.

MCR seems to be succesful and they've extended the end date once before so why not do it again? I think the chance is pretty good that they do. I hope since I'm sitting on 1700 points with nothing to snag. . .

Yep, three per mycokerewards account. Took me forever just to get 700 points... I doubt I'll get enough points again by the time this whole thing's over (and even then, I'm sure they won't be offering these at the end).

But if you've got the points, this is just about the ONLY decent thing to get.

[quote name='jdawgg76']MCR seems to be succesful and they've extended the end date once before so why not do it again? I think the chance is pretty good that they do. I hope since I'm sitting on 1700 points with nothing to snag. . .[/quote]

Damn, If you were smart and weren't planning on buying Anything, Put that Account up on an Auction Site.

They had $100 Simon Gift Cards, but they are out now. Does anyone know how often they update their stock? I have 2530 points and I want a DS, but I might just pick up the gift card instead.

[quote name='jkircos']They had $100 Simon Gift Cards, but they are out now. Does anyone know how often they update their stock? I have 2530 points and I want a DS, but I might just pick up the gift card instead.[/quote]

Updates seem pretty random on the site. I've got about 2800 pts and am shooting for the DS as well. I saw the Simons $100 card yesterday but couldn't decide if I wanted to get it or continue saving.

[quote name='jdawgg76']MCR seems to be succesful and they've extended the end date once before so why not do it again? I think the chance is pretty good that they do. I hope since I'm sitting on 1700 points with nothing to snag. . .[/QUOTE]

It seems they added the points to almost all products so it must be very popular so I think they will extend it again as well. I just wish they would add the points to the 12 packs of Minute Maid Light Lemonade. The regular kind has the points.

Do they still do Blockbuster Game Rentals? I checked the catalog today and didn't see any. They had regular movie rentals but I would really like to get game rentals.

[quote name='vgossain']Do they still do Blockbuster Game Rentals? I checked the catalog today and didn't see any. They had regular movie rentals but I would really like to get game rentals.[/QUOTE]

They come and go.
The movie rentals are showing out of stock and sometimes don't even appear on the site.
Just keep checking back as they change things daily.

[quote name='moleman']Damn, If you were smart and weren't planning on buying Anything, Put that Account up on an Auction Site.[/quote]

I may do that in the end, I'm hanging on for now hoping for a good 360 or DS game.

bread's done
Back