My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

i was gonna save up for a wii but it looks like it's out of stock right now. i only have 1100 points but i could easily get it by mid september.hopefully they restock

[quote name='nikelecious91']Whats the easiest way to get points? Obviously buying the drinks but which ones are cheaper/give more points.[/quote]
Well a 2-liter bottle gives 3 points and 25 points equals one dollar so it really isn't worth the time and effort if you are trying to earn free stuff. It is just a good thing to have fun with on the side if you buy Coke products.

My family buys a tons of coke products and i just recently started to realize what I could have been doing with those caps.....always just ignored them and threw away tons....

So now im gonna be collecting them and see if I amass any...

[quote name='elsnow77']i signed up for the free BB rental but can't find out how to access it, can anyone help. Thanks[/quote]

It didn't work for me. It wouldn't send me it, and when I tried the next day it said i already used it, which i didn't.

I have just been creating new accounts and getting the free blockbuster game rentals. I have around 150 coupons and about 95% work. If anybody has a PSP with custom firmware, I guess you could try this and rip the umd isos.

[quote name='MadFlava']Last 4 caps I bought have given me a "Code invalid for program" I wonder if they locked my account or something.[/quote]

Give them to me..:lol:

That Papa Johns link is a good way of making free points. Does anyone know if they let you use them more than once? Because if not, Coke has seriously left this open to fraud. :D

I noticed today they have some 360 games for rewards now. Nothing really noteworthy except GRAW for only 500 points.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']going through garbage cans

some say bum, some say genius :)[/quote]

I honestly wouldn't get to into hunting for caps. I tried that before with parks & such (during the 360 contests w/ Mountain Dew) and people would just think of you as an insane bum. Though if my friends have a 20 oz coke or if a relative/friend has a 12 pack sitting around, I ask them if I can have the code on it. My brother once gave me four 12 pack codes and I left them at his house and he used them the next day once he figured out what it was.

I currently have about 230 points... don't know what I want yet, but I used to want the GameTap controller but then I changed my mind. Though, GameTap is semi-free now... so... :lol:

Oh yeah, I received my free 20 oz coupon in the mail yesterday, i'm gonna use it today.

I have about 313 points so far, been collecting for maybe a month now. My family drinks a lot of soda. I'm hoping to score a game at the end.

I've gotten up to about 1600 pts without using bots or macros;)... oh wait wrong thread:D...but I've been saving since last year. At first I was going for a Wii game but I might try and get the DS.

[quote name='Patriot']Don't know if this was posted:

Free BB Movie Rental:

Thanks - dvdcouponpost[/quote]

this is already posted in the OP

[quote name='Chitown021']I've gotten up to about 1600 pts without using bots or macros;)... oh wait wrong thread:D...but I've been saving since last year. At first I was going for a Wii game but I might try and get the DS.[/quote]

Pretty sure the DS and Wii are sold out. I got Super Paper Mario last week, getting Wario Ware tommorow :D 16 points off or so. Wish I could enter 2 more codes today..

[quote name='Secret Turtle']Papa Johns STANK, I never win ANYTHING.[/QUOTE]

They email you the code even if you lost. :D I already made 70 points this way.

[quote name='georox']Pretty sure the DS and Wii are sold out. I got Super Paper Mario last week, getting Wario Ware tommorow :D 16 points off or so. Wish I could enter 2 more codes today..[/quote]
When something sells out do they still leave it up on the prize list?? Both the DS and the Wii are still listed as of tonight.

I know, I hate the 10 codes per day rule. I would've gotten Wario and Paper Mario but I've already rented and beat both.

[quote name='xboxowns']They email you the code even if you lost. :D I already made 70 points this way.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? I get sorry you didnt win every day and dont get any points.

[quote name='Secret Turtle']What do you mean? I get sorry you didnt win every day and dont get any points.[/QUOTE]

Dude, what are you saying? They still give you a coke code in your email worth 10 points even if it says you lost, it's not that hard to comprehend.

You get the code ONCE. How are you getting 70 points? If yo are making multiple accounts to get the 10 points they're going to shut your account down.

[quote name='Secret Turtle']You get the code ONCE. How are you getting 70 points? If yo are making multiple accounts to get the 10 points they're going to shut your account down.[/QUOTE]

You mean, if I use multiple emails with the Papa Johns thing and use the codes on one account, I'll get banned? How do you know this?

I go to the coke points website asdf somebody posted a link to earlier. A bunch of people recently have lost their accounts because of using more than 1 papa johns code on a single account. It's supposed to be 1 papa john 10 pointer for an account so if somebody abuses that they are gone. One dude lost lik a 1000 point account because of this which was kinda funny.

[quote name='Secret Turtle']I go to the coke points website asdf somebody posted a link to earlier. A bunch of people recently have lost their accounts because of using more than 1 papa johns code on a single account. It's supposed to be 1 papa john 10 pointer for an account so if somebody abuses that they are gone. One dude lost lik a 1000 point account because of this which was kinda funny.[/quote]

Damn, they took a page out of MS Live's book then. I would be PISSED if I lost that many pts because it takes forever to save them.

Thanks to the OP. I just wish the priority club points meant something more...takes 10k points just to get a free stay in Holiday Inn.

[quote name='Wario64']it looks like the 78 point codes and the papa johns link are dead. i think coke is finally catching on to scammers[/quote]

nice confession ;)

It looks like some of the new 12 character codes for Coke soda products don't work at the moment. 15 character codes still work.

Also, double points for Nestea/Powerade/Minute Maid beverages this week.

[quote name='MadFlava']It looks like some of the new 12 character codes for Coke soda products don't work at the moment. 15 character codes still work.

Also, double points for Nestea/Powerade/Minute Maid beverages this week.[/quote]

Some of the codes are just printed very poorly. I've had to sit there and decipher codes before. Those "H" "K" and "N" letter seem to F*ck me over all the time.

I finally looked at it. I guess they still have the Wii and DS on the prize page but they are out of stock... I don't know what I'm saving to get then. Oh well I'll just keep saving up until I get one of the big prizes or until the contest ends.

[quote name='Chitown021']Some of the codes are just printed very poorly. I've had to sit there and decipher codes before. Those "H" "K" and "N" letter seem to F*ck me over all the time.

I finally looked at it. I guess they still have the Wii and DS on the prize page but they are out of stock... I don't know what I'm saving to get then. Oh well I'll just keep saving up until I get one of the big prizes or until the contest ends.[/quote]

It looks like they finally fixed the problem, a 12 character code that I couldn't get working last week worked fine today.

I'm only 120 points away from the shirt that I want. Though I'm wondering if I hold off, I could get something game related later. 3250 points for a DS Lite sounds impossible and unhealthy to try to get.

[quote name='MadFlava']It looks like they finally fixed the problem, a 12 character code that I couldn't get working last week worked fine today.

I'm only 120 points away from the shirt that I want. Though I'm wondering if I hold off, I could get something game related later. 3250 points for a DS Lite sounds impossible and unhealthy to try to get.[/quote]

The only way I've been able to save almost 1700 pts is with several family & friends saving their carton tops for me and my sister's boyfriend nabbed me a bag full of caps from his job. I need to go out and walk the neighborhood the night before trash day. I've seen tons of recycling bins with fridge pack pts sitting in them.

[quote name='Blinkus']I like how the three DS games are twice (1000 points) the points of GRAW for the 360...[/quote]

I'm not complaining, its coming to me next =P WarioWare for the Wii arrived today. Coke Rewards helped me get a collection of Wii games going.

I wish they would add new Wii games. I already have Zelda and I've rented & beaten Mario and Wario. No sense in wasting my points on those.

[quote name='Chitown021']Looks like the Wii and DS are back up as prizes.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, noticed this late last night. I'm nowhere near the amount of points needed, but alas, it's up and out there for anyone after a Wii or DS...

bread's done
Back