My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='wolfhunt']Try this code for the free 20oz 100084226454945 (swiped from Slickdeals)

This one worked for me after the other one gave me the out of stock message[/quote]

Thanks! Worked for me.

Thanks free coke worked for me. I love the fact that they now have Coke Zero Vanilla. Vanilla Coke was one of my favorites before it was pulled from the market.

[quote name='wolfhunt']Try this code for the free 20oz 100084226454945 (swiped from Slickdeals)

This one worked for me after the other one gave me the out of stock message[/quote]

I tried using this one, but it didn't work for me. I don't it it's because I used the other one in the OP already, or because this one is OOS as well. It said something about it "not appearing as offered", or something like that, when I tried to redeem it. Oh well, one free one is still good enough.

[quote name='Chitown021']I've been saving up points for over a year now and I have yet to have any of them expire. Last thing I read on the website was that your points will stay as long as your account stays active. By "active" they meant you have to add at least one code every month.[/quote]
To stay active, you have to enter a code or choose a reward at least once every 90 days.

---------

Thanks OP, worked for me!

This one worked for me after the other one gave me the out of stock message[/QUOTE]
Just worked for me, so still active.

This one is still working but the one the 1st post is dead. Everything else worked in that post though.

THANKS OP for posting all this! I try not to drink pop but using these codes i've earned enough to get a free game rental at Blockbuster, a rubber hot dog or an American Idol glass. Sometimes life makes it hard to decide! :D

Thanks! It worked for me aswell.

[quote name='4tygames']To stay active, you have to enter a code or choose a reward at least once every 90 days.

---------

Thanks OP, worked for me![/QUOTE]

no wonder i lost all my points from last year. during the time i signed in, i was like "how come i got 0 points".

I tried printed out a coupon for a free Vault, but it wouldnt print, even after I installed the software

oh well, it's free, and they're mailing it to me

I just made like 5 accounts at MyCokeRewards and I entered each code for each account. Then I proceeded to use my points in each account for a total of 5 free BlockBuster Game Rentals. That couldn't have been any easier!

My family bought some 12-pks at the store today, and I made sure they were all Coke products just so I could get some more points. I wonder how long it would take me to save up for that Wii? :)

[quote name='Rockgamer']My family bought some 12-pks at the store today, and I made sure they were all Coke products just so I could get some more points. I wonder how long it would take me to save up for that Wii? :)[/quote]
I did the math. Basically 25 points = one dollar so the 98 points we all entered is only worth about 4 bucks. It is easier just working and buying a Wii with your hard earned money.

[quote name='Kendro']I did the math. Basically 25 points = one dollar so the 98 points we all entered is only worth about 4 bucks. It is easier just working and buying a Wii with your hard earned money.[/quote]

Yeah, but I'm not willing to buy one myself until it comes out in a different (better) color. I know it seems petty, but I would have bought a Wii at launch if it came out in almost any other color than white. So until that actually happens, I'm not willing to spend my own money on buying one. However, gettting one for free is totally different!

So I typed in the code for the free coke and it went through. Now I just need help on how to redeem the code for the free coke. I don't see it anywhere. Please help a fellow brother out.

Nm Guys I hekca figured it out. As of right now, I have like 15 accounts. lol I have been gettin free 20 oz. coke products and movie rentals (1 game).

After you type in the code it should say "Click here to redeem a prize" You might need to open up another browser bro. If not go to Prizes and it might be there.

Anyone know if individual cans of Coke products or those 12oz bottles of Dasani qualify? I work at a grocery store and our break room Coke machine is only 25c/can versus $1.32 with tax for a bottle. :D

[quote name='woocag']Anyone know if individual cans of Coke products or those 12oz bottles of Dasani qualify? I work at a grocery store and our break room Coke machine is only 25c/can versus $1.32 with tax for a bottle. :D[/quote]

No, they don't qualify. There aren't any codes on the cans I have in my fridge right now.

It's most likely because the code for the 12-pk is on the box itself, not the cans, so if they had them on the cans as well you'd be getting a lot of points.

I'm going for enough SonyStyle gift cards to get a PS3! Hell yeah, I'll have it come 2009!

[quote name='Kendro']I did the math. Basically 25 points = one dollar so the 98 points we all entered is only worth about 4 bucks. It is easier just working and buying a Wii with your hard earned money.[/QUOTE]
Easier? It takes 30 seconds to enter the codes (and I'm at work too so I'm double dipping on the earning thing). Your comment could apply to most of the deals on CAG...

[quote name='HighlightShow']I just made like 5 accounts at MyCokeRewards and I entered each code for each account. Then I proceeded to use my points in each account for a total of 5 free BlockBuster Game Rentals. That couldn't have been any easier![/QUOTE]

Just wondering if that can get you banned. Cause I just made 2 extra accounts and pretty much whored all those extra points. If you put in your address, zip code, phone#, etc, it would obviously need to be the same on all accounts, so I assume it shouldn't be too hard to bust people for this.

I love how you can either save up your points for prizes or Coke tries to get you to burn them up 3 at a time entering sweepstakes for some of their large prizes.

I joined MCR last fall when this first started.

I put a container with a sign that asked to drop the Coke caps into it at work near where the bottle returns were. For a while was getting like 10-15 caps a day. I've gotten a total of $375 in Blockbuster gift cards over time and have used them at GameCrazy to purchase games... I think they're out of the Blockbuster gift cards now, but they usually come back every so often.

I'm shooting for some of the DS and Wii games. I'd like to get a DS Lite or Wii console but that would take forever to save up for.

For those of you asking if you can make multi accounts the rules say one per person but ive never seen anyone get banned and ive heard of a lot of people who have gotten like a years worth of coke by doing the 20z freebie code and cashing the 100 pts for a 12 pack over and over again by making fake accts (remmeber though this is against the rules so its really up to your personal ethical standards). Also you can just sign up your sister,brother, father, dog, imaginary friend, etc if you want too get more and this is legitimate because they are all real people (except for maybe the dog and imaginary friend but thats up to your definition of what a person is lol).

cheers,
mik

bread's done
Back