My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='vgossain']Anyone else get an email with a "June statement" that showed you had 23 points? I was pissed cause I lost a lot of points, but when I logged in, all of my points were there. I think their email system screwed up.[/quote]
same here

[quote name='vgossain']Anyone else get an email with a "June statement" that showed you had 23 points? I was pissed cause I lost a lot of points, but when I logged in, all of my points were there. I think their email system screwed up.[/quote]

Same here. I about crapped because I have almost 1200 pts saved. I logged on and was relieved to see my pts were still all there.

The 25 point bonus signup link didn't work for me personally, but speak up if I'm an exception.

Anyways, heres a new code for a free 20 oz Coke, as the old code is dead:

Just now noticed this thread :oops:

AMC & Regal theaters have medium soda cups that come with a peel off worth 10 coke points. They cups have Hair Spray the movie on them. I know not all theaters have them though, so it depends.

As someone who cleans up after people in said theaters, I come across an insane amount of points in a work day, usually between 200-800 points a day. I already redeemed enough points for Super Paper Mario and I might save up for a DS next.

Shitty minimum wage job, you've finally come in handy for more than free movie tickets.

[quote name='Blinkus']The 25 point bonus signup link didn't work for me personally, but speak up if I'm exception.

Anyways, heres a new code for a free 20 oz Coke, as the old code is dead:
100084226454945[/QUOTE]

Didn't work for me either

interesting... Just got a "Corrected account balance" e-mail from MyCokeRewards.com.

It said they were sorry for sending me the incorrect balance and the new e-mail did show my current correct total. Anyone else get that??

[quote name='Chitown021']interesting... Just got a "Corrected account balance" e-mail from MyCokeRewards.com.

It said they were sorry for sending me the incorrect balance and the new e-mail did show my current correct total. Anyone else get that??[/quote]

Yes, but it was still wrong. The "corrected" email said I had 1221 points, but I cashed in all of them a couple weeks ago on what was supposed to Super Paper Mario, but instead I got Smooth Moves. :cry:

I can't believe MyCokeRewards didn't notice when I created like 4 accounts with the same address. I got a crap load of coke coupons, that white bear, and a magazine subscription just by using those promotional codes.

[quote name='help1']Sweet, im at 103 points, how much are coke caps worth? 3 points for bottles? This is gonna take a while![/quote]Wikipedia has a rundown of the point values

My old community church has an annual Corn Fest (all you can eat corn on the cob!) event, and the kids always run the stand where you buy the pop (lol, midwest). Anyways, when we were younger (and when Pepsi Stuff was still around), my brother and I cut up all the Pepsi boxes and redeemed like thousands of points. It was sweet.

[quote name='xboxowns']I can't believe MyCokeRewards didn't notice when I created like 4 accounts with the same address. I got a crap load of coke coupons, that white bear, and a magazine subscription just by using those promotional codes.[/QUOTE]
I think they dont care because no matter what, you have to buy coke to fill those up any further.

Just like to give a special thanks to all that have posted codes and deal for mycokerewards. i just redeemed a blockbuster code and redeemed my points for a travel gameset which is pretty nice. i got it Via DHl just 3 days after redeeming the points.

thanks to all of you.

anyone attempted to log on and enter pts tonight? When I try and log in I get an error that states "ERROR DURING THE INVOCATION OF THE BUSINESS SERVICE"

Anyone else having problems?

I have a buttload of bottlecaps I need to get entered.

The Blockbuster and Coke codes work, but the system isn't letting me actually "GET IT". The site reads the server, then stays without change. How thrilling!

[quote name='Secret Turtle']You have to go to it and click like "Add" or something and then fill out your address and request it.[/QUOTE]
Where is it though? It wasn't under prizes like the coke one was.

[quote name='kaw']I'm pissed. I cashed in all my points for Super Paper Mario, and they shipped me WarioWare Smooth Moves.[/quote]

After a couple emails Coke reimbursed me the 1250 points, and I reordered Super Paper Mario... Never mentioned anything about returning WarioWare. \\:D/

I wonder when a new "day" starts for the my coke rewards entry. You're limited to 10 caps per day. I have a bag full of about 50 caps that my sister's boyfriend got for me (he works in a hotel and when he clears the banquet or conference rooms it's a gold mine) and I entered my limit of 10 yesterday afternoon. I tried to enter more this morning and it still says I reached my limit. My guess is the site counts 24 hrs after the 10th code is entered...

Is there some double point promotion going on or something? Because I finally got around to entering in some of my codes from some Powerade caps I have, and instead of being worth three points like the website says, I got six points for each one! I don't know what the deal is, but I hope it stays like this until at least tomorrow, since I sstill have about six more caps to enter (I had two of those Powerade 8pks, if anyone was wondering).

[quote name='miktau']a new day starts at 12 pm est.[/quote]

Right but if the website went by that I should've been able to enter more codes at 6:00AM this morning before work. I last entered codes at around 2:00PM on Sunday.

[quote name='Rockgamer']Is there some double point promotion going on or something? Because I finally got around to entering in some of my codes from some Powerade caps I have, and instead of being worth three points like the website says, I got six points for each one! I don't know what the deal is, but I hope it stays like this until at least tomorrow, since I sstill have about six more caps to enter (I had two of those Powerade 8pks, if anyone was wondering).[/quote]

DOUBLE POINTS only for Powerade & Minute Maid products.

on a side note, check out this fun little site that gives/gave away a ton of free points (people who simply do not use them or trade Pepsi n Dr.Pepper codes for Coke/vice versa)

http://asdfhj.com/free-mycokerewards-codes-iii/101

people get the free code posts quick, its cool to just check up on every now and then....some people post like 10 codes at a time. You HAVE to be quick as shit though.

When the site first started, the creator was dishing out hundreds of codes at a time.

have fun, maybe youll score some free points.

edit::: the double point promo. runs from July 16 through the 27th....11 days

[quote name='miktau']woops 12 am my bad[/quote]

No my bad, I wasn't thinking when I responded last... 12:00PM is correct. It must be since I entered codes at 2:00PM Sunday but could not enter new codes at 6:00AM Monday.

[quote name='Foladar']They need to do a double points promo for Coke products, not that other junk.[/quote]

I guess Im lucky I raid my golfcourses dumpster every night and find poweraid.

Dose anyone know when or if the wii will be back as a reward?

bread's done
Back