My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I got my free coke coupon a few days ago. I gave it to my brother so he can have a refreshing beverage on his birthday! Sometimes I am a little too nice...

Damn. I have one of those codes from a fridge pack of coke that I can't get entered. It's printed so lightly I can't tell what half of the characters are.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Man, I hate that EVERY SINGLE bottle cap code is worth 3 points. I think it should at least vary.[/quote]

Why? It tells you on the website that every product has a specific value (i.e. 20 oz. bottle has 3 points, 12pk of 12 oz. cans has 10 points, etc).

[quote name='Rockgamer']Why? It tells you on the website that every product has a specific value (i.e. 20 oz. bottle has 3 points, 12pk of 12 oz. cans has 10 points, etc).[/quote]

I think what he's saying is he wishes it was like other cola promotions where the codes were worth random amounts. So you might get one point or you could get lucky and get a 100 pt cap.

[quote name='Chitown021']I think what he's saying is he wishes it was like other cola promotions where the codes were worth random amounts. So you might get one point or you could get lucky and get a 100 pt cap.[/quote]

I know, but since it's clearly stated as such, why complain about it? I like this method better anyway, since you're always guaranteed to get a certain amount. That way, you know to go for the better products to get the good points instead of just randomly hoping you get something good.

[quote name='Chitown021']I think what he's saying is he wishes it was like other cola promotions where the codes were worth random amounts. So you might get one point or you could get lucky and get a 100 pt cap.[/quote]

Exactly.

[quote name='Rockgamer']I know, but since it's clearly stated as such, why complain about it? I like this method better anyway, since you're always guaranteed to get a certain amount. That way, you know to go for the better products to get the good points instead of just randomly hoping you get something good.[/quote]
So you never EVER gone "Man, it would be nice if they did something this way instead of the way they are currently doing?"

Ya know, you go to a restaurant to get a Jack Daniels New York Strip Steak and you eat it and go "You know what would be nice? Is if they put onion rings on top."

Sure it doesn't say that they put onion rings on the steak, but it doesn't mean you can't say that you wouldn't mind seeing them do that.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Ya know, you go to a restaurant to get a Jack Daniels New York Strip Steak and you eat it and go "You know what would be nice? Is if they put onion rings on top."[/QUOTE]

Like a deep fried onion ring? I don't know about all that.. Maybe fried onions.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Sorry if it was already mentioned, but how do I go about getting my free drink for every 8 caps?[/quote]

its a prize. browse the prizes and u should find free 20 oz coke product

BTW if anyone out there regularly drinks Coke and is not going to use them pleas e-mail me your Coke Points codes. I would greatly appreciate it!

[quote name='omgu8myrice']its a prize. browse the prizes and u should find free 20 oz coke product[/quote]

So I have to spend my points to get the free pops?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']So you never EVER gone "Man, it would be nice if they did something this way instead of the way they are currently doing?"

Ya know, you go to a restaurant to get a Jack Daniels New York Strip Steak and you eat it and go "You know what would be nice? Is if they put onion rings on top."

Sure it doesn't say that they put onion rings on the steak, but it doesn't mean you can't say that you wouldn't mind seeing them do that.[/quote]

If I didn't like the way something was, I just wouldn't deal with it. Why waste my time complaining about it? I guess that's just me, though.

^^expired a few days ago buddy. Now theres only 78 free points left meaning no more free 12 packs for me. I still get 4 20ozers every time i make a new acct so its all good.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']How many points and the amount on the giftcard?[/quote]
I'm not sure what the value of the gift card is but 12 packs are worth 10 pts each. I've got almost enough pts to get a Wii game. (1250 pts).

EDIT: Looks like it's a $25 gift card.

Thank you so much, OP. I'm over 1,300 points now. With all the people helping me at work, I might actually get a Wii.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']wait, OP what did u just update? the 25 points for joining promo?[/quote]

Yeah, that was the update. I used that, along with all the codes, to get a free subscription to Wired magazine.

25 point promo for joining ended again

blockbuster game rentals are 5 days for next gen stuff, 7 days for previous gen. plus 7 day grace period for no late fees. after that, they charge you the full price until you return the game within 30 days. then they refund and charge you $1.25 for restocking fee

[quote name='Wario64']free movie rental coupon at blockbuster: 100084616172235

they email you a coupon within 3 days[/QUOTE]

Thanks worked for me!

Anyone else get an email with a "June statement" that showed you had 23 points? I was pissed cause I lost a lot of points, but when I logged in, all of my points were there. I think their email system screwed up.

bread's done
Back