My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Was wondering how long does it usually take for the gift cards to process? Ordered a $25 Best Buy one back on the 11/23 but it's still processing which surprises me.

[quote name='Puppet Master']Was wondering how long does it usually take for the gift cards to process? Ordered a $25 Best Buy one back on the 11/23 but it's still processing which surprises me.[/QUOTE]

It's random from the looks of it. I got mine within days of confirming my purchase, others still are processing. I'd wait a bit, then send an email if too much time passes with no email from them explaining the wait. They just have sent out a shipment and you're in the next one.

I currently have 6 Coke cap codes that I would be willing to trade for 6 Mt Dew cap codes (the ones for MW3 Double XP).

PM me if interested.

Dammit! I just started this Coke Reward thing. I didn't know there's a 120 point limit. I don't have a problem accumulating a large quantity of caps. I have still have a small box of caps remaining. I might have to create another account. I'm more surprised that these codes came straight from the streets; yet no one redeem them.

[quote name='fatbeer']Dammit! I just started this Coke Reward thing. I didn't know there's a 120 point limit. I don't have a problem accumulating a large quantity of caps. I have still have a small box of caps remaining. I might have to create another account. I'm more surprised that these codes came straight from the streets; yet no one redeem them.[/QUOTE]

Yep only 120 a week, I hit my limit for this past week. 52 weeks x 120 points = 6240 per year & I believe points reset automatically at 2 years even if your actively adding points every 3 months.

[quote name='fatbeer']Dammit! I just started this Coke Reward thing. I didn't know there's a 120 point limit. I don't have a problem accumulating a large quantity of caps. I have still have a small box of caps remaining. I might have to create another account. I'm more surprised that these codes came straight from the streets; yet no one redeem them.[/QUOTE]

I suggest keeping all your points on one account so that you can accumulate enough to buy the more expensive items. (some cost more than 2000) Also, I don't think you're allowed to make another, but I'm not sure.

[quote name='Chcuck57841']I suggest keeping all your points on one account so that you can accumulate enough to buy the more expensive items. (some cost more than 2000) Also, I don't think you're allowed to make another, but I'm not sure.[/QUOTE]

The problem is.... i have probably 300 caps in that small box and I know someone can get more for me if I'm willing to waste my time twisting all the caps and enter each code.

[quote name='fatbeer']The problem is.... i have probably 300 caps in that small box and I know someone can get more for me if I'm willing to waste my time twisting all the caps and enter each code.[/QUOTE]

Don't put the full 120 limit all in at once each week, just remember to add 6 caps to your account each day, if you forget a day you only have 11-12 to add. 900 points is only about 9 weeks worth of points. Keep them in one account It takes 1000 points to get something "decent" like a $25 NIKE shop card and if you save up a year you might run across some Wednesday deals on Coke items, PS3 games for 600 points or holiday deals like the discounted 50% off Nike or BestBuy $25 gift card for 500 each they just had.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='parker99']still waiting for my gift cards

simpsons S 14 dvd is up for 1500 points[/QUOTE]

I've gotten all of my giftcards except for the Home Depot one. Got my Subway one yesterday.

[quote name='slowdive21']MCR 30 point 12 packs Wednesday Deal

Hurry!!

Limit 2 per account
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up, slowdive. I got my two. And you'd better *believe* I hurried.

Got my 6 12-pack coupons (3 accounts). And I finally got both my Best Buy card and Subway card in the mail today to boot.

I am 3 points short from getting a coupon. Can anyone spare a 3 point code? Thank you.

EDIT - Thanks to "neocisco" who helped me out with a 3 point code. Thanks again "neocisco".

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad some people were able to get them. I figured it would be posted on SD within minutes, so I wanted to make sure CAGs got some since they go pretty fast!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Grabbed the deal, thanks! How long does it usually take to get the coupon? Is it mailed or e-mailed? Thanks friends.[/QUOTE]

They are mailed out and you never know how long it might take. It took me forever to get my free Coke 1 liter and free Powerade coupons this past summer. I can't remember exactly how long but I bet it was over a month.

Just a heads up if anyone has a Weis grocery (they're in PA, NY, NJ, WV and MD). They've started a gold card promotion and have mailed out some coupons. One is $4 off two 12 packs of 16.9 oz. Nesteas. They're on sale 2 for $9 this week, so I snagged an assload of drink and 72 points for $5.

I got one of my two free polar bears. Which is weird since both were shipped at the same time. I'll probably get the other one Monday hopefully. It's a kind of a cute little fellow (being about 5 inches tall) with a thick red Coca Cola scarf. I like it & it's a very nice item for free. I wonder if it is the same one they are charging people points for?
Here's a picture of it:
p1050045c.jpg

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I'm still waiting on my HD and BBy GCs. Kinda getting nervous about it now; Anyone else still waiting for theirs?[/QUOTE]

I got all my BB cards but still waiting on my HD card.

[quote name='Wchillinman']I got one of my two free polar bears. Which is weird since both were shipped at the same time. I'll probably get the other one Monday hopefully. It's a kind of a cute little fellow (being about 5 inches tall) with a thick red Coca Cola scarf. I like it & it's a very nice item for free. I wonder if it is the same one they are charging people points for?
Here's a picture of it:
p1050045c.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I got mine as well. Do you have 2 accounts? How did you get 2? I have some polar bear 12pks codes that I haven't used yet.

[quote name='slowdive21']I got mine as well. Do you have 2 accounts? How did you get 2? I have some polar bear 12pks codes that I haven't used yet.[/QUOTE]

I used one account & 12 caps (6 for each polar bear) since the original post said limit 2 per person. That's how I got two shipped.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']From SD:
Get Your FREE Coca-Cola Plush Bear
When you purchase 6 20oz bottles of any coca-cola product
Go to mycokerewards.com
Register the 6 Coca-cola 20 oz codes
Enter this unique offer code
POLARBEAR

Offer valid 11/1/11- 1/4/12. Limit 2 per person while supplies last.
BUT open to residents of Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, and Nebraska.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Wchillinman']I used one account & 12 caps (6 for each polar bear) since the original post said limit 2 per person. That's how I got two shipped.[/QUOTE]

hmm that's weird, I didn't enter any cap codes. I wonder if the 24 pack codes worked. I did get 1 on my account that arrived today. I tried the 12 pk codes and they didn't work.

EDIT: There is a second polar bear code that is "arctichome"

[quote name='Psycosis86']F47BW4W60M4B5L

and there you go[/QUOTE]

Lurked. COME ON, PEOPLE...can't you at least pop in and say "thank you" when you do this, if for no other reason than to keep others from wasting their time?

Jerks.

So, I have a question. How does everyone go about getting enough points to get all the items mentioned? Besides buying them, do you all collect caps from other people or what?

[quote name='EnvyNeko']So, I have a question. How does everyone go about getting enough points to get all the items mentioned? Besides buying them, do you all collect caps from other people or what?[/QUOTE]

My mom's an admitted Coke-Cola addict, so that's least one case a week there.

On top of that and buying my own, my dad actually buys probably 4-5 cases for his workplace. What he does is buys the cases and then sells them individually to truckers and coworkers. It's not like he's making millions by doing this, but he's helping out his fellow employees and the additional income adds up. He also saves me all the codes, so I support it fully. :lol:

[quote name='EnvyNeko']So, I have a question. How does everyone go about getting enough points to get all the items mentioned? Besides buying them, do you all collect caps from other people or what?[/QUOTE]

I know a person who owns a recycling center. If I want the caps, I have to physically dig through thousands of bottles and twist them off. If I really want to I get can easily get 100+ caps a day.

Anyway, anybody here have multiple accounts? I don't want Coke to ban me for having several accounts. I don't want all the work go to waste. At my going rate, I'm going to have a large box full of caps.

I used to snag the fridge pack and the 24 pack codes off the cardboard boxes the night before trash day in my neighborhood. People would leave the cardboard boxes in the blue recycling bins with the code flaps still on them.

[quote name='neocisco']I'm pretty sure you're allowed to have more than one account per household, they just have to be under different names.[/QUOTE]

You are both my mom and myself have one.

Those are a lot of neat ways to get them XD I would love if it I could do some of those.

I suppose being a casual drinker isn't so bad either. I only want two items from their list :p

Just got the e-mail that they've extended the program thru 2012:

[FONT=&quot] alt="My Coke Rewards has been extended!">[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MY COKE REWARDS IS HERE TO STAY [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]More good times are headed your way[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Another year of My Coke Rewards is coming! That means another year full of surprises and easy ways to get rewarded, just for enjoying your Coca-Cola favorites.

Why not celebrate this spectacular news by rewarding yourself today? With so many Sweeps, Rewards and Instant Wins, you're sure to find something worth smiling about! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
standard_button_left.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
spacer.gif
[/FONT]