My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

It's confirmed on SD that it is limit 1 per account. They changed their facebook post to say limit 1 even though the earlier one said limit 4.

I got dumped from the site after my redemption, but I still got the email.

You will get a login page again even if your redemption goes through.

The email is the best route. You can always complain afterwards if you have the message saying you redeemed for it.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']They had hard times with the limit one per member gift cards.. and those were 600 points, so only people with over 600 were on the site to get those.

There are ALOT more people with enough points to get these twelve packs.[/QUOTE]

I guess - I just figured people would be done already for the most part with a limit of 1 but then again if everyone is trying at the same time then no one gets them fast ;).

Can't even log in at all now. I guess with the 1 per account deal they will have enough for everyone so I'm just going to try again in a few hours.

I cant even sign back in at this point now. I think they might be keeping people off who have already got theirs, so people who havent can get in to get it :p

Limit 1 = Balls, and point killer. Wouldnt have even bothered to stay up to get just one. hardly worth the sleep loss.

[quote name='io']I finally got one - but got 11 more to go (3 accounts). This might take a while. As usual, Firefox works better, but is still pretty slow.[/QUOTE]

I have better luck on IE, it loaded up right away after trying for 30 minutes on FF, I don't know what gives. =/

limit 1 per account grrrrrr....

You guys may want to try IE or chrome. It seems like a lot of the problems are FF related.

I have to drive home and go to bed. Good luck everyone!

[quote name='slowdive21']You guys may want to try IE or chrome. It seems like a lot of the problems are FF related.

I have to drive home and go to bed. Good luck everyone![/QUOTE]

I have all three browsers open, IE still hasn't loaded the mcr home page, I get login errors on chrome and I was able to log in using firefox but its taking forever to redeem the points for the 12-packs

Finally after a hour I was able to get the deal on 2 accounts, chrome was slow but it was the only browser that got me through

Just logged in after maybe 3 tries and got it without much effort. Not bragging, but the servers should be going back to normal now.

Are they gone already? All I'm getting from the direct link and the 12 Days promotion page with the side scroll bar is a redirect to the main page.

anybody ever get a gift card before a gift card that was supposed to come first? what im trying to say is i got my dominoes gift card today but not my wal mart card. even though i ordered my walmart card a day or 2 before....? im kinda worried..

[quote name='billydeewilliams']anybody ever get a gift card before a gift card that was supposed to come first? what im trying to say is i got my dominoes gift card today but not my wal mart card. even though i ordered my walmart card a day or 2 before....? im kinda worried..[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me, but don't worry: lotsa people over on SD have been getting them simultaneously, so there's no reason to doubt that they're on their way to you.

[quote name='pyoobez']Are they gone already? All I'm getting from the direct link and the 12 Days promotion page with the side scroll bar is a redirect to the main page.[/QUOTE]

They're still available.

Still waiting for my WalMart card which shipped 12/1, might have to contact support if it doesn't get here soon. Still waiting on my BestBuy card to ship and I just redeemed the last of my points for the 12-pack.

Edit: rechecked my e-mail, which sais my WalMart card shipped on the 4th. So I can't panic until next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thisboywillbreak']They're still available.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just logged in and got it. Around 1-ish though, they seemed to disappear for a bit.

[quote name='billydeewilliams']anybody ever get a gift card before a gift card that was supposed to come first? what im trying to say is i got my dominoes gift card today but not my wal mart card. even though i ordered my walmart card a day or 2 before....? im kinda worried..[/QUOTE]

Mail service is always fubar in December due to the increase for the holidays.

YAY!

Thought 12 pack thing would go live tonight so missed it last night. Logged it today and it was still available! :)

Got 1 on each of my 2 accounts. MCR FTW!

[quote name='Slashlen']How do you get the link to not send you back to the home page?[/QUOTE]

You have to enter a code. I did not have the "my special offers" listed beside sign out until I entered a code and then it let me proceed. It was just sending me back to the home page every time until I entered a code.

[quote name='dmzauk']You have to enter a code. I did not have the "my special offers" listed beside sign out until I entered a code and then it let me proceed. It was just sending me back to the home page every time until I entered a code.[/QUOTE]

Worked. Thanks!

i cashed in 30 points towards a free 12 pack today,i still had a fair amount of points still so i cashed in the rest of my points on sweeps,a wallpaper,and a download for that crab and penguin game for PC. i'll more than likely give away the code for the game. i'm still awaiting for my wal-mart and MCD'S GC to come in the mail.

Okay, here's an idea for all of you cap hoarders:

1. Go to the MCR site and sign in.
2. Enter a cap code (I've used both red and black) and get rewarded with 3 points
3. Enter the code "GIFT" immediately afterward and receive 10 *bonus* points
4. SIGN OUT FROM YOUR MCR ACCOUNT
5. Return to step 1 and repeat as desired

I was doing this tonight and easily got more than 200 points in half an hour. The most important thing to remember is that you need to sign out and then re-sign in again. I wouldn't wait too long on this, considering that they can be pretty quick on closing up loopholes such as this, so I'd get on my horse if I were you. I'm now completely out of cap codes to use for points. Guess why? ;)

Enjoy!

Okay, here's an idea for all of you cap hoarders:

2. Enter a cap code (I've used both red and black) and get rewarded with 3 points

I was doing this tonight and easily got more than 200 points in half an hour. The most important thing to remember is that you need to sign out and then re-sign in again. I wouldn't wait too long on this, considering that they can be pretty quick on closing up loopholes such as this, so I'd get on my horse if I were you. I'm now completely out of cap codes to use for points. Guess why? ;)

Enjoy!

[quote name='boagman']Okay, here's an idea for all of you cap hoarders:

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Hell yeah... thanks! Just entered 62 codes across two accounts... 620 extra points! And each one gets you a free entry in the instant-win game. Nice!

I redeem a 12 pack code and then I entered GIFT afterwards and it gave me this
eLoZ7.png
looks like it only works on cap codes

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I redeem a 12 pack code and then I entered GIFT afterwards and it gave me this
eLoZ7.png
looks like it only works on cap codes[/QUOTE]
Also did a 12 pack with the same result. HOWEVER I got 20 points for redeeming the 12 pack instead of the normal 10.

[quote name='slowdive21']Crap! Thanks for reminding me ;)

New code for polar bear plush. Only certain states: "ARCTIC"

You can get 2 of them per account. I know it works in IL and WI, and a few other states.

You can also try: "BEAR" if the other codes do not work![/QUOTE]

Here are the details on the "ARCTIC" code:

Thank You for contributing to Coca-Cola’s initiative to protect the home of the polar bear. When you purchase two (2) 20-packs or 24-packs of any product of The Coca-Cola Company and enter the two codes with the viral code “ARCTIC”, you will receive a FREE Coca-Cola Plush Polar Bear! This offer is valid while supplies last and expires on 1/4/13 . Offer is open to residents of Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, North Dakota ,South Dakota, Michigan, and Minnesota. Limit 2 per MCR customer.

Well, this is bad timing. I dumped all my cap codes into my account already, thinking I would need them to get FOUR twelve pack codes. then I only got one

[quote name='kitlerc']Also did a 12 pack with the same result. HOWEVER I got 20 points for redeeming the 12 pack instead of the normal 10.[/QUOTE]

That's because from 12/13-12/19 MCR is giving double points on *low-cal or no-cal* 12-pack codes. If you don't have cap codes to use with the GIFT code, then you definitely want to be taking advantage of this.

Good job on not limiting how many 12 pack codes one person could redeem coke.

Shit was dead 15 minutes after it hit slickdeals lol.

Well i'll just save the points for next year.

[quote name='TheRobReport']Good job on not limiting how many 12 pack codes one person could redeem coke.

Shit was dead 15 minutes after it hit slickdeals lol.

Well i'll just save the points for next year.[/QUOTE]

Really? Damnit that blows hardcore... wouldve rather settled with 4 than ended up with 1 and an unlimited that I had no chance to get in on. So lame.

[quote name='boagman']That's because from 12/13-12/19 MCR is giving double points on *low-cal or no-cal* 12-pack codes. If you don't have cap codes to use with the GIFT code, then you definitely want to be taking advantage of this.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I just happen to have another 12-pack here. I'll rip the code off now.

[quote name='golfing7861']Hell yeah, just entered 11 caps. 10 points free :D[/QUOTE]

I hope you meant 10 points free per cap. I was able to get the 10 point bonus on all my caps except one. For some reason the page wouldn't load after I entered the code but before I entered GIFT. From that point on I entered GIFT before I entered the cap.

[quote name='Sway']I hope you meant 10 points free per cap. I was able to get the 10 point bonus on all my caps except one. For some reason the page wouldn't load after I entered the code but before I entered GIFT. From that point on I entered GIFT before I entered the cap.[/QUOTE]

Yes 10 per cap lol.

[quote name='slowdive21']crap gift is working on flaps too? I should have waited. I wanted to enter my points to get the 12 packs. damn you coke![/QUOTE]

No, the GIFT code doesn't apply to flaps, only to cap codes. The current promotion for flaps is for low-or-no calorie 12-packs, which award 10 bonus points a piece. If flaps are all you have, then certainly: go for that. However, if you're holding on to any number of cap codes, they would be a far, far better use toward your point total. Here's the math:

12 flaps (120 points) + 120 bonus points (10 for each flap) = 240 points maximum for this week

40 caps (120 points) + 400 bonus points (10 for each cap with GIFT entered) = 520 points maximum for this week

Them's sum purty diff'nt numbuhs, them. Since you never know when Coke will post limits or close loopholes, it pays to dance while the music's playing *now*.

So I just entered 2 Powerade 32oz cap codes. First one was fine, used GIFT, went through fine, then entered another cap code which entered just fine... but it wouldn't allow me to use GIFT again. Sigh.

bread's done
Back