My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Anyone know of a good upcoming buy one get one or buy 2 get one etc sale on coke 12 packs to stack these coupons with?[/QUOTE]

I can't recall in recent memory ever seeing a buy one get one on 12 packs unless it was for the generic brand. Target occasionally has buy 3, get one (usually a specific: diet coke, sprite, sprite zero, or coke zero) along with a decent sale (like 3 for $9/$10).

[quote name='neocisco']Just use the coupons on their own, they don't have to be used with another purchase.[/QUOTE]

They know that, they just want to maximize the coupons. Why get 1x 12 pk for free with the coupon when you can get multiples for free during a B1Gx.

[quote name='dmzauk']Harris Teeter does buy 2 get 3 free all the time. This week it's Pepsi though.[/QUOTE]

On coke? I need to shop there more often, too bad they pricey, almost like Whole Paycheck.

Around here (in Central PA) they hardly do any buy x get 1 free for sodas, unless as mentioned it's for something specific (Diet/Zero, sometimes Fanta). Even then, they usually just run those specific deals in a normal (so much product) for (so much cash) where if you don't buy one of the specific items, you basically pay the difference of the sale price.

Anyway, got the 12 pack coupon from the holiday sale today. I usually just use them when 2 liters aren't on sale for $1 or 3 for $4.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']B2G3? Got Damn!![/QUOTE]

if its anything like safeway its not that great of a deal

they usually charge 6.99 for one 12 pack so its like 13.99 for 5 plus tax plus crv...

i love when csv althought rare has the 12 packs 4 for 10 bucks...

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Sweet! My routine has always been - Save 2000 points, get $50 Nike card, save 2000 points, get $50 Nike card, etc.

Appreciate the heads up.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome!

Glad for the GIFT code. Basically the cards cost me 80 caps or something. I used all my caps and have maybe 5 left.

2 pairs of shoes for $20 is a pretty good deal.

I got these:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-678118/pgid-727909

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=s...,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-585787/pgid-571243

Sorry for the double post.

For those who have Pathmark close by they have 20 pack Coke for $3.99. Also there is a coupon taped to the box for $1 off. Grabbed 2 cases yesterday for $2.99 each. Pretty sweet deal.

Shoprite has 12 pack for 5 for $11. Additional purchase of $10 required. Sale ends today. Was hoping to use my coupons there, but maybe next time.

I haven't received any of my coupons yet. Maybe today, but mail comes super late.

I received all 13 of my coupons yesterday. So I definitely want to find a buy x get x free sale, considering the coupons expire 3/31/13. Probably wont happen, considering the last sale I saw like that was months and months ago... so in just 2 months for one to happen is probably a big fat no...but ill sit on them to see. Never know.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Can you stack the $50 Nike GCs once redeemed? My wife is really interested in a fuel band, which seems pricey @ $150 for what it does-[/QUOTE]

you can use multiple gift cards in one trasaction. i used 3 gift cards 2 weeks ago.

I got an extra 1000 points from some fridge packs, looking for $12 for them.

Or I have a little over a 1000 points in my account and nothing I want right now, so if anyone wants something I can redeem them and have it shipped to you.

The CVS flyer today advertised Coke 3/$10 and was eligible for Buy $30 get a $10 gift card with no limits shown.

So you should be able to get 9 cases for $30, then return and buy 3 more with the gift card so it comes out to $2.50 a case. Which is fairly good.

And for those with the free coupons, I was told by a CVS employee a while back (the release date for th Iron Man 2 DVD) that with all (buy $X) specials, the $X is counted before coupons are applied.

[quote name='pyoobez']The CVS flyer today advertised Coke 3/$10 and was eligible for Buy $30 get a $10 gift card with no limits shown.

So you should be able to get 9 cases for $30, then return and buy 3 more with the gift card so it comes out to $2.50 a case. Which is fairly good.

And for those with the free coupons, I was told by a CVS employee a while back (the release date for th Iron Man 2 DVD) that with all (buy $X) specials, the $X is counted before coupons are applied.[/QUOTE]

Nice! I keep hoping my coupons will show up soon so I could combine them in on a deal like this to maximize my savings. I was thinking that would work because they ring everything up, the computer applies the savings, then to drop the coupons on them.

So, basically what the above 2 posts mean is:

1. Buy 9 cases for $30. Let them ring them all up.
2. Use 9 coupons (or however many you have) and you get them all free, but it still counts them as costing 30 and you get the $10 coupon
3. You return and use the coupon for 3 more cases, and end up BASICALLY flipping the sale into a buy 3 get 1 free sale.

Am I correct? And, are we sure this works?

[quote name='ThEliteOne']So, basically what the above 2 posts mean is:

1. Buy 9 cases for $30. Let them ring them all up.
2. Use 9 coupons (or however many you have) and you get them all free, but it still counts them as costing 30 and you get the $10 coupon
3. You return and use the coupon for 3 more cases, and end up BASICALLY flipping the sale into a buy 3 get 1 free sale.

Am I correct? And, are we sure this works?[/QUOTE]

Happy New Years fellow coke thread CAGs :wave: :D

I went to CVS to buy them to get the deal. You have to buy 10x 12 packs in my area, tried buying only 9x 12packs no dice, they are $2.98 before tax and CRV. It still leaves you $0.20 short of the $30 needed [seems it has to be pretax & pre CRV total of $30], but it is good enough it prints out the $10 rewards on the receipt. You can also ask them to put it on a $10 gift card, they did it for me. Then it also says: need $30.20 till next reward. They have $0.87 ajax dish soap and 24+4 pack of arrowhead for $3.44. Not bad for 500mL bottles of arrowhead normally around $5 or more at most retailers.

lolcatz version for lovers of lolcatz ;) non lovers please do not click :booty:
Happyz Newz Yearz & helloz fellowz Cokez CAGaroooooz :D :wave:

A / Teh Muzrasz [BionicBunion

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Alright. And, Muzraz, just to confirm. You DID let them ring up all the 12 packs before using the coupons, or does that not matter?[/QUOTE]

Hi :D

I did not use any of the free coupons, I just paid with debit. My free 12 packs coupons did not come yet. Also, I saved the $10 bonus for a purchase another time. ;)

Will try with coupons also, if I get them on or before saturday. The ad prices change on sunday for CVS.

lolcatz version for lovers of lolcatz ;) non lovers please do not click :booty:

HAIz! :Dz

Mehz didz notz usez anyz obz teh freez couponz, Eye justz paidz wifz teh debitz cardz. Mah freez 12 packz couponz didz notz comez fromz teh COKEz yetz. Alsoz, Eye savedz teh $10z bonusz 4z a purchasez anotherz tiemz. ;)

Willz tryz wiT couponz alsoz, if Eye gitz demz on or B4z saturdayz. Teh adz pricez shangez on sundayz 4z CVSz.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']$25 Bass Pro Shop gift card (1750 points)

a bit too pricey for me I think I'll pass, if it was 1000 points less I would grab it in an instant[/QUOTE]

I think they are going this route. Inflation UGH! :evil::twoguns::bomb::wall::bs::fridge::shame: :puke: Remember in the little policy/rules they said no prize over 2000 pts. after they capped it to 120 points per week without bonus /special codes :cry: Now $50 nike GCs are 2300 coke points. :whistle2:(

It seems hard to justify spending 1750 to get $25 when during Xmas it was 1200 for a $50 card. The home depot $25 was also offered for 1750 before Xmas and sold out. Guess I have to bank points and wait till end of the year again to get decent values. :/

I guess it is okay if you have too many points. :whistle2:|

[quote name='parker99']You are welcome!

Glad for the GIFT code. Basically the cards cost me 80 caps or something. I used all my caps and have maybe 5 left.

2 pairs of shoes for $20 is a pretty good deal.

I got these:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=s...,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-585787/pgid-571243[/QUOTE]

I'm still kicking myself for missing out on those cheap Nike $50 gift cards, I really need a new pair of shoes. I went ahead and got a gift card for 2300 points, I have a lot of points from doing the GIFT code trick anyways

I was also going to buy those same Jordan shoes you linked but instead I bought these http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-716275/pgid-705337 they look a lot like the ones I bought from them before and they were really comfy so I think I'll stick with those

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Bah. Looking for a confirmation that the coupons will work with the CVS deal, and still generate the coupon to use.[/QUOTE]

Just got mine in the mail today. :]

I know it will work for $2.98 coz that is how much it costs for 1 12pack. But I dont know if they will be willing to give you $4.99, since the coupon is only for the value of 1 12pack up to $4.99 and more if you have to pay. Vons/Safeway / Teeter Harris or HEB or other retailers in other states would do B2G2 or B2G3[rarer] but would jack up the price to $6.29 per 12 pack. Basically making it $2.52 each about. But u only had to use 2 free 12pack coupons to get 4 or 5 12 packs. But some cashier were diligent and only give you $4.99 and u had to pay $1.30 x2 and tax / CRV if applicable. While others would just give you the full $6.29 when it say only $4.99. :D

Will go try now and come back with lolcatz trip report with coupons. :3 ... :D

a new promo just started today from coke zero. it's called the coke zero squares bowl,and it's FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTball related.
here's the scoop.
http://www.squaresbowl.com/showLBE.do?id=bigGame2013&loc=tabHome enter any coke zero code at the link or at MCR.com,then you will score a free pick,you then use that pick to pick a random square,now during the drawing period they will inform you if you won or not.
the AMOE access begins January 25, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends February 3, 2013 at 5:00 p.m
the contest JUST started tonight and ends February 3

prizes include 200 MCR points,Nabisco® Cracker coupons,gift cards from Buffalo Wild Wings,home depot,and best buy,visa GC'S,Live Nation® Concert Cash codes,AMC gold experience tickets and other stuff.

be on the look out for special "ad codes" btw.
Chemical Out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Treyjyert']Has anyone else not received their $25 Walmart GC from that 12 Dayd of Christmas deal? Just wondering if I should call.[/QUOTE]

i never got mine. i contacted them through website via message.

3 days later they refunded my points to my account

[quote name='billydeewilliams']i never got mine. i contacted them through website via message.

3 days later they refunded my points to my account[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Yea I figured maybe they ran out and now I'll just get my points back. Win some you lose some, no worries.

[quote name='Burning Karma']Did they get rid of the $5 Best Buy reward cert? Couldn't find it in my quick search on there.[/QUOTE]

yah the got rid of it a couple weeks ago. :(

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Does anyone have any slurpee codes for trade.. 1 slurpee code for 1 3pt coke code is what I am offering.[/QUOTE]

No slurpee codes here. But I do have a bunch of Mountain Dew Halo 4 double xp codes if those interest you.

Any confirmation on using 9 coupons at CVS to get the 9 for 30 and a $10 giftcard on coke 12 packs? Basically making it a buy 3 get 1 free sale, getting 12 for 9 coupons.

Anybody know if this will work for sure?

[quote name='ThEliteOne']No slurpee codes here. But I do have a bunch of Mountain Dew Halo 4 double xp codes if those interest you.[/QUOTE]

No interest in Halo 4.. sorry. Thanks though.

Got 15 12-pack coupons in the mail today ;). Now I just need to remember to use them. I get so much hassle for using them that I often don't want to bother. (Clerks don't believe they are real).

[quote name='io']Got 15 12-pack coupons in the mail today ;). Now I just need to remember to use them. I get so much hassle for using them that I often don't want to bother. (Clerks don't believe they are real).[/QUOTE]

LOL, I was afraid that might happen the last time I used them but I had no issues when I redeemed them at Target. I haven't tried to use them at any other stores yet.

[quote name='Chitown021']LOL, I was afraid that might happen the last time I used them but I had no issues when I redeemed them at Target. I haven't tried to use them at any other stores yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the thing is I only try to use one at a time so it isn't too bad that way. So it will be quite a feat to use 15 of them by March. But we'll get by ;).

But I could only imagine trying to get 10 of them at once at a place like Fred Meyer. I never know how those extreme coupon people are able to do that sort of thing when I'm self-conscious using more than just a couple coupons (of any kind, let alone massive amounts of the same one).

[quote name='io']Yeah, the thing is I only try to use one at a time so it isn't too bad that way. So it will be quite a feat to use 15 of them by March. But we'll get by ;).

But I could only imagine trying to get 10 of them at once at a place like Fred Meyer. I never know how those extreme coupon people are able to do that sort of thing when I'm self-conscious using more than just a couple coupons (of any kind, let alone massive amounts of the same one).[/QUOTE]

I got 54 of them, and I'll not have any problem either getting rid of them, nor using them myself.

[quote name='io']Got 15 12-pack coupons in the mail today ;). Now I just need to remember to use them. I get so much hassle for using them that I often don't want to bother. (Clerks don't believe they are real).[/QUOTE]

Really? I never get as much as a funny look when I am turning them in. Do they not have that awesome hologram on these ones? Cause I would just point to that bad boy and be like "if you aren't sure if they are real just check the hologram".

bread's done
Back