My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Ok here is the giveaway for the month of May, everyone who quotes this post will get a one-time only pm with cap codes. There will be other giveaways for each month until the Walmart promo ends on November 30th.[/QUOTE]

If you have more to spare, I'd appreciate it.

Lazy you are awesome I just wanted to give you a thanks for the codes I was sent in case your pm box was too full.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Ok here is the giveaway for the month of May, everyone who quotes this post will get a one-time only pm with cap codes. There will be other giveaways for each month until the Walmart promo ends on November 30th.[/QUOTE]

If you have anymore, I'll take some!

Thank you! got the code to work for another 30 bonus points, reposting this so everyone knows how to redeem the upc codes

[quote name='nixmahn']10 MCR Bonus Points - Walmart Promo (9 per member per month)
  • Enter a UPC code from any participating Walmart meal deal.
  • Then enter your Coca-Cola MCR code to receive 10 bonus points.
  • Limit 3 Redemptions Per Member Per Month. (3 Redemptions per UPC)
  • UPC code and MCR code must be entered within the same session.
  • Begins 5/13/13 and ends 11/30/13.
  • While supplies last.
UPC: 0068113171534 (Marketside 16" Five Cheese Pizza)
UPC: 0068113191775 (Chicken)
UPC: 0020279200000 (Sandwich)
MCR: Works on red and gray caps. I haven't tried any others yet.

Walmart Effortless Meals Promo [mycokerewards.com]

http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLB..._id=SOURCEREG:BNRko_ps_google_walmart_general[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I'd be finished pm'ing the caps by now but the Amazon pc sale and steam trading cards beta got in the way of that. Those who haven't received the caps will do so by tomorrow night at the latest.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I thought I'd be finished pm'ing the caps by now but the Amazon pc sale and steam trading cards beta got in the way of that. Those who haven't received the caps will do so by tomorrow night at the latest.[/QUOTE]

LazyTriangle, thanks for all of the work you're doing *in addition to* all the generosity you're showing. Stinking great of you, man. Thank you.

i got a 5$ mcdonalds gift card for 150 points earlier today.. but can't figure out how to get more.. (it was in the PASSTHECOKE catalog) does anyone know if it's just 1 prize, i'd like to get at least 2 more of these...

[quote name='canvasch']i got a 5$ mcdonalds gift card for 150 points earlier today.. but can't figure out how to get more.. (it was in the PASSTHECOKE catalog) does anyone know if it's just 1 prize, i'd like to get at least 2 more of these...[/QUOTE]

Limit is 1 per account.

Best Buy Reward Zone 250 points are back!

If you hit the redemption limit before they went away, you're still ineligible to redeem again though :(

[quote name='nixmahn']10 MCR Bonus Points - Walmart Promo (9 per member per month)

• Enter a UPC code from any participating Walmart meal deal.
  • Then enter your Coca-Cola MCR code to receive 10 bonus points.
  • Limit 3 Redemptions Per Member Per Month. (3 Redemptions per UPC)
  • UPC code and MCR code must be entered within the same session.
  • Begins 5/13/13 and ends 11/30/13.
  • While supplies last.

UPC: 0020279200000 (Sandwich)
MCR: Works on red, GREEN, and gray caps. Powerade caps do not work. I haven't tried any others yet.[/QUOTE]

So I used one cap to redeem all of my bonus points.

I entered the first UPC on the list (gave me zero points, due to no cap code entered yet), then my green cap code (got 3 points + 10 bonus points), then another UPC (gave me 10 more bonus points), then another UPC (for 10 more bonus points) .. and so on and so forth until maxed out.

It's one good way to conserve cap codes yet still get the bonus points.

I'd love some codes. Lazy is the man!

[quote name='Anexanhume']Best Buy Reward Zone 250 points are back!

If you hit the redemption limit before they went away, you're still ineligible to redeem again though :([/QUOTE]

that sucks, I have been waiting for these to comeback but now I can't get anymore of them since I reached the maximum limit, thanks for the heads up though

i got one bestbuy $5 card... about 100 points shy of getting another one...... (i did all the walmart codes, but only got 10 points per walmart code)
how many of these bestbuy cards can you get?

[quote name='canvasch']i got one bestbuy $5 card... about 100 points shy of getting another one...... (i did all the walmart codes, but only got 10 points per walmart code)
how many of these bestbuy cards can you get?[/QUOTE]

Limit is 2.

[quote name='Tsel']The limit must have reset because I got 2 before they disappeared and I was just able to redeem 2 more.[/QUOTE]

I just tried. I wasn't able to redeem, like Lazy Triangle says as well.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Best Buy Reward Zone 250 points are back!

If you hit the redemption limit before they went away, you're still ineligible to redeem again though :([/QUOTE]

D'oh! Plus the site is down now so I can't even check. I think I hit the limit before anyway.

[quote name='HydroX']So I used one cap to redeem all of my bonus points.

I entered the first UPC on the list (gave me zero points, due to no cap code entered yet), then my green cap code (got 3 points + 10 bonus points), then another UPC (gave me 10 more bonus points), then another UPC (for 10 more bonus points) .. and so on and so forth until maxed out.

It's one good way to conserve cap codes yet still get the bonus points.[/QUOTE]

I does work with black caps, too. You might want to try using the cap for the Mello Yello movie tix, too (text to 75575). I'm already maxed out on wins, or I'd try it myself.

could you explain the mellow yellow text contest?

(the OP should be active or make it a wiki post....)
current promotions...
041100008879- get double points for 12pack code... put this code in FIRST

Secret catalogs for stuff to buy...
PASSTHECOKE RWETHEREYET IMOUTTAHERE SUMMERFUN SOMUCH2DO

Enter a UPC code from any participating Walmart meal deal.
Then enter your Coca-Cola MCR code to receive 10 bonus points.
Limit 3 Redemptions Per Member Per Month.
UPC code and MCR code must be entered within the same session.
Begins 5/13/13 and ends 11/30/13.
While supplies last.

UPC: 0020279200000 (Sandwich

[quote name='canvasch']could you explain the mellow yellow text contest?.[/QUOTE]

Text your cap code to 75575, and you could win a movie ticket. There's one available every 15 minutes. You can enter up to two times a day, and only green or black 14-character caps will work. You can win up to five separate times. When you text the code, win or lose, you'll get your 3 MCR points so long as your phone number is linked to your MCR account.

There you go!

fuck!!!!! After saving up a bunch of points JUST for BB certs, I break and decide to spend 1000 points on movie tickets just a couple of days ago. Now I'm a little under a 100 MCR points short of RZ points deal.

I'm hoping they can last at least until next month so I can get another 90 points through the Walmart promo.

Thnkss:)

Ok sounds good to me.

I just won the movie tickets on my first try with the mello yellow text caps. It says in small print that you can print the coupon 7 times. I wonder if the same coupon will work 7 times to. If its a universal coupon that every coupon like that has the same number on it then ot will work everytime you use it. I might just be seeing a lot of movies this summer for free.

update: It is not a universal code. Can only be used once.

I lost the email for one of my best buy rewards giftcards. I checked my deleted emails and its gone. No way to claim it now. That stinks. There goes 250 points

thank you kindly

[quote name='kube00']Doh BB certs are back that's what I get for cashing out my pts for 4 movie tickets[/QUOTE]

Thank you for mentioning that. I hadn't been collect Coke Rewards points for a long time now, but will now that Bestbuy RZ Certs are back.

[quote name='Ric Flair']Thank you for mentioning that. I hadn't been collect Coke Rewards points for a long time now, but will now that Bestbuy RZ Certs are back.[/QUOTE]

You need to play the long game on coke points. The goal is to have as many as you can when Best Buy gift cards come up during the holiday season.

[quote name='murphyspub']You need to play the long game on coke points. The goal is to have as many as you can when Best Buy gift cards come up during the holiday season.[/QUOTE]

True. I stopped about a year and a half ago. Do points still expire after 90 days?

Everyone interested in the BB RZ certs, keep in mind this is not the best BB deal. During the holidays, you get better BB or Walmart card deals... if you are fast enough to grab them. So I am passing on these certs.

[quote name='Ric Flair']True. I stopped about a year and a half ago. Do points still expire after 90 days?[/QUOTE]

The points will NEVER expire as long as you log-in to your MCR account to enter a code or redeem for a reward at least every 3 months. If you let it remain dormant for 90 days they are reset back to 0 but you are usually able to get them back if you call their support line. I've also heard that your points can be re-instated just by having a chat with their virtual agent CHIP on the website.

[quote name='eldergias']Everyone interested in the BB RZ certs, keep in mind this is not the best BB deal. During the holidays, you get better BB or Walmart card deals... if you are fast enough to grab them. So I am passing on these certs.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't there a 1 per person limit? And that deal is no way guaranteed to return.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']I lost the email for one of my best buy rewards giftcards. I checked my deleted emails and its gone. No way to claim it now. That stinks. There goes 250 points[/QUOTE]

Have you signed into your mycokerewards account to see if you can recover it there? log in, click my account and then check under redemption history.

I have it just says its fulfilled

On a side note I just won a second set of movie tickets so thats cool

I just sent the customer care center an email. Hopefully they can just resend the prize code emails.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']those are kind of a joke since they make you buy a Coke. so i assume they cant stack which is what I would have done.[/QUOTE]

I might actually jump on this because there's a location here in AZ that's not too far from where I live and I'm getting extra money soon anyways so saving 2 bucks might help out.

Thanks if you have any left. :applause:

double points on all Diet Coke 12-Packs from May 27-31

1. Dates:
    5/27-5/31
  2. Offer Overview:
    Earn Double Points on all Diet Coke Fridge Packs (12-pks) during promotional timeframe.
  3. Eligible Products:
    All Diet Coke Fridge Packs (12-pks)
    • Diet Coke Fridge Pack
    • Caffeine Free Diet Coke Fridge Pack
    • Diet Cherry Coke Fridge Pack
    • Diet Coke w/Splenda Fridge Pack
    • Diet Coke w/Lime Fridge Pack
  4. When Points will be Awarded:
    Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.
  5. Additional Information:
    There is no limit to # of times a member can earn the offer during promotional timeframe. Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly code limits.

if anyone has Pepsi or Mountain Dew iconic summer caps and wants to trade for coke caps, let me know and I'll give you 3 coke caps for 1 pepsi/mtn dew cap. Also looking for NOS energy codes, I'll do the same 3:1 trade ratio for these too. Sorry to post this here but the master Pepsi/Coke trading thread is pretty much dead.

[quote name='Got_Wii']Thanks if you have any left. :applause:[/QUOTE]

sure do, check your messages

bread's done
Back