My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

LazyTriangle, I have 2 nos codes...sending you through a private message

[quote name='LazyTriangle']if anyone has Pepsi or Mountain Dew iconic summer caps and wants to trade for coke caps, let me know and I'll give you 3 coke caps for 1 pepsi/mtn dew cap. Also looking for NOS energy codes, I'll do the same 3:1 trade ratio for these too. Sorry to post this here but the master Pepsi/Coke trading thread is pretty much dead.

sure do, check your messages[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LazyTriangle']double points on all Diet Coke 12-Packs from May 27-31

1. Dates:
    5/27-5/31
  2. Offer Overview:
    Earn Double Points on all Diet Coke Fridge Packs (12-pks) during promotional timeframe.
  3. Eligible Products:
    All Diet Coke Fridge Packs (12-pks)
    • Diet Coke Fridge Pack
    • Caffeine Free Diet Coke Fridge Pack
    • Diet Cherry Coke Fridge Pack
    • Diet Coke w/Splenda Fridge Pack
    • Diet Coke w/Lime Fridge Pack
  4. When Points will be Awarded:
    Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.
  5. Additional Information:
    There is no limit to # of times a member can earn the offer during promotional timeframe. Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly code limits.
[/QUOTE]

Quoting just to make sure io doesn't miss it.

Hmmm entered the Wal-Mart codes then some red 3 pointers (and a Powerade one too) and no bonus points. I'm guessing the while supplies last means they're only giving X amount of bonus points and they ran out. Which if so, it pretty weak.

[quote name='pyoobez']Hmmm entered the Wal-Mart codes then some red 3 pointers (and a Powerade one too) and no bonus points. I'm guessing the while supplies last means they're only giving X amount of bonus points and they ran out. Which if so, it pretty weak.[/QUOTE]

Are they while supplies last? That's weird for digital bonus points.

I did it this way: Enter the bonus code, then the cap code, then another bonus code (and try another bonus code again just in case)

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Anyone with Pepsi iconic summer codes, I will trade a 12 pack coke code per pepsi code.

Send a PM.[/QUOTE]

I got a Pepsi Summer code if you want it for the MCR point

I'm getting no bonus Walmart points no matter what I do.
I tried a bunch of caps and on different coke accounts and no bonus points.
Is this dead?

[quote name='mikepeluso']I'm getting no bonus Walmart points no matter what I do.
I tried a bunch of caps and on different coke accounts and no bonus points.
Is this dead?[/QUOTE]

It's monthly.

[quote name='boagman']It's monthly.[/QUOTE]

I know but the one account I have never entered any yet.
If someone can let me know if they are still getting the walmart bonus points?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mikepeluso']I know but the one account I have never entered any yet.
If someone can let me know if they are still getting the walmart bonus points?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

I'm having the same issue you are with my brother's account. There is this to consider: they recently added an amendment saying that it could take up to 48 hours to get the bonus points added. So there's always that possibility.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']double points on all Diet Coke 12-Packs from May 27-31

1. Dates:
    5/27-5/31
  2. Offer Overview:
    Earn Double Points on all Diet Coke Fridge Packs (12-pks) during promotional timeframe.
  3. Eligible Products:
    All Diet Coke Fridge Packs (12-pks)
    • Diet Coke Fridge Pack
    • Caffeine Free Diet Coke Fridge Pack
    • Diet Cherry Coke Fridge Pack
    • Diet Coke w/Splenda Fridge Pack
    • Diet Coke w/Lime Fridge Pack
  4. When Points will be Awarded:
    Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.
  5. Additional Information:
    There is no limit to # of times a member can earn the offer during promotional timeframe. Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly code limits.
[/QUOTE]

Nice, just saw this today. Hopefully I won't forget when the time comes! It's too bad that doesn't encompass 2 MCR weeks though - so just 240 points max on that promo (per account that is ;)).

[quote name='io']Nice, just saw this today. Hopefully I won't forget when the time comes! It's too bad that doesn't encompass 2 MCR weeks though - so just 240 points max on that promo (per account that is ;)).[/QUOTE]

Don't forget when you do this next week, to try to add the Coppertone UPC bonus so you can get 360!

[quote name='boagman']Don't forget when you do this next week, to try to add the Coppertone UPC bonus so you can get 360![/QUOTE]

:whee: WTF!? There are too many crazy bonuses nowadays. I prefer the good ol' days of simple straight-up code entry and cheap rewards...

But seriously, what is this?

After a quick Google search:

Enter Coppertone UPC 041100008879. Then enter your code from 12-pack COKE brand

Bonus Points: Coppertone UPC code(4110000412) & ANY BRAND 12 Pack Code = 10 bonus Points. 120 point weekly Limit applies to base (12 pack codes) so you can 12 times a week. Plus Free entry into Sweepstakes - I found out you can use it on Any Sweeps not just the "Great American Summer Vacation"

[quote name='io']:whee: WTF!? There are too many crazy bonuses nowadays. I prefer the good ol' days of simple straight-up code entry and cheap rewards...

But seriously, what is this?[/QUOTE]

I may have spoken a bit too soon, as it may not work as a both/and thing (things seem kinda fubar on MCR right now WRT what gives bonuses and when), but I'm thinking that it's certainly worth trying. To me, at least.

I got my little lantern today. My new cub scout son was impressed. You guys need to try the mellow y ellow movie ticket. Doesnt seem like anyone is doing it. Ive won three sets of movie tickets off of five codes. A new winner every 15 minutes.

[quote name='kube00']Been a week since I ordered my Carmike tickets how long did it take other Cags to get theirs?[/QUOTE]I ordered mine over a week ago, haven't gotten a single email about it, and when I check my MCR account it says "Processing".

Anyone in the last 24 hours got the Walmart bonus points to show up?
I got tired of testing it my self by entering 3 pt cap after cap and getting no bonus but just the Walmart screen without the points.

EDIT: Just tried again and nothing.I think its dead.
The promo said:
"Offer begins 5/13/13 and ends 11/30/13"

Its funny a six month promo lasted 10 days

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr_hockey66']^ it is 3 of the same code per month. Try again in june

Some more special codes.

PASSTHECOKE
GRABATOWEL
PLAYBALL[/QUOTE]

I am using an account that has never received the Walmart bonus before so its not that I used up the months amount of points.
I am waiting for someone to confirm that they can still get the Walmart bonus points.

[quote name='PimpLimp']I ordered mine over a week ago, haven't gotten a single email about it, and when I check my MCR account it says "Processing".[/QUOTE]

Yep same for me....

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Ok here is the giveaway for the month of May, everyone who quotes this post will get a one-time only pm with cap codes. There will be other giveaways for each month until the Walmart promo ends on November 30th.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Ok here is the giveaway for the month of May, everyone who quotes this post will get a one-time only pm with cap codes. There will be other giveaways for each month until the Walmart promo ends on November 30th.[/QUOTE]

Try my luck to see if you still have some. Thanks either way!

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']^ it is 3 of the same code per month. Try again in june

Some more special codes.

PASSTHECOKE
GRABATOWEL
PLAYBALL[/QUOTE]

What are these for again? Are these things you enter before or after a cap code?

Guess it won't hurt to try. Thanks.

Hi guys chem here:
So here's the scoop. I'm willing to make a PM/trade offer starting tonight all though summer.

My attention might be more focused on the Pepsi iconic summer promo for a bit so if any of you want a free MCR cap code I'd be willing to trade one for a iconic summer code.
The more codes,the more MCR points,it's a first come first serve basis.

So example: two iconic summer codes equals six points (two MCR caps)

Figured I'd tell you guys and gals here and do the whole PM thing.

To help start this off right first person to PM me a picture of Kirby gets a free MCR code. GO.

[quote name='io']What are these for again? Are these things you enter before or after a cap code?[/QUOTE]

these unlock the secret catalogs with exclusive coke prizes you can't get otherwise, you don't earn any bonus points using these codes

the walmart points are not working now. I created my wife an account and put the upcs in and they say that you entered a walmart code but the bonus points do not add in.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']the walmart points are not working now. I created my wife an account and put the upcs in and they say that you entered a walmart code but the bonus points do not add in.[/QUOTE]

I have been posting about this for days and no one seemed to know it was dead.People keep telling me I had reached my monthly limit.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']I got my little lantern today. My new cub scout son was impressed. You guys need to try the mellow y ellow movie ticket. Doesnt seem like anyone is doing it. Ive won three sets of movie tickets off of five codes. A new winner every 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]

I can't even find it LOL that's prolly why no ones doing it

[quote name='io']:whee: WTF!? There are too many crazy bonuses nowadays. I prefer the good ol' days of simple straight-up code entry and cheap rewards...

But seriously, what is this?[/QUOTE]

Well, the bad news is that the Coppertone bonus won't stack with the Diet Coke flaps doubling, but I can confirm that the Diet Coke flaps are doubling!

[quote name='boagman']Well, the bad news is that the Coppertone bonus won't stack with the Diet Coke flaps doubling, but I can confirm that the Diet Coke flaps are doubling![/QUOTE]

Yep, just got the 240 points on my account. That is good enough for me - don't need any extra bonuses on top of double points ;).

Now I need to do the same on my wife and daughter's accounts.

[quote name='io']Yep, just got the 240 points on my account. That is good enough for me - don't need any extra bonuses on top of double points ;).

Now I need to do the same on my wife and daughter's accounts.[/QUOTE]

Glad it worked for you. Be aware that it's been hit-and-miss for some people. It worked fine for me except for the fact that I thought one of the flaps I was using was Diet Coke, but instead, it was Coke Zero. Sucks to be me, but oh well!

In case anyone was wondering.. these are the only flaps that MCR claims will get double points.

Diet Coke Fridge Pack
Caffeine Free Diet Coke Fridge Pack
Diet Cherry Coke Fridge Pack
Diet Coke w/Splenda Fridge Pack
Diet Coke w/Lime Fridge Pack

so is the walmart deal working for anyone?

[quote name='HydroX']In case anyone was wondering.. these are the only flaps that MCR claims will get double points.

Diet Coke Fridge Pack
Caffeine Free Diet Coke Fridge Pack
Diet Cherry Coke Fridge Pack
Diet Coke w/Splenda Fridge Pack
Diet Coke w/Lime Fridge Pack[/QUOTE]

this deal is actually from Coca-Cola?

[quote name='n64ra']so is the walmart deal working for anyone?

this deal is actually from Coca-Cola?[/QUOTE]

There are 4 promos going on currently that I know of:

1. Coca cola summer - enter codes to get a special catalogs - 8 or 9 of these codes, no point bonuses
2. coppertone - enter coppertone upc and fridge pack for double points, total 10 codes entered only for the duration of the promo
3. diet coke fridge double points, 5/27-5/31- I think
4. walmart - enter cap and meal upc, Limited by month. There are 3 upc and each can be entered 3 times each for a total of 93 point for 1 (must be correct type) cap per month.

If anyone has any Pepsi Iconic Summer 12 pack codes, I would be willing to trade for them. 4 single Icon cap codes for 1 3 icon 12 pack code.

I know this is for MCR, but there are alot of soda drinkers here so I figured Id stick that out there.

bread's done
Back