My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

MCR giveaway time: part 1 out of four.
The prize: a diet coke 12 pack code and a powerrade cap code. (16 points)
Your objective: first person to PM ALL OF THE FOLLOWING wins.
1. A picture of moxi from borderlands
2. A random quote from the game bulletstorm.
And 3. A video link of Rigby or an random episode of regular show

Second prize winner gets a powerrade cap code.
Third gets nothing at all.
GO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok it's time for the giveaway I promised, all you have to do is quote this post and I will pm you some powerade cap codes. I will be doing this until June 14th when the double points on the powerade caps ends.
Had to do something today so i hope i'm not too late. Thanks so much for the cap giveaways.

Ok it's time for the giveaway I promised, all you have to do is quote this post and I will pm you some powerade cap codes. I will be doing this until June 14th when the double points on the powerade caps ends.
yay thank you :)

Hi guys and gals,chemical here.
Okay so here's the scoop. To help make the double points deal for powerrade even better,I have quite a number of powerrade cap codes.
So here's what I'm willing to do.
On top of lazytriangle's giveaway. I will randomly giveaway a few codes as well between the 10th through the 14th BUTTTT if you want an even better deal,how about this.
My attention right now is focused on the Pepsi iconic summer contest,so I'm willing to trade 3 powerrade caps for one iconic summer code. (That's about 18 points per iconic summer cap,sounds like a good deal)
This deal will last between the 10th though the 13th (the 14th I'll use whatever codes leftover towards myself lol)
Deal ends the 14th at noon.
i have a pepsi cap to trade but a 3 for one swap has peaked my interest. what is so good aboutthe pepsi that you are willing to go 3 for one? lol
honestly,there are a ton of prizes to get on both the pepsi side and the dew side of the promotion but i really want this pair of headphones and i wanna try to get the free years supply of dew so that i can host awesome pool parties and gaming nights for my friends.

plus when i heard of the powerrade promo and saw that i had almost a jar worth of powerrade caps,i thought to myself "well,might as well help my fellow CAGS out and try to trade so that i can increase my chances of the iconic summer prizes.
I got 3 caps now and will probably get 2 more tomorrow :)

They've opened up the McDonalds Quarter Pounder reward to allow members to grab an additional four of them at 50 points a piece.  That's four *in addition to* the one that was allowed previously.

Hope that helps some folks out here.  It's worth it for me, especially since if you can do the Coppertone or Powerade bonus with all of your entries this week, that's 240 points right there.

The coke cap saint!

Thanks

Which I could still do the copperstone.

me me me me me me

Also

Hello,

Congratulations on your win in the Coke Zero Enjoy More Madness - Bracket Challenge!

We are sorry to inform you that your prizes will not be fulfilled for another 6-8 weeks. Due to overwhelming success of the promotion it is taking more time to procure and fulfill all prizes. Your prizes may not come all at once; they may be shipped separately. In an effort to expedite the Best Buy prize, this will be fulfilled via a digital code. Please look for another email over the coming weeks with your Best Buy gift code!

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause you.

We appreciate your patience and continued loyalty.

Prize Fulfillment Services

MCR giveaway part 2 out of four:

So,want two bonus powerrade cap codes?????
Okay than here's the scoop. I still need iconic summer codes,and you could always use extra points.

So the NEXT PERSON TONIGHT ONLY,who trades me an iconic summer code,AND sends me a picture of a screenshot from the game flower wins an extra two bonus codes. (30 points in total) (billydeewilliams,this offer sadly won't apply to you as our trade is already in progress before the giveaway)

Offer ends at midnight tonight.

Hi everyone: found the Wednesday deal on the site.
http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/rewards/30-jewelry-gift-certificatewednesday-deal/26531?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Destination+Rewards_1_26531_7_2_c
30 points for 30 bucks towards jewelry.
The cheapest stuff on there is between 60 to 80,so minus 30 is 30 to 50.
Code/credit expires in one year after input.
I got it because eh,it's 30 points and I can use it to help out a friend or get something for grandma for Christmas.

Hi everyone: found the Wednesday deal on the site.
http://www.mycokerewards.com/tablet/rewards/30-jewelry-gift-certificatewednesday-deal/26531?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Destination+Rewards_1_26531_7_2_c
30 points for 30 bucks towards jewelry.
The cheapest stuff on there is between 60 to 80,so minus 30 is 30 to 50.
Code/credit expires in one year after input.
I got it because eh,it's 30 points and I can use it to help out a friend or get something for grandma for Christmas.
Judging by this :

This certificate may not be combined with or applied with any other certificate, promotion, special offer, gift card or any other offer whatsoever.

I guess I cant get multiple across different accounts and combine them for something free.

Was anybody able to redeem two mcdonalds coupons? I redeemed one saturday and it just let me redeem it again. i thought the limit was one?

Also thank you lazy for the codes!

Was anybody able to redeem two mcdonalds coupons? I redeemed one saturday and it just let me redeem it again. i thought the limit was one?

Also thank you lazy for the codes!
Oh yeah - just an FYI to everyone. They lifted the limit from 1 to 5. You can redeem for 5 but you have to go to the prize under the "promotion" tab NOT under the coke summer tab thing.

Coke summer wont let you redeem anymore. The promotional tab one will let you get 5 though

Just a heads up everyone: I ran out of powerrade codes as it was used during some trades.

So to honor my promise of giveaways today and tomorrow,next time I get some cap codes I'll give some away ASAP.

Also I got my MCD's coupon today x3 so I'm happy.

I have 21 cap codes, 2 18 pk codes and 6 12 pk codes! Willing to trade for Pepsi Iconic Summer Codes! PM me please! Thanks and have a fabulous day! :)

bread's done
Back