My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Just a heads up everyone: I ran out of powerrade codes as it was used during some trades.

So to honor my promise of giveaways today and tomorrow,next time I get some cap codes I'll give some away ASAP.

Also I got my MCD's coupon today x3 so I'm happy.
Almost forgot about this... I'd be happy to receive some if you get any.

In related news, it looks like my Mickey-D's coupon also arrived in the mail today.

Ok it's time for the giveaway I promised, all you have to do is quote this post and I will pm you some powerade cap codes. I will be doing this until June 14th when the double points on the powerade caps ends.
Finally... me, too, please? Thank you! :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok it's time for the giveaway I promised, all you have to do is quote this post and I will pm you some powerade cap codes. I will be doing this until June 14th when the double points on the powerade caps ends.
If you have any left I would be really grateful. :) I'm not sure how you send them.

If you have any left I would love to get in on this as well.

:)

If you have any left I would be happy. Thanks :)
don't worry I already have you down on my list when you posted in the previous page, its taking me longer than I thought to pm the codes, I wasn't expecting such a huge response. I'm going in order of how people posted, so far I'm on working to get codes to people on page 220, I have about 11 CAGs left on the list and you're 8th on that list, I will probably pm the codes later tonight or early tomorrow at the latest.

I want to thank all the those of you who have been sending me free iconic summer codes, NOS codes and the like, I wasn't expecting anything in return when I started doing this so thanks for all the codes, I really appreciate it.

if you still have any could you pass some on, thanks

points please
@tygorstripes, prof.teddy.g, bigtimetimmyjim, amomentofzen

I'm about to sound skeptical here but all of these accounts were all created today within minutes of each other, they all have a single post, the posts are all 2-3 minutes apart which makes me think they are from the same person. I don't mind sending out codes but I get discouraged when someone tries to scam me like this, maybe its in my head and they are indeed different users and if so, I apologize.

if you still have any could you pass some on, thanks

points please
@tygorstripes, prof.teddy.g, bigtimetimmyjim, amomentofzen

I'm about to sound skeptical here but all of these accounts were all created today within minutes of each other, they all have a single post, the posts are all 2-3 minutes apart which makes me think they are from the same person. I don't mind sending out codes but I get discouraged when someone tries to scam me like this, maybe its in my head and they are indeed different users and if so, I apologize.
Or we found one of our lurkers.

Maybe we need some sort of verification for Triangle's giveaways, members have to be here for a few months at least and have a few posts...

if you are still handing out codes, I could sure use some
you have every right to be wary of those post. no offense to the poster(s)??? but I would not send them any. Your first post to a website site should not be requesting free stuff. be a member for a while

LT, you should definitely decide on something to distinguish who you give codes to.  Whether they've been a member for a minimum period of time, have posted in this thread at least semi-regularly, etc.  If I were you, I wouldn't give codes to the new members or the freeloaders who we've never heard from (who are most likely the d-bags who take the posted codes without so much as a thank you).  It's your promotion and you have every right to adjust the terms of the giveaway.  You're certainly under no obligation to give free stuff to a load of moochers.

i'd like to get the free codes lazy! i haven't gotten any for june!

thanks you rock!!

I pm'd you but leaving a message here in case you missed it.

You are awesome LazyTriangle and I am not worthy. :bow:

Big thank you to LazyTriangle!  I couldn't believe how many codes you gave me!

Since there's no reps/kudos system, I left you positive trader feedback instead!

Too bad the limit is 5 per account.

Was only able to get 15 of them  :whee:

Hardly enough to feed myself. Meh.

I can't seem to find the 50 point quarter pounder offer. Does anyone know if it's still active?
The one in the summer catalog is still there. They only let you redeem one coupon in the summer catalog, which explains why it's still in stock.

Well, it said I've redeemed my max even though I've only gotten one. Didn't they raise the limit on those?
You have to redeem them under Promotions > Free Quarter pounder. Not through the summer prizes, through the summer prizes will tell you you can only get one, through the promo will let you get 4 more on top of the one you already have

Too bad the limit is 5 per account.

Was only able to get 15 of them :whee:

Hardly enough to feed myself. Meh.
I got 20 of them and so far I have got 11 coupons in the mail, I redeemed a couple and I gave the rest away to family and friends for father's day
I have 9 people in my home right now, so using up 15 coupons will be no problem. I got them all in the mail today - gonna run my local McDs out of business today. Or at least bumrush them with 9 hungry peeps each with a coupon hahaha

when I redeemed mine, the cashier didn't know what to do she kept reading the coupons and looking at me funny, she took the coupons over to her manager which I overheard saying that they were legit but to only give me the sandwich and not the whole meal ( no fries, soda).

Also, when I went to McD over the weekend I noticed a sign on the window that said if you buy any quarter pounder burger you get one free, promo runs from 6/18-6/20. I wonder if it will work with the coupon, 2 free burgers with one coupon would be awesome, I will have test it out when the rest of my coupons get here.

bread's done
Back