My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Just looked at this again and i don't think you'll get any takers. I had thought about it until i did the math. The Roo bonus goes until the end of the year so even if you have lots of caps, you'll prolly eventually be able to use them all for double points. So it isn't a 10 point flap for '9' points but really '18' points.
You would be surprised actually.

There are some people with more caps than youd ever be able to use. I have seen pictures of garbage bags filled, and multiple of them.

Lazytriangle for example, Im not sure about how many he has, but he must have alot because he is always giving them out for nothing in return.

You would be surprised actually.

There are some people with more caps than youd ever be able to use. I have seen pictures of garbage bags filled, and multiple of them.

Lazytriangle for example, Im not sure about how many he has, but he must have alot because he is always giving them out for nothing in return.
Yeah, that would make sense then. I have a sandwich bag full and thought i was doing well, hehehe.

You wont get the double points for around 48 hours, then they will post to your account

Be sure to enter roo before each cap entered
Just did the "roo" thing on Diet Coke and Sprite caps and did not get any bonus points.
It takes a day or two. ;)

P.S. Make sure you enter the Roo code each time before entering cap codes. (Up to 5 of course)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, yeah, I did - got the message and everything.  Every other "bonus" promo I've done in the past they came instantly so I had no idea it would be delayed (plus I haven't read this thread in weeks and just popped in to see that code at the top of this page then went right to MCR with the caps I had sitting on my desk).

Ok, yeah, I did - got the message and everything. Every other "bonus" promo I've done in the past they came instantly so I had no idea it would be delayed (plus I haven't read this thread in weeks and just popped in to see that code at the top of this page).
Yeah, it is strange that it is done this way. Most codes that i've seen like this are immediate, also.

Free $5 off EA sports games on origin.com code: un9h42ngb4mza?

? is the first letter of the first name of Daxter's companion.

For the Kangaroo promo the following brands have been confirmed:

Coke

Diet Coke

Coke Zero

Powerade

io, did you get the bonus points for the Sprite codes you tried?  If anyone else can confirm any other codes please post them.

For the Kangaroo promo the following brands have been confirmed:

Coke

Diet Coke

Coke Zero

Powerade

io, did you get the bonus points for the Sprite codes you tried? If anyone else can confirm any other codes please post them.
I have tried every single combination of caps (fanta, seagrams, sprite, powerade zero, fuze, etc.) and so far every single one has worked. Even the big Minute Maid black caps work, which is awesome since they give you triple points right now, 3 regular points for the cap, 3 points for the minute maid juices to go promo and 3 points from the Roo code.

I've got 2 codes for 40 MCR points from the McDonald's Monopoly sweepstakes. I don't use MCR anymore, so if anyone wants one PM me.

EDIT: Codes have been sent to the first two PM's. If I get any more, I'll let you guys know.

Aww, missed it, but ok, there's hardly anything to spend now on MCR, since all the good stuff I like is no longer available (but might return one day, also in case of deals too.)

ok here is the giveaway I mentioned, this will be a one-day only giveaway, meaning everyone who quotes this post today (Monday 7/29) will get coke caps for free.

bread's done
Back