My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Has any noticed the Coke Zero coupons now say retail value up to $1.29? It states that in two places on th coupon. The old ones said $1.79. If you read the retailers fine print it says they will reemburse them up to $1.79. Now my question is. Is the $1.79 the typo the forgot to take out of the fine print? Oris the typo the two $1.29's in larger type. Things that make you go hhmmmm

Yeah, I was gonna think PM as well, or pretty much do a turn thing, if members that already quoted, cannot get it twice, and others that haven't gotten MCR codes that havent quoted on their usernames will get it, I mean, share and share alike, but I dunno. >_>

Won the $500 party cash from the fanta instant win sweeps.

Already got the code for my virtual debit card and already turned it into a $500 amazon gift card :)

yeah worked out great. Plan on getting the kids tablets for Christmas this year and was going to order them from amazon anyway so now they are paid for :)

Now just have to decide which ones to get them. Either the new kindle fires hdx or google nexus 7 2013 model.

first four CAGs to like and quote this post will get 2 flap codes each:

those who won the previous giveaway are not eligible for this one.

congrats to slowdive21, bamistic, rallyv and ge7vociide (sorry icpmattj you were a bit late)

I will do another code giveaway tomorrow so be on the lookout for that.

Darn, I guess another day then, at least he does pertain to rules, those that already got it arent eligible...>_>

Last edited by a moderator:
first four CAGs to like and quote this post will get 2 flap codes each:

those who won on the two previous giveaways are not eligible for this one.

bread's done
Back