My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I will pm 15 cap codes to the first 10 CAGs to like and quote this post.
looking to trade coke flaps for doritos and mtn dew xbox one codes, pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:

4. tumbenhaur

Thanks in advance! :D

(and thanks for posting this late in the night!)

6. irishsoccermbw

hope i made it, thanks LT

and if you already have codes, I posted 38 target codes in the mt dew thread

9. Puppet Master

10 sm04as.
Hope I made it...glad I decided to check it out before going to sleep. Thx LT.

13. >_>
C'mon LT, be a pal, and maybe reverse it, 10 codes to 15 ppl that liked/quoted? (I know, not gonna happen, right, I missed my chance again...>_>)

I'm reposting the gift card calendar info since it got buried a few pages back.

Christmas gift card calendar is up: http://www.mycokerewards.com/experience.do?id=twelveDaysComingSoon&size=4&loc=calendar

December 1: Target

December 2: McDonald's

December 3: Nike

December 4: TJ Maxx

December 5: Best Buy

December 6: Domino's

December 7: AMC Theaters

December 8: Home Depot

December 9: Bass Pro Shop

December 10: Southwest

December 11: Shutterfly

December 12: Coca-Cola

twelveDaysComingSoonCalendarBG.jpg

Not sure what the "enter a code every day to unlock the reward" is. Maybe you have to enter a code that day to be eligible to get the card?
here is what they had last year(2012):

December 1st – $25 Walmart gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 2nd – $5 McDonald’s gift card only 90 points (limit 1)
December 3rd – $10 Dominos Pizza gift card only 180 points (limit 1)
December 4th – $25 Nike eGift Card only 500 points (limit 1)
December 5th – $25 TJ Maxx gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 6th – $25 Best Buy gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 7th – 2 AMC movie tickets and 2 Drinks only 470 points (limit 1)
December 8th – $25 Home Depot gift card only 600 points (limit 1)
December 9th – $50 Southwest Airlines gift card only 1,200 points (limit 1)
December 10th – $50 Bass Pro Shops gift card only 1,200 points (limit 1)
December 11th – $20 Shutterfly eGift Card only 200 points (limit 1)
December 12th – FREE 12-pack Coke coupon only 30 points (limit 4)

Tried the Merry Minutes of Winning game twice and didn't win shit.

I'm done risking points.
I don't mean to be a jerk here, but *why* would you *ever* risk points on IWGs when they offer 5 free Alternate Method of Entries for it in the Offical Rules? You can do it five times a day, without ever risking a single point.

You're missing out.

didnt get my kangaroo bonus from yesterday. Maybe they are on a delay.
I didn't get mine either. Throughout this promotion, their system has run smoothly and credited the double points perfectly for an extended period of time, and then all of a sudden the exact opposite happened -- it credited the KANGAROO / ROO bonus off and on unpredictably for an extended period of time. Very few of us have caps that we can afford to waste, and it is incredibly frustrating when you don't get the double points because of an issue on Coke's end and not your own. This time I am hoping it's a one-time situation, but up until now whenever points failed to be credited it happened on and off again for several days / weeks.

BTW, why can't they just credit the KANGAROO points instantaneously, like so many other MCR promotions have done in the past? Were people somehow scamming the system when points credited right away?

I didn't get mine either. Throughout this promotion, their system has run smoothly and credited the double points perfectly for an extended period of time, and then all of a sudden the exact opposite happened -- it credited the KANGAROO / ROO bonus off and on unpredictably for an extended period of time. Very few of us have caps that we can afford to waste, and it is incredibly frustrating when you don't get the double points because of an issue on Coke's end and not your own. This time I am hoping it's a one-time situation, but up until now whenever points failed to be credited it happened on and off again for several days / weeks.

BTW, why can't they just credit the KANGAROO points instantaneously, like so many other MCR promotions have done in the past? Were people somehow scamming the system when points credited right away?
Just relax. It's been delayed by several days this week, but I've gotten mine faithfully lately.

I don't mean to be a jerk here, but *why* would you *ever* risk points on IWGs when they offer 5 free Alternate Method of Entries for it in the Offical Rules? You can do it five times a day, without ever risking a single point.

You're missing out.
thanks i didn't know about this

Just relax. It's been delayed by several days this week, but I've gotten mine faithfully lately.
Honestly, I am relaxed. However, I am mildly annoyed -- enough to delve into the pattern that has been my experience during this promotion. I've entered caps almost every night since this promo. started and this is quite literally what has happened to me.

Their system has proven itself to run perfectly for weeks at a time and then all of a sudden it starts crediting points unreliably for days / weeks. This cycle of events has occurred at least two different times during this promotion. I'm just hoping this isn't a third such instance.

BTW, until yesterday my points haven't been delayed at all this week or for the past 3-4 weeks. I always enter codes between 9 and 11 PM eastern, and the KANGAROO bonus has posted faithfully the following afternoon / early evening. That said, throughout this promotion, in each and every instance where bonus points failed to post the following day, I've never once ended up getting them. Unfortunately, this makes not receiving bonus points on Saturday for caps entered Friday night an ominous sign.

You're missing out.
Wow, I had no idea about this. Glad I can stop wasting points on loses now. Sweet, thanks!

Still no ro for the past 2 days. It has never worked on saturdays for me. I might just max out my weekly anyway because I want to make sure i get to 1200. I wish I would have had less to worry about the past month or soe to stay on top of this stuff.

I haven't done the kangaroo since I've been waiting on the 10 extra bonus points that usually happen near and through december.  Anyone remember when it started last time?

for those that got the 60 pts from Southwest Airlines in the past, you can also get the 100. Just need to use a different email for the airlines signup. Just added 100 pts to my account. :)

Yeah, think I'll might do the SW-AL promo, but really don't want to sign up for their reward program, since I've never actually been on a plane before. Just gonna do it for the 100pts, wonder if you can do it multiple times, but that would just make it unfair and chore worthy, lol.

Yeah, think I'll might do the SW-AL promo, but really don't want to sign up for their reward program, since I've never actually been on a plane before. Just gonna do it for the 100pts, wonder if you can do it multiple times, but that would just make it unfair and chore worthy, lol.
last time you could only use one code. id like to try it this time with the 100 points. I signed up with 4 emails but only got an email back with the 100 points thru the first email.

I signed up 2 days ago and never received an email. I know I did the 60 points one in the past at a different email address. Maybe they track the IP?

I signed up 2 days ago and never received an email. I know I did the 60 points one in the past at a different email address. Maybe they track the IP?
possibly as I used a different computer and siffeterent at a different location this time. However when they did 60 points I was able to get more then one code.

Yeah it seems they track your IP. I used 3 emails and also did the address spam ( using different apartment numbers) and only got a code from the first one

Gonna try on the work PC tomorrow though

You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : $20 to Spend on Holiday Cards from Shutterfly.

Your digital code is:

Please check your email to find your digital code.

1. Click on the following URL: www.shutterfly.com/mycokerewards
2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member)
3. Copy and paste your code in the Promotional Code field
4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.
Had this pop up today but i don't use shutterfly so whoever wants it just be the first quote.

couple things:

I dont have the option for free entries for Merry Minutes. I used to have free entries for previous contests but I only see the option to redeem points for it, I wonder if you can only use free entries for any contest for so long.

I tried the SW Airlines thing again on my parents computer at their house and didnt get an email so I dont know whats up. It could still be an IP thing though since this is where I was when I did it last year,

I dont have the option for free entries for Merry Minutes. I used to have free entries for previous contests but I only see the option to redeem points for it, I wonder if you can only use free entries for any contest for so long.
Here's a shortcut http://www.mycokerewards.com/instant-wins/merry-minutes-of-winning-2013/29406?WT.z_flt1=all&WT.z_flt2=instantwins&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Coca+Cola_5_29406_7_1_c

First click, 'see rules' right above the ENTER button. Go to 5b, and look for the CLICK HERE option. That'll give you a free entry.

For the contests. I go to rules, then use the 'find' function in firefox for "click h" and I do it until there are no more free codes. I do the same for all the instant wins. There is also a way to do it with javascript, but I am not that computer savvy. Oh and I got a southwest today. It took 4 days to get it. They are only 1 per account right? In the past the 60 code would only work once per account if I remmber correctly.

/FLOPS ON THE GROUND.

Frys is having a 4/10 on 12 packsssssssssssss. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Also I may or may not do a flap giveaway tonight.
Also if anyone is still interested in flaps,I'm trading them for dew/Doritos codes still.

For the contests. I go to rules, then use the 'find' function in firefox for "click h" and I do it until there are no more free codes. I do the same for all the instant wins. There is also a way to do it with javascript, but I am not that computer savvy. Oh and I got a southwest today. It took 4 days to get it. They are only 1 per account right? In the past the 60 code would only work once per account if I remmber correctly.
I dont think anyone has tested it with the 100 pt codes yet.

bread's done
Back